Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,195 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

#BBNaija : Alex Reveals What Cee-c Feels About Her Relationship With Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Alex Reveals What Cee-c Feels About Her Relationship With Tobi (755 Views)

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Alex Reveals What Cee-c Feels About Her Relationship With Tobi by Mowunmiaf: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex reveals what Cee-C feels

Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex, has shared how controversial housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora, Cee-C, feels about her relationship with Tobi.

Recall that Tobi was initially Cee-c’s strategic partner, in the beginning of the game, which later spun into a romance – an up and down/back and forth affair that shattered along the line.

And ever since they almost got disqualified from the game due to their indifference, both housemates have been barely talking to each other.

Tobi then moved on and have for weeks now, been so close with Alex – an interesting development which the duo classify as simple and nothing more.

Although, Cee-C on the other hand, suspects something is going on between them.

While speaking with Biggie during her Diary Session on Monday, Alex explained that there’s nothing going on between her and Tobi.

She described Tobi as a ‘normal friend,’ adding that she does not blame Cee-c for thinking otherwise.

According to her,

“Cee-c thinks I have always liked Tobi from day one. “She thinks I have taken her boyfriend. But the truth of the matter is that Tobi has a girlfriend outside the house. “She does not talk to me and I don’t even see her. Cee-c thinks I snatched Tobi because she’s having issues with him.”

Source: http://aftrending.com/bbnaija-alex-reveals-what-cee-c-feels-about-her-relationship-with-tobi/

Re: #BBNaija : Alex Reveals What Cee-c Feels About Her Relationship With Tobi by Mowunmiaf: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2018
I think cee-c is actually a cool person outside the tv show. I admire her mental strength.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Nollywood Producer, Bambino Anachina, Has Died / Birthday Cake Turn Multi Million Naira Expensive Mansion - Mercy Aigbe Cries / Johnny Drille Reveals What Happened The First Day He Told A Girl His Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.