Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb (14480 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
happney65:

Trump put a massive tax plan in place...2..The Koreans are almost coming to the power and it might be the end of North Korea's nuclear acquisation..Even though i am not a Fan of Trump,those are some of the things he has done that i can point at..
What has ur Buhari done in 4years?Answer please and stop beating around the bush..All buhari has ever done is to blame blame and blame..Show us something he has started and completed..Is that too hard for you to say?Ohh am sorry he has nothing whatsoever to his name..Shioor

Oh! If you want to go by that way, then fine!

Buhari started an anti corruption war that yielded massive loot recovery.
Improved power supply across the country
Increased our foreign reserve
Maintain calm in the Niger delta
And stood tall in the fore front of the war against Boko-Haram.
Our Agricultural production has increased and gradually meeting local demands.
His Excellence was also able to nail IPOB the anti-terrorist group-IPOB to the coffin.

Hope this list can be counted as an achievement with regards to your mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
clemmonce:
when an aren't does not favour you , you guys starting saying the truth. so governance is a continuous thing abi ? how come PMB government never see anything good in what Jonathan did through out his tenure.... That is to say every project launched through out this term was initiated , started but completed by PMB. Una no get sense for APC.

If you also want to give Kudos to GEJ, You need also give Kudos to Obasanjo.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by barrackozone(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmartPolician:
For God's sake, let's stop making this stupid argument.

Government is a continuum.

Why would Buhari be initiating new projects while GEJ left multi-billion naira projects uncompleted?

If every government that comes in abandons existing projects to initiate theirs, then we should be sure that Nigeria will be home to the highest number of uncompleted projects in the world.

PS: I am neither a Buhari nor Jonathan fan.

I just wanna make common sense! grin
sorry, you don't have sense at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by barrackozone(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

His Excellence was also able to nail IPOB the anti-terrorist group-IPOB to the coffin.

Another foolish narrative

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by iamjavadem(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Both of you are retarded. Wont Buhari complete the ones Reno's master GEJ couldnt complete during his tenure?
johnnyvid:
Reno omokri is a legend for our modern democracy.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
barrackozone:
Another foolish narrative

Wasnt expecting you to give Kudos!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by johnnyvid(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamjavadem:
Both of you are retarded. Wont Buhari complete the ones Reno's master GEJ couldnt complete during his tenure?
when is he going to complete it Hmmmmmmm. you are always ranting here. he refused to initiate a project and complete it. and you are here defending pmb government. well 2019 presidential election is the justice election, Nigerians will determine their future on that.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by famosh: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmartPolician:

Why would Buhari be initiating new projects while GEJ left multi-billion naira projects uncompleted?

If every government that comes in abandons existing projects to initiate theirs, then we should be sure that Nigeria will be home to the highest number of uncompleted projects in the world.

Bro, you think we have sense in this country?
That's why Lagos is dirty. Ambode understands that Nigerians will ask silly questions like what project did he start by himself, so he decided to do away with LAWMA that was doing a decent job in cleaning Lagos & brought in his own failed Vision Scape instead of trying to improve LAWMA!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by famosh: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Timiblanko:
We just need people like this in our dying country. Wake up Nigerian's Buhari has failed us and suffer us. choose wisely now don't be fooled by 5000 like they fooled them in Ondo state, they are currently suffering for it..

So Ondo people are now suffering by Akeredolu paying their salaries promptly every month as against the wicked Mimiko of PDP who killed civil servants by owing them months & months of salaries? When will you PDP & Jonathan sycophants stop being deluded & have sense?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by JideAmuGiaka: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

So you aint aware there is a budget for health that takes care of that? Sorry!

I am only aware that Aishawo went there and didn't see even a tablet..lol
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Timiblanko(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
famosh:

So Ondo people are now suffering by Akeredolu paying their salaries promptly every month as against the wicked Mimiko of PDP who killed civil servants by owing them months & months of salaries? When will you PDP & Jonathan sycophants stop being deluded & have sense?

Have you been to mother and child of recent?
Do you have a brother in school?
Get something's right before you start quoting
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by famosh: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Timiblanko:

Have you been to mother and child of recent?
Do you have a brother in school?
Get something's right before you start quoting

Remind me how many months salaries Mimiko was owing again before he left office even after receiving bailouts from Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by desiredmee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
I weep at the way some persons(youth in particular)defend this administration that is not defendable,just imagine all of a sudden governance is now a continuum and Jonathan is now been said to have started projects that Buhari has to continue with,I thought they said same Jonathan didn't do anything.......
I am not a Jonathan man neither am i party man,I am simply a man that can't keep going in a wrong direction,Jonathan administration failed us and we voted him out,Buhari's administration has failed us,so whats stopping from doing same.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by desiredmee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

A fight against corruption where Obanikoro and Silva are now seen as not corrupt
A succesful fight against BH indeed and scores of people including our soldiers are been killed
Let me remind you of the killings that happened and is still happening in Benue state.
Good work by Mr president in the agricultural sector am sure you are among the many Nigerians eating our indigenous made rice.
Today i visited a client and was told that they just layed off three of their staff.
Jonathan's administration failed us and we did the needful,nothing should stop us this time.

