Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb (14383 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by stevedre: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Answer will come at the end of time, keep waiting. Not a Buhari fan and will never be except he changes which I doubt but let us be realistic in our demands, how can you expect a doctor to fix your car and at same time be mad your mechanic did not heal your sickness. The situation of Nigeria at the moment is like square pegs forcefully trying to fill triangle holes, such a system did not, can not and will never work.

Finally, both PDP and APC politicians are the same bunch of highly gifted corrupt criminal's.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by BabaO2: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Remo is so pained, still can't forget how they were booted out of office. If Nigerian successive governments can adhere to their set agenda, Nigeria would have been a better country. We always have the best policies in the world, but implementation has always been zero. GEJ only mentioned TSA but never enforced nor implemented because of its potency against naturally corrupt PDP members. No really new ideas needed to solve Nigeria's problems but enforcement of all laudable past policies.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Is it not obvious?

Project: Festy my boy I'll give you an appointment.
Project completion: Here is your appointment letter.

Reno satisfied?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by seguno2: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
My dear keyamo, your time start starts now

grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
Reno Omokri has challenged Festus Keyamo to mention one project that has been initiated, started and completed by President Buhari. Reno's challenge comes hours after President Buhari appointed Keyamo as the spokesperson of his re-election campaign. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/reno-omokri-challenges-festus-keyamo-to.html?m=0
reno have not heard there is a suicide machine now on sale at a subsidized price pls go get one and forget not to buy for your supporters thank you dr death

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by mechouk1: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Reno Omokri is a retard. Why are we obsessed with projects INITIATED and completed by Buhari? For the first time in our history we have a government that recognises worthwhile projects INITIATED by a previous government and ensures they are COMPLETED. This helps development and continuity. It also conserves resources. We should think of our good regardless of religio-etnic sentiments and party politics. We need CONTINUITY and this government is offering that!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by emperormossad(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
When a man has decided that he has a vision to achieve, a dream, a goal, he sets himself a task. He will try all within his means to accomplish that vision. Even if he is defeated, he simply dusts himself and wipes his furrowed brow. He knows he can do better, so he decides to try harder.
He is focused. He is a veteran in the art of conflict. Do not expect to defeat him when he steps into the ring. He has tasted enough defeats. He knows the pain and anguish it brings, along with a time for sober reflection.
Why don't you try and stop him from entering the ring in the first place?
That's a better idea, I presume.
Impeaching him is a possible route.
He'll only get stronger approaching the D-day. Confront him outside.
If he's in, it's not going to be 50-50.
Take that feeling I presume again.
Check it out. What are the chances you'll be given a fair-play? Oh! You think he'll give it on a platter of gold?
Common...
I presume sha.
Nufin do us.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by clemmonce(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Age is truly a number! When a self-acclaimed interllect like Reno blabs like this, you should know frustration's hitting him bad.

Governance is continuity. Even a Donald trump has not started and completed one project.

Reno should please start doing hard-drugs, maybe it will help curtail his frustration.

Bitter and pained lot
when an aren't does not favour you , you guys starting saying the truth. so governance is a continuous thing abi ? how come PMB government never see anything good in what Jonathan did through out his tenure.... That is to say every project launched through out this term was initiated , started but completed by PMB. Una no get sense for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
yk2018:
Keyamo is Buhari number one zombie, Asking him to name one project is lord as initiated is like asking Buhari to stop Fulani's herdsmen killing, no of them as complain about about the killing of Fulani's herdsmen down south even his own state and local government area where the Fulani's herdsmen as the killed farmers and destroyed their crops with their cattle, I regret voting Buhari 2015 and the mistake have to corrected 2019.......
you will definitely wail more than this come 2019 pls go acquire the latest suicide machine that is now on sale at give away price and thank me later kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by semyman: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Gerrraarrahh here men shi.t
Looters agents everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by dheilaw1(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
foolish Reno

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by KD01R08: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2018
This 'Renown Mockery' sef
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by zoraro(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
keneck1:
you will definitely wail more than this come 2019 pls go acquire the latest suicide machine that is now on sale at give away price and thank me later kwakwakwakwakwakwa

Why didn't you people kill yourselves when pdp were ruling for 16 years?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Age is truly a number! When a self-acclaimed interllect like Reno blabs like this, you should know frustration's hitting him bad.

Governance is continuity. Even a Donald trump has not started and completed one project.

Reno should please start doing hard-drugs, maybe it will help curtail his frustration.

