Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) (37694 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by nabegibeg: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
pzphoto:
When she was serving her father’s land.

Cee c look so adorable.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-2018-check-out-this-adorable-photo-of-cee-c-in-nyc-khaki/

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by noble2faith(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
It's my birthday.... Show me some love..
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Franking: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2018
tyson98:
Forheaded dwarf

Savage! And I agree.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by AXYZ: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2018
tyson98:
Forheaded dwarf

Savage grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018
This girl is beautiful. Dunno why people loathe her so much.

Beyond the facade she puts on which is a defense mechanism, she is the easiest for a guy to handle.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
so because she wore khaki, it should now be News in Nigeria, a dumb can be a celebrity
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Addy003(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
tyson98:
Forheaded dwarf

My guy, I can understand u r a bitter human being, but no hate bro, m not a fan of the show or the bae, but looking at the picture, she's beautiful Bros
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Nedfed(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
We both serve together
Dff PPA but same CDs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2018
PUSH1:
These kind of girls can be worrisome but I like them.

One thing I like about this kind girl is that you are more likely to enjoy monopoly of her pusssy. But if you do anyhow, you fit collect small stab for your sleep. So if you are not ready, don't even start.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by earthsync(f): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
ihitenansa:
isi isi
abeg what's the name of the guy that draws naija celebs this way grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by MrNigeria2018: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Useless short mannerless pig
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by MrNigeria2018: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Zionista:
This girl is beautiful. Dunno why people loathe her so much.

Beyond the facade she puts on which is a defense mechanism, she is the easiest for a guy to handle.

Really?

May you end up with a girl like Ceece, Amen.

I hope that prayer comes to pass
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by haslaw(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c the bitter dwarf.

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Really?

May you end up with a girl like Ceece, Amen.

I hope that prayer comes to pass

I have a woman already. Otherwise, my answer to that is a resounding Amennnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
PUSH1:
These kind of girls can be worrisome but I like them.

na your type dey marry lady that will kill you harmfully at the end. the innocent face abuja murderer Lady comes to mind
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by MrNigeria2018: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Zionista:

I have a woman already. Otherwise, my answer to that is a resounding Amennnnnnnnnnn

Good! If she isn’t like Ceece, May God grant Ceece spirit to turn your life upside down
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

Good! If she isn’t like Ceece, May God grant Ceece spirit to turn your life upside down

You are a cynical soulless destitute that that is ruled by the spirit of hate and cynicism. You'll die a bitter poor soul. Idiota!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
talk2percy:
Nnukwa, so Cee-c on khaki is now news worthy Wonderful!

I wonder o undecided
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by onilpee: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
SHE LOOKS LIKE A BABE I USE TO GIVE DOGGY AT THE BACK OF MY CAR.
pzphoto:
When she was serving her father’s land.

Cee c look so adorable.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-2018-check-out-this-adorable-photo-of-cee-c-in-nyc-khaki/

Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by MrNigeria2018: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Zionista:

You are a cynical soulless destitute that that is ruled by the spirit of hate and cynicism. You'll die a bitter poor soul. Idiota!!

What a worthless empty destiny scumbag

Did you see your worthless good-for-nothing living dead sister disgraced herself today all over the world?

I ll feed your wretched God forsaken useless parents and send them to pit of hell where their worthless ass belong.

You need to fix your worthless life filled with nothing but pains, agony and miseries.

I spit on your buried destiny.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC In NYSC Khaki As A Corper (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

What a worthless empty destiny scumbag

Did you see your worthless good-for-nothing living dead sister disgraced herself today all over the world?

I ll feed your wretched God forsaken useless parents and send them to pit of hell where their worthless ass belong.

You need to fix your worthless life filled with nothing but pains, agony and miseries.

I spit on your buried destiny.

Poverty of the soul and poverty of the brain will be your bed mate forever and ever. Jobless blind bat peddling hatred and toxicity. You are doomed for life. Not even TB Joshua will deliver you from curses. Your life already looks like Borno State. Ewu Nigeria 2018.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA / Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo / Deji And Modella Are Fake Bbnaija Season 7 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.