Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit (20802 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
@YomzzyBLog

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe and her son, are twinning in this photo she shared on social media today.

She captioned the photo;

"Twinning with my Mini Me �"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/actress-mercy-aigbe-twinning-in.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Oh my God!

Someone better show that boy how to stand like a man before they ruin him.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Endougs(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Babe be make sense but the search for D no let her stay for husband house.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by annastacie: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
she knows how to dress sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by wakes: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
doooooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by HoodBillionaire: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
must they always filter dia pics
bich u scream once a big dick like mine enters u.
u go troway dah stinking ass wig shiit
and jump on my dick like its a lottery win bich
letme fuc u again for 200$ bich

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by nabegibeg: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe and her son, are twinning in this photo she shared on social media today.

She captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/04/actress-mercy-aigbe-twinning-in.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by nabegibeg: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog

She captioned the photo;

na so so sweat suit dem dey wear

de matter tire person sef
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by handsomeyinka(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
I beg leave MERCY matter....
Let's talk about the real MESSI.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by derimyo21: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by laudate: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog

She captioned the photo;

Did she borrow these outfits from another unsuspecting bride-to-be, too?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by koxi: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Oh my God!

You are in order...I just reason am
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Fashblonder: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
How is his standing disturbing You?
Mofo oshi
Earthbound:
Oh my God!

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by OboOlora(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Oh my God!

Lol, tot I was d only 1 that noticed.

Sissy son of an olosho Mum

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by AiiVee(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
dope but would be doper if they were complete.
Father i mean
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by Alusman(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Earthbound:
Oh my God!

Shebi you have been standing well all your life. What have you gained/achieved?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Juwon Gentry, Her Son In Matching Outfit by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dis MILF, oh yhis MILF!

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" / Tonto Dikeh: Reason Why Many People Go Into Unprepared Marriages / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.