Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! (1183 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Pro-amaechi Youth Mobilise In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by mekuszyx: 4:39am On May 15, 2010
2011 Presidency: Ibb Commissions Research Into Nigeria ’s Problems
| Print | E-mail
Written by Dipo Laleye, Minna

Former Military President, Ibrahim Babangida, who has indicated his intention to contest the 2011 presidential election, has commissioned research into Nigeria’s socio- political problems, Saturday Tribune can reveal.

The action of the former military leader came as one of his campaigners denied that the general had pulled out of the race.

Babangida, according to a source, commissioned the ‘Think Tank’ composed of some of his loyalists based in Europe and the Americas to carry out the research.

It was learnt that the areas where the aspirant wanted international solutions to in Nigeria’s problems were electricity and power supply, eradication of poverty and unemployment, 419 activities and criminality as well as infrastructural development.

Babangida was reported to have told members of the ‘Think-Tank’ to consult widely with members of the international community and, especially, the private sector with a view to recommending how the developed countries of the world were able to surmount these problems.

Mr. Bimbo Roberts-Folayan, the International Coordinator of the Nigeria Project, one of the numerous groups campaigning for Babangida abroad, is said to be spearheading the assignment.

Roberts-Folayan said, in a telephone interview on Friday, that the assignment had almost been completed, adding that a full report would be submitted to Babangida in Minna in two weeks time.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by mekuszyx: 4:40am On May 15, 2010
Mr. Bimbo Roberts-Folayan, the International Coordinator of the Nigeria Project, one of the numerous groups campaigning for Babangida abroad, is said to be spearheading the assignment.

This guy is on a familiar terrain-betrayal.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by stormm: 1:00pm On May 15, 2010
Chop chop: Season 2.

After all the snow and volcanic ash, its time for some guys to come back home and make some dough. I wish them good luck in their endeavour.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by Osama10(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2010
IBB should tell that to Cats and Dogs.Ewu.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by shotster50(m): 2:52am On May 16, 2010
They are all coming out of the woodwork. Very soon there will be a trillion man march requesting IBB to become president.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by CyberG: 6:45am On May 16, 2010
Too bad that Mekusxxx still hasn't grown proper brains not to be a tribalistic racist bigot in all his posts and worldview! I find it really disgusting that the lowest scums of the earth find their way to pollute NL for others! What a shame on him and other bigots!

@Topic. . .well, this is merely a distraction! There's nothing to study again about studing "Nigeria's problems". If that were actually required, it should be done in Nigeria but not in any foreign county. Now, IBB cannot and should not bother about criminality, 419, corruption, etc! He is second to the devil in such evil!
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by shotster50(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2010
@ CyberG, You should know Mukusx is a shit starter, don't take him serious its not really worth the aggro.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by CyberG: 6:57am On May 16, 2010
shotster50:

@ CyberG, You should know Mukusx is a poo starter,  don't take him serious its not really worth the aggro.

Yes, I tend to agree with you. . .but the terrible thing is that even if everyone puts genuine and concerted efforts to advance Nigeria, WE will not make one iota of progress. People of his ilk will perpetually constitute the proverbial leaking basket such that regardless of the volume and speed with which you fill it with water, it only remains an EMPTY basket! What a waste!!
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 16, 2010
mekudaft is really embarassing Nigeria with his useless threads. I find it amazing he claims he's Nigerian- no wonder the country lacks international respect with gibbons like him around.

any monkey in the forest will know it's sharper than him. Let him go and ask the baboons he was raised with.

Even one of abiola's wives wife supported IBB, so what is mekudaft crowing about?
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by illusion2: 1:39pm On May 16, 2010
[size=14pt][center]The Origins of Chukwuemeka[/center][/size]

Chukwuemeka Biafra (aka mekusxxx,mekuszyx) was born into a humble home in Uli suburb of Ihiala town in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

Born into relative poverty,he resolved to be the very best he could ever be. Having lost many relatives to the civil war which ended 10 years earlier,he had the inane determination of getting back at the Nigeria 'establishment'-especially the Yoruba,Hausa-Fulanis,who held responsible for the humiliation his ethnic group suffered between 1967-1970.

His family were predominantly farmers/palmwine tappers,and he had cousins who had worked at the moribund Biafra International Airport,Uli.

Deprived of quality nursery/primary education,he learnt to write his name at the age of 9 and dropped out of formal education altogether at age 12. Thereafter,Emeka made up his mind to leave the family profession ,to pursue a career in trading. . . .and this is what led him to the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria (Lagos)

. . . . . . .to be continued
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2010
the idiot isnt Igbo though he wishes he were.

he's always been a wannabe something or other.

sooner or later he'll switch gears and user ids and pretend he's Yoruba.

piece of fluff blown with every wind.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by bobnweke: 1:35am On May 18, 2010
I COULD NEVER BELEIVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE mekuszyx ON A FORUM LIKE THIS!
A COMPLETE ILLITERATE AND A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. WHY ARE WE AFRICANS SO RACIST?JUST BECAUSE THE GUY IS YORUBA, HA=E CAN NOT SUPPORT IBB A HAUSA MAN? WHERE IS YOUR EDUCATION? WHY DO WE ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO POST IGNORANT MESSAGES.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by faoni572(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2010
I doubt if this mekuszyx is a Nigerian.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by Katsumoto: 2:07pm On May 18, 2010
faoni572:

I doubt if this mekuszyx is a Nigerian.

I have often wondered myself.
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by mekusxxx: 11:04pm On May 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

I have often wondered myself.

OLOSHI, do I look like a tiger claw-faced Yoruba?
Re: Chief Ibb Support Is An Yoruba- So Mko Died In Vain? Hhahahah! by illusion2: 4:22pm On May 19, 2010
illusion2:

[size=14pt][center]The Travails of Chukwuemeka(2)[/center][/size]

Moving to Lagos was not going to be easy for Emeka,as his mother would have none of it. The palmwine business was booming at the time and there were younger ones to cater for. However Mekus (as he was known to is village mates) was adamant. He insisted he had to explore new grounds and not grow up a professional palmwine tapper/farmer.

"Nwanu,who do you know in this Lagos sef. . " his mother asked

"Nana,it doesn't matter,I know i can make it there" he said

"Hmmmmm" sighed his mother

"Afterall Nna Majestic made his millions in Lagos after the war,even Oliver De Coque sang his praise in his last album" Emeka continued;

he was referring to his relative 'Uncle Majestic' whose real name was actually Uchendu ,he got his nickname from a spelling competition organised by the catholic priest in the 50s.

'Uncle Majestic' was a successful spare parts dealer in Lagos and was well known and respected in Uli.

So despite his mother's resistance,Emeka packed a few belongings and set out to the motor park one early morning in May 1994,at the age of 14,praying that Chineke would guide his part and give him the strength to show those Yoruba infidels that Biafra would be great again.

He had over time come to lose interest in the Hausa-Fulani,as he believed they were irrelevant to the scheme of things. . . it was the 'ngati Yoruba' he would seek to dominate and disgrace as they had played a 'traitor' role with their leader Awolowo during the fall of Biafra.

As he got into the bus that would take him from the village to the central Lagos park in ihiala,all he could think of was making his first million naira and showing those Yorubas who was the best.

. . . .to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Enters Battle For Arsenal / Gov Akpabio Raises Alarm Over The Use Of His Phone 08075707... By Opposition / Nass Okays Pension For Ironsi, Gowon, Ibb, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.