Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo (37709 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging / Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by TrendingGist: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike is sure a superstar, below is one of his picture with popular American actor, Stephen Harvey before entering BBNaija house.

Broderick Stephen Harvey is an American comedian, television host, producer, radio personality, actor, and author.

See more; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-photo-of-mike-and-popular-american-actor-stephen-harvey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by TrendingGist: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by delugajackson: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
And some people were busy fainting, scaling fences and breaking limbs to get auditioned on a show that already had its contestants.

Poverty na bad thing.

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by ceejayMAX(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
SOFT BOY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by GistReport: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by tyson98: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2019
This guy na big boy no doubt,when he speaks in the house other housemates keeps quiet and listen,na him cause why most of them dey form accent grin

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by segsman(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Good for him.....

Family Feud comes to mind.
Obu Obu Obu.
If you know you know!
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by passyhansome(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
If Stephen Harvey couldn't give him the fame, I wonder if it is local BBNaija that will, fame that wont pass Nigeria, misplaced priority

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello guys, if you Know you love Naija Olosho, please help me support and follow BBnaija Tacha On Instgram @iamsimplytacha

I love you all.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Guccified(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
delugajackson:
And some people were busy fainting, scaling fences and breaking limbs to get auditioned on a show that already had its contestants.

Poverty na bad thing.

Old gist, say something new.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Lakside1955(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Las las, BBnaija audition na scam cool

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by milkyworld(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Wawu!
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Uchenaija: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Whose Mike Please?

That black girl looks beautiful

Everyone needs these Senator suit in my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin

I pity those who fainted and wasted their time under the sun during the audition, when they actually know those who will be in the house grin

Even your pussy can't and won't take you to the house, it's who can pay the most grin

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
I love Stephen Harvey

Ladies get real good hair and wigs.. check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Onyi22(f): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2019
GistReport:
Lalasticlala
Y r u calling him? Abi na him hold ur destiny?

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by kelvinUchiha(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
He was just pretending to be excited at the so-called luxurious house. I noticed his face.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
yen yen yen.. Super star and he wants Nigerian money..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by deepwater(f): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
its not a coincidence that all house mates doesnt look like anything we saw on NL from the audition pics that was released.
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Blaqwaterss: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2019
The guy is way too foreign to get the prize biko!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Jerkules: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm

This space is for Mike and Tacha sex scene

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by dreamwords: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
grin all house mates are already made men
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Stillthebest: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2019
Guccified:

Old gist, say something new.

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by Wayne4uall(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2019
iPhone 8 for sale all accessories new.. Bat3 health 100 health status 100% it can use any sim card... Neatness 10/10 price 150k ondo state 08065095308 for pix
Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2019
delugajackson:

Poverty na bad thing.
I'm sorry for whosoever still believes in fair play in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mike Edward And Stephen Harvey In Throwback Photo by awa(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Hello guys, if you Know you love Naija Olosho, please help me support and follow BBnaija Tacha On Instgram @iamsimplytacha

I love you all.

Any free kpekus from you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji And Modella Are Fake Bbnaija Season 7 Housemates / Funke Akindele’s "Omo Ghetto" Becomes Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie / Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.