Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari (1054 Views)

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is a funny picture of the president of Nigeria. Oh my God! Who did this? He looks cute though.

More:
http://egbechofaith.com/president-caption-buhari-picture/

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari be like
yo ma Nigga
Amoshine
give me my accolades !!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by EgbechoFaith(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Buhari be like
yo ma Nigga
Amoshine
give me my accolades !!!
lol... That madness that is reigning now.. I pay my dues.. Give me some accolades..... LMAO
Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by Jirate(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
APC People Are at It Again, Una no go Fit Deceive Us, We have His Real Picture, Make Una Go Siddon With Una Fake PhotoShop Picture. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by EgbechoFaith(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jirate:
APC People Are at It Again, Una no go Fit Deceive Us, We have His Real Picture, Make Una Go Siddon With Una Fake PhotoShop Picture. cool
let's watch and see how this man will evacuate aso rock.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by Jirate(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
let's watch and see how this man will evacuate aso rock.....

The Old Man doesn’t really know anything, he obviously Senile.
In 1999, Obasanjo said it is better to leave the Stage when the Ovation is Loudest, and with that he quietly handed over to Alhagi Shehu Shagari.
2015, GEJ Threw in the Towel when he sensed that he has lost and he Saved himself a lot of Embarrassment both locally and internationally.
Come 2019, Buhari Will be disgraced Out, He Will never be Able to hold his Head High among Eminent People anywhere, just Like Robert Mugabe. Mark my Words.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Play Too Much. Who Did This To President Buhari by EgbechoFaith(f): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jirate:

The Old Man doesn’t really know anything, he obviously Senile.
In 1999, Obasanjo said it is better to leave the Stage when the Ovation is Loudest, and with that he quietly handed over to Alhagi Shehu Shagari.
2015, GEJ Threw in the Towel when he sensed that he has lost and he Saved himself a lot of Embarrassment both locally and internationally.
Come 2019, Buhari Will de disgraced Out, He Will never be Able to hold his Head High among Eminent People anywhere, just Robert Mugabe. Mark my Words.
ayooooo lol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Obasanjo - Stop Dodging, Answer The $16bn Question / Debt Profile As At End Of Q2 2018 Vs Foreign Reserve! / Serving Nysc Member Found Unconscious In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.