Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (56609 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by IamD18: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

Yesoo!
My mother said " marriage is like a treasure box, what ever you pick belongs to you, if you pick good, you rejoice, if you pick bad, Oyo na your case""

You sure made a point kiss

But we can still salvage the "OYO case" cheesy
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Organs(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
that was why i sent my wife away to the village to stay with her mom when she was pregnant. i hate what i dont like. i dont tolerate nonsense. i am a very disciplined husband!

You are lucky, you dey naija... you and your wife for dey America, den i go see how you go take send am go village.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ayaomen(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

Calm down!! My neighbour was pregnant before me and she made me understand that it is not a do or die affair. If she sees it, she eats it but if not, she won't go out of her way.

My cousin is currently pregnant and her husband is away most nights because of his job. So she is alone most times. She craves but does not even have time to act on it all the time. I have seen a lot of people deal with it.

While i have seen the ones that can beg for food just because it smells nice. Food smell used to torment me. I could smell afang from a street away or fried stew with beef...lol. But i think the mind and our strong will can come into play. It is not like the woman is completely helpless and unable to function until she eats the food.

Also, i heard in the past that when a woman is pregnant, her flaws are more pronounced. That those that can go and beg for food even from total strangers had it in them before. I do not know how true though.

And many have been pregnant before me. I am not the first...wont be the last
some people don't fake it o, my SIL will fall sick from the first to the last months, and get better when she gives birth. She's presently carrying the 3rd and she's been sick, from one hospital to the other.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
How old is the pregnancy?
ah! throughout her pregnancies (2 boys and a gal) never was a time I saw stress my bro...kai! I dey thank God...I really feel for those who are going through the time just trying to help their wives cope....God will see you all through!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Switruth:
True bro..... My wife told me to go home and rest the night I took her to delivery Ward. She called me in the morning to come and see my baby.... She pity me Sha....
congrats! the product of love is your prize...stress or not we will rejoice!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by paix(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaszplus12:

ah! throughout her pregnancies (2 boys and a gal) never was a time I saw stress my bro...kai! I dey thank God...I really feel for those who are going through the time just trying to help their wives cope....God will see you all through!
Lucky you, man. Notwithstanding, please love her the more.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
that was why i sent my wife away to the village to stay with her mom when she was pregnant. i hate what i dont like. i dont tolerate nonsense. i am a very disciplined husband!
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! I fell out of my chair just laughing at your statement!!!
disciplined husband!!!! I never hear this before ooooo!
when you were busy swinging your hips and grunting in desire and hot coitus hope you remembered that there will be consequences ONLY your wife will carry for 9 months on her body!
anyway...try dey there when she wan deliver... maybe you go be more discipline in reducing your "disciplined husband" stance!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
Lucky you, man. Notwithstanding, please love her the more.
sure bro! started our affair 23 years ago....we're growing old together....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lol..My coursemate back then kept complaining that her husband ran from the house because she was always disturbing him for seks..She was sad that day in class because she claimed she was Hot and her husband wouldn't pick her calls.

Chai! Women, we rock!!
women!! you rock ooo!
your friend's husband only RAN! me....I'll ESCAPE!!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by paix(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaszplus12:

wow, that's good to know. You have really come a long way. God will continue to lubricate your mayrriage with all the good things of life as you guys age gracefully. May you reap the sweat of your labour. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
wow, that's good to know. You have really come along way. God will continue to lubricate your marriage with all the good things of life as you guys age gracefully. May you reap the sweat of your labour. Amen.
oh my God!!! you're blessed my brother!
may God give you even more than you wish for me Sir!
OP make my belle sweet in the morning... you come make my belle sweeter this evening! cheers sir!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by paix(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaszplus12:

oh my God!!! you're blessed my brother!
may God give you even more than you wish for me Sir!
OP make my belle sweet in the morning... you come make my belle sweeter this evening! cheers sir!!
Hahahaha, thank you sir. My regards to the family. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
paix:
Hahahaha, thank you sir. My regards to the family. Remain blessed.
thank you too sir! they will hear your salutations!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
ayaomen:
some people don't fake it o, my SIL will fall sick from the first to the last months, and get better when she gives birth. She's presently carrying the 3rd and she's been sick, from one hospital to the other.

Awww!! I pray for a safe delivery for her.

I was talking about the cravings. I didn't say it is fake. I only said it could be controlled.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Switruth: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaszplus12:

congrats! the product of love is your prize...stress or not we will rejoice!
Thank you boss.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Divay22:
But seeing your baby and your wife all doing okay, would make you forget the stress you passed through.
undecided
Divay22:
But seeing your baby and your wife all doing okay, would make you forget the stress you passed through.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ststyreal(f): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

I heard of a pregnant woman that begged a total stranger in a bus for puffpuff and another one that was passing by some women cooking for a party and stopped there to ask them.for the food even if she didnt know them. That is extreme.
Hmmmmm, nothing is extreme my friend. At times, you can't just help it. What matters to you then is to satisfy your cravings. Everybody cannot be the same.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by Hiltaux(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:
When she farts and start complaining that you aren't caring for not bothering to ask if the fart injured her ass and not saying sorry to her.
grin
IamD18:
When she farts and start complaining that you aren't caring for not bothering to ask if the fart injured her ass and not saying sorry to her.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 3:52am On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

Hmmmmm, nothing is extreme my friend. At times, you can't just help it. What matters to you then is to satisfy your cravings. Everybody cannot be the same.

