Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace (1187 Views)

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 4:17am On Apr 18, 2018
How I was duped by a Dr Mrs Grace.

So I needed to get a transcript for a school I had applied for and I live in Lagos state with no relative in Anambra state or its environ so there my dilemma began.
I asked a favour of my good old friend/school mate to help me make enquiries when she travels to east and she agrees to do that..
She got there late and met a student nurse who gave her what appears to be the principals number and had it sent to me.
I dialed said number and after the pleasantries the person on the other line said she had been transferred to another institution and couldn't help me so i was back to square one and my friend had returned to Lagos which is where I also reside.
I had my leave coming up in a months time so I figured I would make my enquiries online and stop by at the school and pay the stipulated amount on my way home once my leave starts.
I made my search for "how to get transcript from state school of nursing nkpor" and hit a jackpot.
I had a choice of different numbers to call for transcript, application forms, certificates and I chose the one that applied to me.
08039171568 belonged to a Dr Mrs Grace. I called and she told me It would take two weeks to get it ready and sent to , asked for my details so she can find my data. I was finally getting somewhere. She calls back and says the amount is 6500 for transcript and 5500 for DHL. I mean I had gotten this far and if that's the price then Its not so bad.
I asked her to give me a few days to get to the bank to make a transfer and she agrees.
Four weeks later I still hadn't gotten my transcript and time was running out. The only explanation she gave was that it was a delay from the DHL office.
I started my leave during the Easter period and knew schools would vacate for the holidays so I called her again and she says it was in Lagos and I had to sign to pick it up but I wasn't in Lagos anymore and I couldn't wait to get back to Lagos so I requested she work on another one while I was home so I can pick it up myself.
She said I was given the wrong estimate the last time and the price for the transcript had increased to 18,000 so I paid and went to pick up the transcript finally but there was no Dr or a Mrs Grace at the school and her phone was switched off.
This is to let any other person who may follow my lead to be careful and not fall a prey like I did.
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by clarocuzioo(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Just called the number, it's going through.
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by AskProf: 4:54am On Apr 18, 2018
shanejasmine:

So I needed to get a transcript for a school I had applied for and I live in Lagos state with no relative in Anambra state or its environ so there my dilemma began.
I asked a favour of my good old friend/school mate to help me make enquiries when she travels to east and she agrees to do that..
She got there late and met a student nurse who gave her what appears to be the principals number and had it sent to me.
I dialed said number and after the pleasantries the person on the other line said she had been transferred to another institution and couldn't help me so i was back to square one and my friend had returned to Lagos which is where I also reside.
I had my leave coming up in a months time so I figured I would make my enquiries online and stop by at the school and pay the stipulated amount on my way home once my leave starts.
I made my search for "how to get transcript from state school of nursing nkpor" and hit a jackpot.
I had a choice of different numbers to call for transcript, application forms, certificates and I chose the one that applied to me.
08039171568 belonged to a Dr Mrs Grace. I called and she told me It would take two weeks to get it ready and sent to , asked for my details so she can find my data. I was finally getting somewhere. She calls back and says the amount is 6500 for transcript and 5500 for DHL. I mean I had gotten this far and if that's the price then Its not so bad.
I asked her to give me a few days to get to the bank to make a transfer and she agrees.
Four weeks later I still hadn't gotten my transcript and time was running out. The only explanation she gave was that it was a delay from the DHL office.
I started my leave during the Easter period and knew schools would vacate for the holidays so I called her again and she says it was in Lagos and I had to sign to pick it up but I wasn't in Lagos anymore and I couldn't wait to get back to Lagos so I requested she work on another one while I was home so I can pick it up myself.
She said I was given the wrong estimate the last time and the price for the transcript had increased to 18,000 so I paid and went to pick up the transcript finally but there was no Dr or a Mrs Grace at the school and her phone was switched off.
This is to let any other person who may follow my lead to be careful and not fall a prey like I did.

He/she is a prolific scammer & I wonder how you fell for that... I'm positive you didn't get the number from the schools website.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2018
shanejasmine:

you can't just pick a random no on internet and call especially when its not from the school website

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2018
If I didn't fall for it then I wouldn'thave written this. I didn't write it for you to point out my mistake but so that the next person doesn't fall for it. Because I looked up her name, phone number and account number and nothing was listed but I was told at the school that lots of people had fallen for it. But now that it's here if anyone goes as far as to search then they'd see something. Oh and the school doesn't have a website she obviously created one by herself and has her name there as Dr Mrs grace Johnson. Here is a copy.

admissionoffice4

School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), General Hospital, Nkpor Nkpor, Anambra State 2017/18 SCHOOL OF NURSING F
« on: December 19, 2017, 09:42:47 am »
School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), General Hospital, Nkpor Nkpor, Anambra State 2017/18 SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM IS OUT CALL 08039171568. ALSO TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM, MIDWIFERY FORM, POST-BASIC NURSING FORM AND INTERNSHIP FORM IS STILL ON SALE, FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PURCHASE OF THE FORM AND ADMISSION ASSISTANCE CALL Dr. Mrs GRACE JOHNSON ON 08039171568.

He/she is a prolific scammer & I wonder how you fell for that... I'm positive you didn't get the number from the schools website.[/quote]
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2018
I didn't just pick a random number off d net Mr know all. I made a mistake and I am just trying to inform others about it so that they don't fall victim.

School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), General Hospital, Nkpor Nkpor, Anambra State 2017/18 SCHOOL OF NURSING F
School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), General Hospital, Nkpor Nkpor, Anambra State 2017/18 SCHOOL OF NURSING FORM IS OUT CALL 08039171568. ALSO TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM, MIDWIFERY FORM, POST-BASIC NURSING FORM AND INTERNSHIP FORM IS STILL ON SALE, FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PURCHASE OF THE FORM AND ADMISSION ASSISTANCE CALL Dr. Mrs GRACE JOHNSON ON 08039171568.

quote author=phemmyfour post=66806177]you can't just pick a random no on internet and call especially when its not from the school website[/quote]
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Of course it will go through. Seems it's her main line of business.

quote author=clarocuzioo post=66805488]Just called the number, it's going through. [/quote]
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
shanejasmine:
I didn't just pick a random number off d net Mr know all. I made a mistake and I am just trying to inform others about it so that they don't fall victim.

quote author=phemmyfour post=66806177]you can't just pick a random no on internet and call especially when its not from the school website
If its not from their website then your foolishness is epic
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by idu1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
You mumu no be small bro undecided
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Stop being mean at every chance you get. Doesn't help anyone.

quote author=phemmyfour post=66812779]If its not from their website then your foolishness is epic[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well some people are meant to be

author=idu1 post=66816838]You mumu no be small bro undecided[/quote]
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by idu1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
shanejasmine:
Well some people are meant to be

author=idu1 post=66816838]You mumu no be small bro undecided
No vex

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by AskProf: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
shanejasmine:
Of course it will go through. Seems it's her main line of business.

quote author=clarocuzioo post=66805488]Just called the number, it's going through.

What if he is not even a woman nor a Dr?
Re: How I Was Duped By A Dr Mrs Grace by shanejasmine(f): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
I guess she could have done a voice change thingy on her phone app to sound like a woman and what got me was the fact that when I called and said I wanted to speak with Mrs Grace she said it's" Dr grace". Bottom line is I fell for it and no one else should.

What if he is not even a woman nor a Dr?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The Scandalous Practices At The National Open University Of Nigeria. / Where Can I Learn How To French In Lagos / Red Giant Trapcode Suite 15.1.8 Mac Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.