Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? (817 Views)

Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work (Photos) / Google Mistake Or Reality !!!! / Put Your Talent And Skills At Work At Www.picknhire.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? by cereal264: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2018
So today, while I was thinking about how to have Fun At Work, I stumbled on a website and was looking through it I realized something- the website had a lot of articles that revolved around playing and working at the office. So, I thought to myself, why does it seem like a lot of fun when we read and hear about companies whose employees play hard and work hard but find it difficult to implement that same principle in our own workplaces?

Read my opinion here: http://delvecode.com/opinion/fun-at-work-myth-or-reality/

(1) (Reply)

Funny: This Is The Best Way To Protect Your ATM From Scammers / CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS THE KEY / Small Business Accounting Spreadsheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.