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by surgical: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
drey076:
even though I don't want buhari to go beyond 2019, it is not his type that supposes to be ranting on the internet. The man should keep quiet, he was part of the yam eater of the previous administration.
focus on the issue yam eating is not the issue, the current people are also eating,its all a distraction and deceit. it's the selfishness involved, while they are eating what did the masses benefit, that the reason for asking for projects
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by surgical: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Jamb question;

BMC crew please help him look for the answer
keyamo has to pay for the SAN he got under this government, nothing in life is free,you guys should allow him to do his labour in peace.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by clemmonce(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

If you also want to give Kudos to GEJ, You need also give Kudos to Obasanjo.
in a sane society that is the right thing to do. but we fond of rubbishing past administrations effort in a bid to take all the glory

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by clemmonce(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
keneck1:
the sensible one in pdp your rant ends on nairaland.
it will only after APC lose the election in ekiti first and Nigeria later
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by zombieTRACKER: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Age is truly a number! When a self-acclaimed interllect like Reno blabs like this, you should know frustration's hitting him bad.

Governance is continuity. Even a Donald trump has not started and completed one project.

Reno should please start doing hard-drugs, maybe it will help curtail his frustration.

Bitter and pained lot

You are a disgrace to common sense
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Pataricatering(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmartPolician:

we have at least 12,000 incomplete projects in the country as we speak!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by happney65: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

Ahahahahahahahahhaha..

1..Which anti corruption drive?that only charges are done on the pages of newspapers?Nobody has been sent to jail for corrupt practices with buhari and his band of 40thieves releasing yeye list all about town?Buratai,Malami,The Pension thief,a man that ran away under GEJ was brazenly returned to service under your so-called Mr Intergrity

2.Power?Which one?The only in your village abi?My area still begs for electricity like Mad..I dont blame you,you live in the world of lies and alternative realities..

3.Which calm did he create in the ND?To the best of my knowledge,it was all due to the armesty programme of the Yaradua administration and not Buhari..

4..Boko Haram?The Boko that he still needs Billions of dollars to fight against and that just kidnapped girls recently?

5.Do you know the cost of food stuffs in the market?Do you?

6..If could suppress IPOB that constitute no security threat but looks the other way while his family members fulani herdsmen are on the prowl..You are just saying nothing but nonesense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by steveDpro: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
this is strong statement
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by 7lives: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
mechouk1:
Reno Omokri is a retard. Why are we obsessed with projects INITIATED and completed by Buhari? For the first time in our history we have a government that recognises worthwhile projects INITIATED by a previous government and ensures they are COMPLETED. This helps development and continuity. It also conserves resources. We should think of our good regardless of religio-etnic sentiments and party politics. We need CONTINUITY and this government is offering that!

Your brain no go ever fail you, you WONDER why employers of Labour are asking for long term experience.
Imagine employing MOST of the people who were wailing about NEW projects, ONLY God knows what will become of such business.
There are millions of abandoned and uncompleted projects all over the place and they are still looking for new projects.
The new project is the NEW IDEA OF COMPLETING the abandoned and uncompleted projects, as if they still won't come to cry that government had abandoned the past government projects.
We know THEM and their pain shall continue unabated until their brains begins to function.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by deomelllo: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Age is truly a number! When a self-acclaimed interllect like Reno blabs like this, you should know frustration's hitting him bad.

Governance is continuity. Even a Donald trump has not started and completed one project.

Reno should please start doing hard-drugs, maybe it will help curtail his frustration.

Bitter and pained lot

That concept is foreign to the twitter clown and fake identity theft pastor and his internet roll followers.

His useless master that Nigerians kicked out and sent back to his village commissioned nothing but looting and stealing and thousands of abandoned projects all over Nigeria.

The clown should have listed listed the projects the PDP and his boss started and completed during their disastrous 16 years in office.

16 years and looted $20 billion power fund and they still left us in darkness.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Splashme: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
Reno omokri is a legend for our modern democracy.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahhaha..

1..Which anti corruption drive?that only charges are done on the pages of newspapers?Nobody has been sent to jail for corrupt practices with buhari and his band of 40thieves releasing yeye list all about town?Buratai,Malami,The Pension thief,a man that ran away under GEJ was brazenly returned to service under your so-called Mr Intergrity

2.Power?Which one?The only in your village abi?My area still begs for electricity like Mad..I dont blame you,you live in the world of lies and alternative realities..

3.Which calm did he create in the ND?To the best of my knowledge,it was all due to the armesty programme of the Yaradua administration and not Buhari..

4..Boko Haram?The Boko that he still needs Billions of dollars to fight against and that just kidnapped girls recently?

6..If could suppress IPOB that constitute no security threat but looks the other way while his family members fulani herdsmen are on the prowl..You are just saying nothing but nonesense

You didn't talk about our foreign reserve? Can we count that as an achievement?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2018
But i noticed people keep using INITIATED, START, and COMPLETED. What of the numerous abandoned projects he has completed? Should we keep initiating useless projects only to abandon them later? Abeg make we rest abeg... Whether he initiates or not, the man go still win ooo... #na FACT be this..
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahhaha..

Where is ASSU, RELIGIOUS LEADERS, PENGASSAN and NUPENG, when they are needed by the poor masses not collecting salary like them. Is it only when they needed to increase their salary, then they will inform international comunity that their is suffering in the nation. No water, no Light. Goverment Hospitals in Port harcourt has become death traps. Once Its 12pm and the Big diesel Engine is off, you will see how your fellow human beings die like flys, all because hospital wants to save diesel. Companys are closing down daily even mtn is runing on diesel through out, most times their generators run out of fuel, and we wont have Network for months. Which investor will like to run fuel from months to months, and this Dictator has spent billions of Naira Gallivanting and Jamboree all around the world all in the name of looking for foreign investment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Badaru Directs All Political Appointees Eyeing Politics Offices To Resign / NDIC Lists Heritage Bank’s Head Office, Other Assets For Sale / PRESS RELEASE: Ekiti Has Not Received Any Money From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.