Like i asked someone...

Would a pregnant woman pass by a mad woman who is eating something that happens to smell enticing go and meet the mad woman for the food?

If no, that means there is strength deep down somewhere to restrain ourselves.

Pregnancy is really a wonderful period and it affects women differently. But i am saying the cravings are not do or die. My sister craved bushmeat almost all through her 2nd pregnancy...but her husband didnt have the time to drive to lag/ibadan express way to get it for her.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by miredia(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2018
foyeks2001:
Whenever I'm pregnant, I turn to another thing...I can count how many times I cooked all thru the 9months...all thanks to my hubby...he does the cooking...Walahi, I love to be pregnant.
I'm always a very special queen when pregnant. Thank God I married a domesticated man( special thanks to MIL), that's why I must also domesticate my son so that his wife too will enjoy him...
What are maids for?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by TheTakeOver: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2018
Just give my wife 5alive with grilled chicken when she is pregnant she will be fine. But if you miss the chicken don't miss the 5alive and if its very chill it will solve any possible ranting. Lol. She still cooks though or hunger for kill both of us.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ststyreal(f): 5:13am On Apr 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Like i asked someone...

Would a pregnant woman pass by a mad woman who is eating something that happens to smell enticing go and meet the mad woman for the food?

If no, that means there is strength deep down somewhere to restrain ourselves.

Pregnancy is really a wonderful period and it affects women differently. But i am saying the cravings are not do or die. My sister craved bushmeat almost all through her 2nd pregnancy...but her husband didnt have the time to drive to lag/ibadan express way to get it for her.
I have told you earlier, everybody cannot be the same! Speak for yourself and those you know. What you can tolerate, I may not be able to withstand it. If you can manage your own cravings, I may not be able to manage mine.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2018
ststyreal:

I have told you earlier, everybody cannot be the same! Speak for yourself and those you know. What you can tolerate, I may not be able to withstand it. If you can manage your own cravings, I may not be able to manage mine.

Are you saying you must eat everything you crave...as in absolutely everything? Even if it is something they sell in Benin and you currently live in Lagos.

And if you don't get to eat it, what happens?
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2018
jaszplus12:

Wow!!! 23 years. That's awesome. We should be looking up to you o. More happy years for your family.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by jaszplus12(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wow!!! 23 years. That's awesome. We should be looking up to you o. More happy years for your family.
thank you dear....may God do for you greater than your expectations!
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
jaszplus12:

thank you dear....may God do for you greater than your expectations!

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by demiladegold(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2018
If I get pregnant ehn, my husband will hear it... I don't have mood swings but I will eat the whole house. . ordinary ovulation sef, I can't stop putting things in my mouth not to talk of pregnancy
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by lilyheaven: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
IamD18:

You sure made a point kiss

But we can still salvage the "OYO case" cheesy
I have been looking at your mouth since
Don't ask me how? grin
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by IamD18: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilyheaven:

I have been looking at your mouth since
Don't ask me how? grin

HOW? grin grin
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by foyeks2001(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
miredia:
What are maids for?
Maids to cook what you are going to eat? It's a capital NO for me.
It pretty diifficult to see a maid that cooks well o bros.
Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by boyjo: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2018
ImaIma1:
I think some women exaggerate it...they probably never get help from their husbands on a normal day and are trying to punish him cheesy.

I hardly had cravings i couldn't control. I never woke hubby up for food. I still did things myself...still cooked for him most times. And if i didn't feel up to cooking, i would tell him to get food.

An older friend said he drove to abule egba from surulere to look for masa (i think it is a Ghanaian food) and he once went to a mango sellers house at almost midnight because his wife wanted mangoes.

The question is...what do single pregnant women do? With no husband or man to send around. From experience i realized that this cravings can be controlled. Not the one that one pregnant woman will go and beg for jollof rice where they are cooking as she is passing by cheesy cheesy

You know how very selfish some Nigerian guys can be especially on Nairaland.
You want to get them started on the path of thinking their wives could do these things on purpose so that they can develop a wicked mindset in future towards their pregnant wives who need a greater degree of care and attention?
You know that`s not true.
You also know that pregnancy differs. Hormones are involved. And when hormones are involved, no two experience are the same (same reason you have some ladies with big boobs and others don`t, hormones; you expect their experiences to be the same?). The fact that you could control your craving doesn`t mean others may be pretending who could not control their craving.

Like someone mentioned, there is a difference between "wife" and a "single" getting pregnant. one gets love and support from her man and she leverages on it rather suffering alone.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) by boyjo: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Are you saying you must eat everything you crave...as in absolutely everything? Even if it is something they sell in Benin and you currently live in Lagos.

And if you don't get to eat it, what happens?

There`s no way you are female!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.