Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? (1292 Views)

Rising Cost Of Food: How It Has Changed My Eating Habit / This Inflation Is Getting Out Of Hand. See The StockFish I Got for 1,200 / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by EXLOVER(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2018
yesterday i was eating at a fast food and the soup was so so delicious i forgot myself started to lick my hands, I later realize i was in public i had to comport myself Lol.
is it a bad eating habit?

Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by Emotionss: 5:10am On Apr 18, 2018
No it isn't.
Neither is licking of plate in public a bad thing.

Please whenever you engage in such a marvelous act don't forget to take and post some pictures for us here in Nairaland so that we can admire such an extraordinary behavior.

4 Likes

Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by IamGoke(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2018
No, it is not my brother!!!

But a lot of people don't do it because of forming or IMAGINARY AUDIENCE!!!

I rest my case..... undecided
Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by Liliyann(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2018
What happens to table manners??
Don't try to gross people out while eating!!!
I hate seeing grownups licking their hands while eating and leaving their mouth open when chewing
Its so irritating and stupid!!!
P.S :I can't marry a man that does not have table manners!!
Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by EXLOVER(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Liliyann:
What happens to table manners??
Don't try to gross people out while eating!!!
I hate seeing grownups licking their hands while eating and leaving their mouth open when chewing
Its so irritating and stupid!!!
P.S :I can't marry a man that does not have table manners!!
if you're my wife and i don't lick my hands when eating your food, then your food is not sweet. I don't like the opening of mouth when eating either.
Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by Liliyann(f): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
EXLOVER:
if you're my wife and i don't lick my hands when eating your food, then your food is not sweet. I don't like the opening of mouth when eating either.

Taa no use that one excuse your lack of table manners,there are 1001 ways to show you enjoyed the food rather than licking your hands.. If you are doing it you better stop it now coz its not good!!
Re: Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? by EXLOVER(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Liliyann:

Taa no use that one excuse your lack of table manners,there are 1001 ways to show you enjoyed the food rather than licking your hands.. If you are doing it you better stop it now coz its not good!!
I can only stop it in public. i can't be eating hot banga soup and starch with cat fish without licking my hands nah

(1) (Reply)

A New Type Of Indomie. / How To Produce Semovita / Resellers and distributors wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.