Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Get Quality Yet Affordable Review For Your FIVERR, UPWORK, iWRITER.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Quality Yet Affordable Review For Your FIVERR, UPWORK, iWRITER.... (1155 Views)

Buy Your Top Quality Yet Affordable UK Used Laptops Payment On Delivery Availabl / QUALITY Yet AFFORDABLE Memory Cards & FLASH Drives / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Yet Affordable Review For Your FIVERR, UPWORK, iWRITER.... by faithnte(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hey there!

Being a freelancer, I understand the pain in wait one has to undergo in trying to get a lead or sales online.

Freelancing platforms such as fiverr.com, for example, is one which buyers make their buying decision mainly on the quality and number of your reviews.

It is easy to get reviews anywhere but what is more important is getting quality reviews.

By quality, I mean, reviews that stands-out.

A review can stand out in one of many ways.

Here's a quick but relevant one:

When it truly depicts that the service was offered and the client was satisfied.

How do buyers know?

When something is conventional, it is easily misconstrued, and the weight in it become less valued.

Take, for example; you are offering a writing service.

Among your gigs are an SEO article service, and a resume and cover letter (CL) [/i]writing service on fiverr.

How do buyers easily spot fake reviews?

SEO gig buyers' review: [i]Awesome

Resume and CL buyers' review: Awesome .

Those are examples of conventional reviews.

They may not be fake, and may not determine if a potential customer will buy or not.

But it will cause a non-conventional buyer not to buy from you.

The simple question is, "we are looking for outstanding writers, and how special is your delivery when compared to others?"

One of the many ways to ascertain this, as the potential buyer may not be able to vet your reviewers one after the other, is to ascertain the weight of the testimonial.

The assumption is thus: if a seller satisfies me, I would give him a nice testimonial

Now, what about this?

SEO gig buyers' review: I'm excited I ordered from "your name", delivered as described. Contents were SEO optimized yet readers' friendly. What more to say... highly recommended, and I will surely come back for more .

Resume and CL buyers' review: If I needed more resume', I would go for this seller. And even pay more to get this same quality of resume and highly customized CL - just that I am extremely sure this resume will land me my desired job. So excited I made the right choice. .

If you would judge fairly, and put yourself in your buyer's shoe, you wouldn't want to read this over and over before you click the buy button of the latter description.

My reviews are highly professional. They would go through the necessary channel that would not be noticed or look fishy.

Reviews are from foreign buyers' account (mostly Europe). If you have more questions, kindly check my signature to contact me directly.

Payment is made after your gig has been purchased - i.e., before I do the review.

I'm always online, so hit me with your questions and enjoy your countless orders with irresistible reviews

Each basic gig review cost #2,150. If you need more than the basic $5 review, your desired amount would be split in $5 to determine your total cost.

It's time you grow once more with amazing and click bait reviews

Re: Get Quality Yet Affordable Review For Your FIVERR, UPWORK, iWRITER.... by uyicus: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2020
How can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Bluetooth Headsets Of 2018 / 10 Containers Of Gum Arabic For Sale At $3,500/ton. / BREAKING: HAMAS PRESS CONFERENCE STATEMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.