Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity (13624 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by dre11(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Afeez Hanafi

A trader in Akala, Mushin, Lagos State, Toyin Busari, is battling with burns after her lover allegedly poured substance suspected to be acid on her body.

The 27-year-old, who is on admission at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Annex, Gbagada, was reportedly accused by her boyfriend, Lukman Madoti, of infidelity.

Madoti, who is said to be the chairman of okada riders in the area, was arrested by the police from the Alakara division.

Our correspondent learnt that there had been a series of fight between the lovers since they met about a year ago over allegations of unfaithfulness.

Another disagreement reportedly ensured between them around 10pm last Sunday after Busari returned from her hometown in Eruwa, Oyo State, where she had gone to check on her ailing mother.

He was said to have beaten her up and seized her phone, but some residents later settled the quarrel.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Madoti broke into her room around 5.30am the following day and poured acid on her while she was asleep.

He was fleeing from the scene when he was allegedly caught and beaten up by a mob before he was handed over to the police.

A community leader, who did not want his name in print, said he was going to the community mosque for Subhi (5.45am prayer) when he met Madoti hurrying towards Busari’s house.

He said, “He hid his face and did not greet me. Since I had no business with him, I didn’t bother to call him. He put on hooded black clothes. It was when I finished praying that I learnt that he poured acid on his girlfriend.

“A woman that was sweeping outside said he nearly pushed her while fleeing. He plastered a moustache and beards to disguise. He confessed that he did it after he was caught.”
A neighbour of the victim, who gave her name only as Taiye, said she was woken up by the screams from Busari’s apartment.

“She complained that her body was itching. By the time we got to the hospital, her skin had started peeling off,” she added.

Another resident, who gave her name only as Rasheedat urged the police not to sweep the case under the carpet.

Busari, who spoke to PUNCH Metro from her sickbed, said Madoti had serially subjected her to harassment on the claim that she cheated on him.

She said when the abuse persisted, her mother told the two of them about two weeks ago to quit the relationship, but he refused.

She said, “He had been complaining that I was cheating on him, whereas he had never caught me with another man. People advised him not to rely on rumours, but he would not listen. He always beat me up because of jealousy.

He had vowed to destroy my beauty. Around 5.30am on Monday, he entered my room and poured acid on me. I never knew he meant his threat.

“On the average, we buy N15,000 drugs on a daily basis. I am pleading with Nigerians to assist me,” she added.

The Lagos State Police Public Relaions Officer, SP Chike Oti, said, “The victim is recuperating at the hospital. The suspect is also in a hospital. He was attacked by a mob after the incident.”

http://punchng.com/motorcylist-bathes-lover-with-acid-over-alleged-infidelity/?amp
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2018
Love palava.

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Nickijoy(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by tungamaje: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Just a girlfriend and you are already jealous to the extent you want to kill her. What about if she becomes your wife? I believe you will bury her alive. Foolish idiot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Oka lara grin

He wants to be the sole proprietor of the punana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by edidiongmichael(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Op, I thought they were supposed to take the bath together?

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by PlainJAY(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
The motorcyclist be like -

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Y
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by slapandfall(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Yea i made it...
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by GeeString: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm

Why. Not. Just. Quit?

Why resort to violence you'll later regret and will even land you in deeper sh!t because of another human who is clearly not into you?

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by iQUOTE: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2018
tungamaje:
Just a girlfriend and you are already jealous to the extent you want to kill her. What about if she becomes your wife? I believe you will bury her alive. Foolish idiot
This is wickeness at it's peak. What's there to move on if your findings about her cheating exploits are true? I see no reason to get bitter. Some men are a total waste to manhood.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Space for sale, pay on delivery to any location, contact me for more details cool
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by ZarahBuhari: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2018
The word ALLEGEDLY is even more popular than any other word being used in this current administration.

Back to the topic;
You hooked up with a panel beater... Issorite

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by MistadeRegal(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Acid attacks should carry a payback sentence. That should reduce it's use in attacks.
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Charles4075(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Things dey happen ohhhhh. My good God.
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by BiafranDel: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
good. I like this. the women should know how it feels like too. not everytime should a man be the victim. now a woman is the victim. i love this very much. that man is a real man!

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by eherbal(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2018
classless, insecure man undecided
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Sarang(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2018
cry cry

Please check out my signature
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by wickedworld: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2018
May God never let us meet a killer as a boyfriend or husband.

Heartless man if u cant have her no body will. Pls pour him acid too so the love can be sweet

2 Likes

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by kulrunsman79(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Very unfortunate how humans act and behave these days. From all indications, morality and values mean less to most animals in human body these days.

I pray that police does a good job to ensure he is served with the kind of meal he deserved according to our laws. Quick recovery to the victim of this mindless attack!
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Oreofepeters: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Some guys and jealousy are 5&6.

Person like me can't fight over b*tches. If she like, let her cheat. I know karma no dey dull.

I can even share my wife with someone if it's possible.

My life is simple.
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Harrynight(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2018
cry

That idiot is as clueless as our leaders!
A lady who ain't ur wife n ur killing urself and attempted murder cos she cheats??...

Even if she's ur wife, why not send her packing instead? Even The Holy Book said divorce any bastard that cheats on u!

Women must always cheats, its in their nature
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by ipobarecriminals: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2018
sad
Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by eherbal(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2018
BiafranDel:
good. I like this. the women should know how it feels like too. not everytime should a man be the victim. now a woman is the victim. i love this very much. that man is a real man!
classless, insecure man pt2 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by Bustincole(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2018
dis are d reason why we need jungle justice

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by OTayobami(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2018
I can't conclude on what's wrong with some guys self! If you suspect your gf is cheating on you, why not simply call the relationship a quit, i still don't know why they go to the extreme. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by demo4ril97(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Y
has a long tail and two branches grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity by OTayobami(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Some guys and jealousy are 5&6.
Person like me can't fight over b*tches. If she like, let her cheat.
I can even share my wife with someone if it's possible.
My life is simple
as in ehn?! No be this women wey full everywhere so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / Nigerian National Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.