Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo (30884 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by GistMoreTV: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2018
GistMore.com

The love between evicted bbn housemates lolu and anto is becoming stronger and they have taking over from Teddy-A and Bambam.

Laura ikeji reacted to their new love up picture with caption;

This love

See more photos; https://www.gistmore.com/laura-ikeji-reacts-anto-lolu-love-photo

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by GistMoreTV: 2:13am On Apr 18, 2018
2lovers

See their photos with DAVIDO https://www.gistmore.com/lolu-anto-meets-davido
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by greatman247(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Na Dem sabi... grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by ukehnonny: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy
Now playing, this kind love by Wizkid.
They look good together though.
Forced pairing brought about different kinds of relationships in the house.
Team LOTO for life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by SleakBuzzPR: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
This photography shot was taken by a Nigerian and sold to a gallery in the UK for $115,000

Stop wasting your time watching BBNaija....chase the dream.

32 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Y
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by noble71(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
grin na wah, if my chick pull this stunt on me e no go funny, life goes on regardless.

Lolu never really loved his chick, he left her at the sight of Anto (which he thinks is a better option).

Why do fools keep saying it's just a game (BBNaija) when it's changing/shaping their 'real' lives

Reality TV isn't a game, it's reality.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by ZarahBuhari: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol! Mods deleting derailers post is why I'm here! Nothing more!
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by IsYou: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Lolu you're wise.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by iQUOTE: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Donopsiano:
Why is it that in every loved up photos its only the lady that is smiling, even in married couple's photo too.
Abi na the new trend now? #Ayamnotundastanding
So the man should be grining from ear to ear like he just won a trophy? Is that what you want?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by H2Ossss(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
what is my biznes where's Nkechi
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by timwudz(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Donopsiano(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Why is it that in every loved up photos its only the lady that is smiling, even in married couple's photo too.
Abi na the new trend now? #Ayamnotundastanding

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Abdul3391(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
awww!! I'm getting emotional

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Samuelsonaike:
Ftt
SleakBuzzPR:
dd
greatman247:
Na Dem sabi... grin
3 of you guys

Should get out of this thread or risk lifetime ban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Mejor79(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Other are targeting 45million this guy was target Anto pussy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by ZarahBuhari: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
it can't get cheaper than this, get your complete house plans, contact me on my WhatsApp, via my signature
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by tstx(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
yawn
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by greatman247(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
3 of you guys

Should get out of this thread or risk lifestyle ban

And what would you that remain be doing? Live and let's live.... grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Mejor79:
Other are targeting 45million this guy was target Anto pussy.
last warning mejor79

Reason

Stop✋saying nonsense with your mouth

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by idreezbaba(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
greatman247:

And what would you that remain be doing? Live and let's live.... grin
abi
I will clean Nl from evil if only me remain

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=ZarahBuhari post=66810133][/quote] Monitoring Lizard
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by kikiwendy(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Who your reaction epp?
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Ladynia2(f): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
What love undecided, yinmu. It is showbiz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha's LASU Matriculation Throwback Photo: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Me Since' / Kizz Daniel Held Hostage In Babcock For Collecting N3.5m Without Performing / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.