Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo (30902 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) / Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by greatman247(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
abi
I will clean Nl from evil if only me remain

Oya go ahead and start today and now. Only you dey post and comment, u no go get mention and critics, u can do anything u so wish. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Donopsiano(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2018
from your answer sir, it shows you noticed too jes that your understanding of what i said is kinda awkward
iQUOTE:

So the man should be grining from ear to ear like he just won a trophy? Is that what you want?
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Jethrolite(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
This photography shot was taken by a Nigerian and sold to a gallery in the UK for $115,000

Stop wasting your time watching BBNaija....chase the dream.
State the photographers name and the gallery that bought it.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by folake4u(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
This photography shot was taken by a Nigerian and sold to a gallery in the UK for $115,000

This picture is everything shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Ojuri20: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

This person sef look like Lolu
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Na today!
When the guy smash the "P" out of her Pvssy, her testimony will change
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by DemonHunTER: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

shocked Adonbilivit!
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Duru009(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
It won't work, Period
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by faithfull18(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Visit my profile..
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo by Martinez19(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:

The people that bought it are stupid. Lucky is the photographer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha's LASU Matriculation Throwback Photo: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Me Since' / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards / Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.