Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day (36718 Views)

Husband And Wife Completed Their Phd Same Day / Two Beautiful Nigerian Sisters Bag PhD On The Same Day (Photos) / Meet Wendy,nigeria's NASA Whizz,who Is First Black Woman To Bag Phd In Aerospace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Osamudamen: 1:23am On Apr 07, 2023
He wrote;

My testimony.

My greatest achievement ever.

2 Phd's bagged in one day.

My wife and I successfully defended our Ph.d today at the Department of Anatomy, College of medicine, University of Nigeria.

It has been a very long journey that started almost 5 years ago, in midst of it we got married and gave birth to our son.

Challenging and daring as the big dream of both couple pursing a phd is, we over came.

I will leave the long story for tomorrow.🙂

I introduce to you Dr. and Dr. (Mrs). Oviosun.

#TeamNeverGiveUp

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KdDYrw7uk5TWYvPTPmQ3Vctd6VY5y39GiygXZ7bvpDNimaYRGJtqsUdQP96b7kB2l&id=100001422552987&mibextid=Nif5oz

Moral lesson: Marry someone that supports your dream, someone who wants to see you grow.🥰🥰
#priscilliafu

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by UAE123(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to Dr & Dr Mrs Oviosun on this achievement. Better things ahead.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2023
kiss
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by orisa37: 4:20am On Apr 07, 2023
OVIOSUN IS A TIME BOMB DETONATED BY THE UNIVERSITY THAT AWARDED THE PhD.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
"AJAPADA" IS WATCHING YOU.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by orisa37: 4:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by udede(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2023
I love this, congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by MMWandali: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to the PhD family

Remains the son

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by janvier27(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations! Reward that comes with hard work never ceases. Keep growing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to them.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Congrats to them.

I hope they don't force their kids to read a particular course or career path that they don't like.

8 Likes

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by ProfGday(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Start a business,nurture it to the highest peak. Your sons and daughter will thank you for leaving something worth inheriting behind.

Your PhDs cannot do that.

All the same,congrats to the Oviosuns

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Osamudamen:

He wrote; "My testimony.

My greatest achievement ever.

2 Phd's bagged in one day.

My wife and I successfully defended our Ph.d today at the Department of Anatomy, College of medicine, University of Nigeria.

It has been a very long journey that started almost 5 years ago, in midst of it we got married and gave birth to our son.

Challenging and daring as the big dream of both couple pursing a phd is, we over came.

I will leave the long story for tomorrow.🙂

I introduce to you Dr. and Dr. (Mrs). Oviosun.

#TeamNeverGiveUp"

Moral lesson: Marry someone that supports your dream, someone who wants to see you grow.🥰🥰
#priscilliafu

[/quote]
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Termal: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omo see better couple goals na

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by christejames(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations eggheads...

Rise in your ranks but don't grow into a CORNfused Professor like that greyed afro-hair man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Cures001: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wow
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Carlylepneuma: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Power couples, house of intellectuals...

3 Likes

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by SultanOfPuna: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hi
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by blueAgent(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Nigeria has blessed them.
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by qenfilai: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Tboy222: 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by Quest7777: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Congratulations.

We need to put excellence & merit ahead of Nepotism in this country for us to make meaningful progress. cool
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na big big grammar dem go dey break for their house grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by TONYE001(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Great!

Congratulations to you both.
Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by compton11(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
While PandØra obi is crying for his utopia stolen mandate,these people are laughing for their awards.

Congratulations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day by todugo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
University is a scam in Nigeria. After study person no go get money or contribute his knowledge to better the country. What's the essence?

The certificates are for bragging rights, if you know what I mean grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / A Classroom In Abule Egba, Lagos Looks Like A Dustbin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.