Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (20308 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by link2ok22: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by EvilChild: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Nukilia:

Who told you he's a failure? You that you're successful what do you have for us? grin grin grin
Bleep off please
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ever since Tonto left him he has been fighting himself......better beg her friends to accompany you to where she stay then go on your knees and beg her promise it won't happen again...... do this and get your wife back.......

The day you make sense will be the day 9ja becomes a developed nation. grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

The day you make sense will be the day 9ja becomes a developed nation. grin
grin grin grin na till the end of time o

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin grin grin na till the end of time o

She don doom be dat, abi? grin grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
peacettw:
Does this guy think that he is a celebrity? I don't get it

lmao
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Nukilia:

Who told you he's a failure? You that you're successful what do you have for us? grin grin grin

I wonder ooo. Don't kind every one ranting here about the guy. They paint the guy black because of all Tonto said about him, without even hearing his own side of the story
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by millomaniac: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ever since Tonto left him he has been fighting himself......better beg her friends to accompany you to where she stay then go on your knees and beg her promise it won't happen again...... do this and get your wife back.......

Is it paining you? grin i know toto is your role model sorry to break it to you but ery one knows toto is a poisonous bitchy LovePeddler. It only takes real men like chief churchill to cut her down to size. She's either gonna keep hopping from one d-i-ck to another till her mileage becomes very high cos obviously she cant stick to one or maintain her lavish lifestyle without one or she swallows her pride and be loyal to chief churchill(i doubt he'll take her back thou)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Igbos, why? ,why your chieftaincies is the cheapest in the world, they just give it to cats and dogs which makes their culture look cheap, it has no value with the way they are distributing their titles,they should just emulate yoruba culture, yoruba don't just give title to just anyone which makes yoruba culture looks superb, but go to East with a pack of indomies, then u got the kingship..

We know that Yoruba now prefers Emirs to Obas

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2018
What else do you expect from a feminist?
tescoman90:

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Westbestside: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Igbos, why? ,why your chieftaincies is the cheapest in the world, they just give it to cats and dogs which makes their culture look cheap, it has no value with the way they are distributing their titles,they should just emulate yoruba culture, yoruba don't just give title to just anyone which makes yoruba culture looks superb, but go to East with a pack of indomies, then u got the kingship..
cheesy As far as you get money, weather by stealing , ritual, fraud or drug. Igbo tirltle is for you.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Westbestside: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Chibuzoc:

We know that Yoruba now prefers Emirs to Obas
E pain am.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Westbestside:
E pain am.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by BIZBOOM: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Please how
can i write
a business proposal
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by chccho(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Did he tell u he wants his wife back or misses her. I think the reverse is the case here..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2018
iamjavadem:
What else do you expect from a feminist?

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Somebodydaddy01: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Rapsino:
Social media rant. Nonsense. How can you give a title to someone with a broken family, if he can't fixed his family expect him to scatter.

If you don’t know what to say ....keep scrolling and press back ....simple
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
livinbygrace:
Congrts!Though we know you made your money from Yahoo,but invested wisely.This goes to show that it's not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.
Kudos boy!!
Now head to the nearest police station.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Donbrown28: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Nukilia:

Haas's �
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
peacettw:
Does this guy think that he is a celebrity? I don't get it
........did he act like a celebrity?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by zudozz: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
he no wear that him National antem wrist watch?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Bellarod05: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Congrat to tonto,there is still no woman in the picture, there is still an opportunity for her to go back and claim her home.I was expecting another woman in a wifey position tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
I know what I am saying and that is charity begins at home.
Somebodydaddy01:

If you don’t know what to say ....keep scrolling and press back ....simple
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Codes151(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Igbos are just killing their tradition...

Cheap!! Buy a tittle from igbos.
Very soon e go dey signboard

Tittle for sale!! Shame
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

nigerians are the worst hypocrites in the cosmos i swear.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:

She don doom be dat, abi? grin grin
e sure die, issa banker grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by giftedben: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Yoruba Chieftaincy is meaninglessness.
That is why even an igbo man will do anything to bang a chieftaincy title in his village. If you fill say Igbo chieftaincy title is cheap, come and bang your own.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by astOorR(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Rapsino:
Social media rant. Nonsense. How can you give a title to someone with a broken family, if he can't fixed his family expect him to scatter.

And his business didn’t “scatter”�
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2018
astOorR:

And his business didn’t “scatter”�
The title is not about business but integrity and respect . the title is not money
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Deltatoto: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2018
livinbygrace:

Which mouth?Who no know say kunle Churchill na confirm Yahoo boy from Akure before he traveled to Malaysia and later settled down in Ghana.
Abeg all way na way.Make the money anyhow and spends it wisely
i work with efcc be careful and say only thgs u can defend.

Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Ycee Donates 1million Tanzanian Shillings To Charity [PICS] / Funke Akindele Voted 2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian