Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans (25318 Views)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Bbnaija 2018:alex Reveals What Bambam Tells Teddy A To Do For Her In Toilet / Alex Reveals She Had An Abortion At 16, Nigerians React #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by LifestyleTonite: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Alex has stated that she was locked in a toilet at an event by fans of fellow ex-BBNaija reality TV star, Cee-C. This was made known during the 6th episode of the BBNaija Reunion show.

Recall that Cee-C made a shocking revelations in the last episode stating that Alex had sex with her former crush Tobi Bakre.

According to the information which she got from Miracle, the eventual winner of the 2018 edition of the show, the duo had sex at a hotel in South Africa shortly after the show.

This allegations have been deposited led by Alex, but nothing has been heard from Tobi's end.

More revelations to follow.

https://lailasnews.com/alex-toilet-cee-c-fans/

1 Like

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Gentleziggy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
At least u were not kpanshed in d toilet ,so consider yourself Lucky,unlike d other male n female camels who were on heat n they got themselves laid in d toilet. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Ijaycool(f): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
You are lucky Teddy-A wasn't around.
He for show you the use of toilet.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by decatalyst(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Why are these girls associated with toilets?

Bam Bam was ploughed in the toilet

Miracle rammed Nina in the showers

Alex locked up in the toilet

Maybe Cee C or the dirty Aneekah would be pushed into a soak away soon grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
She’s lucky people recognize her.
The last time it happened to me it was stupid teenagers fooling around.
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by MzTunechi(f): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Scripted show...

4 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Westtimeline: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mtchewww. Stupid show for stupid people and stupid participants.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by goduzu: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can they just mute abt diz bbn issue.. There are more pressing issues abeg..cee c..Alex..tobi..all are mad n Makin dia mony..wots our bizwaz

3 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Nelly21: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
While Alex fans threatened Ceec with acid bath

1 Like

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
goduzu:
Can they just mute abt diz bbn issue.. There are more pressing issues abeg..cee c..Alex..tobi..all are mad n Makin dia mony..wots our bizwaz
Pressing issues like what?
You people come on these threads to complain, one will think you do better things in your life than creating fake accounts.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by QuietHammer(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
I mu
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by blessedweapon(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
decatalyst:
Why are these girls associated with toilets?

Bam Bam was ploughed in the toilet

Miracle rammed Nina in the showers

Alex locked up in the toilet

Maybe Cee C or the dirty Aneekah would be pushed into a soak away soon grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by QuietHammer(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
I find it quite interesting that every one of the house mates on that particular episode becomes quiet and docile whenever Cee-c speaks grin

5 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Acetosyn: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Anything will pass for news Nowadays. She was locked in the toilet so what. What's our business or how's that even news. Stupid irrelevant things just make headlines this days.
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by babyfaceafrica: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
no.one cares
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense undecided
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by tstx(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
King Cee c fans though

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by hammerFC: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na only toilet?

The day i go catch u, na 4 car boot u go sleep that day.

Tohyorsih will join your search party.
tongue
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by nuggarito: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Am I the only one who don't take this show or people serious?Join us here, if you really don't have an idea who is either see see or Alex or the others, worst is if you don'twatch bbn. Join us here to read comments.
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by arthurwillia(m): 12:35am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by tohyorsih(f): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2019
hammerFC:
Na only toilet?

The day i go catch u, na 4 car boot u go sleep that day.

Tohyorsih will join your search party.
tongue
Abeg leave my girl alone oo

4 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by goduzu: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

You people come on these threads to complain, one will think you do better things in your life than creating fake accounts.
y r u mad mehn.. Beta things In my life?! Do u even knw me?! Fake account.. Hope say u don chop today sha...it's well with you spirit
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2019
A show that has neither head nor tail. Zero direction. Zero class. Mundane, trashy, and lowest common denominator in every way. I would say it is as aimless as most of its fans.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by goduzu: 12:48am On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

I just had to look at your profile befor I reply u..u r a fool n complete failure.. Stupid child blogger wic u Stil failing..hv been on nairaland since 2009..befor u wre born sef.. U just open ur mouth to talk anyhow..
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by sophiathefirst: 1:50am On Mar 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

https://lailasnews.com/alex-toilet-cee-c-fans/

So the fight between Ifu and Ahneeka no concern u op. Na Alex matter una go die ontop.
Alex cried internetquake.
Ahneeka & ifu cried no one is talking.
In short Alex is an original STAR GIRL kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.