Bitter and pained lot
i pity the guy money no dey nah pls understand his predicament,reno is truelly bitter
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Eboski(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
yk2018:
Keyamo is Buhari number one zombie, Asking him to name one project his lord as initiated is like asking Buhari to stop Fulani's herdsmen from killing, no of them as complain about the killing of Fulani's herdsmen down south even his own state and local government area where the Fulani's herdsmen as killed farmers and destroyed their crops with their cattle, I regret voting Buhari in 2015 and the mistake have to be corrected 2019.......
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmartPolician:
For God's sake, let's stop making this stupid argument.

Government is a continuum.

Why would Buhari be initiating new projects while GEJ left multi-billion naira projects uncompleted?

If every government that comes in abandons existing projects to initiate theirs, then we should be sure that Nigeria will be home to the highest number of uncompleted projects in the world.

PS: I am neither a Buhari nor Jonathan fan.

I just wanna make common sense! grin
apt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reno the "boy-boy'
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by thunderbabs: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Festus Keyamo should tread carefully on his new appointment ooo.... Otherwise shocked

I no say mk u no chop election money buh plz, watch things you say from now on mk lions no tear u apart
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by happney65: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Bitter and pained lot

Trump put a massive tax plan in place...2..The Koreans are almost coming to the power and it might be the end of North Korea's nuclear acquisation..Even though i am not a Fan of Trump,those are some of the things he has done that i can point at..
What has ur Buhari done in 4years?Answer please and stop beating around the bush..All buhari has ever done is to blame blame and blame..Show us something he has started and completed..Is that too hard for you to say?Ohh am sorry he has nothing whatsoever to his name..Shioor
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by johnnyvid(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
keneck1:
reno have not heard there is a suicide machine now on sale at a subsidized price pls go get one and forget not to buy for your supporters thank you dr death
lol you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
clemmonce:
when an aren't does not favour you , you guys starting saying the truth. so governance is a continuous thing abi ? how come PMB government never see anything good in what Jonathan did through out his tenure.... That is to say every project launched through out this term was initiated , started but completed by PMB. Una no get sense for APC.
the sensible one in pdp your rant ends on nairaland.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by keneck1: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
zoraro:

Why didn't you people kill yourselves when pdp were ruling for 16 years?
i did not mention kill oo just go get the machine it will do you a lot good kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Justpassingby45(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
They are many to mention few. The dapchi girls. The successfully over throwing literate with illiterate and successfully making peaceful protects turn violence.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Praktikals(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmartPolician:
For God's sake, let's stop making this stupid argument.

Government is a continuum.

Why would Buhari be initiating new projects while GEJ left multi-billion naira projects uncompleted?

If every government that comes in abandons existing projects to initiate theirs, then we should be sure that Nigeria will be home to the highest number of uncompleted projects in the world.

PS: I am neither a Buhari nor Jonathan fan.

I just wanna make common sense! grin
And commonsense you have made, sir.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by JideAmuGiaka: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Jamb question;

BMC crew please help him look for the answer

Omenkalives AKA progress69 has the answer grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by mowapa(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Remii:
this guy should get a life, what is the cycle of government project from conceptualization, contracting , procurement to delivery that you are asking start to finish in three years? so the new govt should abandon projects they inherited?

This is the most reasonable reply, i have ever read in awhile..
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Barzinime(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
You know who has failed you but you failed to acknowledge it, but let sentiments rule over your thoughts
Reno is now the man to listen to? shocked
Nigeria is finished
Timiblanko:
We just need people like this in our dying country. Wake up Nigerian's Buhari has failed us and suffer us. choose wisely now don't be fooled by 5000 like they fooled them in Ondo state, they are currently suffering for it..
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by JideAmuGiaka: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Bitter and pained lot

So how many years will it take Buhari to buy a sachet of panadol for Natl hospital.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by bankylan: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:
Reno is one sick human!

Bitter and pained lot

'Even Donald Trump ..........' This is slavery taken too far.........I am sure your own will trade you for Reno without thinking twice.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by JideAmuGiaka: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
mowapa:

This is the most reasonable reply, i have ever read in awhile..

It will be the best to you because you think that it will take million years to buy a sachet of panadol for Natl hospital even when Aisha has cried out.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
bankylan:

'Even Donald Trump ..........' This is slavery taken too far.........I am sure your own will trade you for Reno without thinking twice.

Make a point from the subject matter and stop using slavery to cover-up
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

So how many years will it take Buhari to buy a sachet of panadol for Natl hospital.

So you aint aware there is a budget for health that takes care of that? Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Grazing Bill Still Active In National Assembly - Vanguard / 2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / Hadi Sirika Slams Extra Lessons For Children In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.