Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (76298 Views)

How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Decapo: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abjay97:
Were you there to verify if the wine was alcoholic?
What is wine ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by okonyia(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Freez is from Libia, and he is confused, broke, attention seeker. Your cursed, and
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by loswhite(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Bros You mean Pope Emeritus Benedict xvi one of the greatest Christian theologians of the last century is not born again? Really? I hope you don't mind expatiating on this claim
lol... Nigerian Christians are one of the dumbest set of Christians...the pope is not born again but there pastor is next to God

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

1 Timothy 5:23 New International Version (NIV)

23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Jesus himself drank wine until he was called a drunkard

Matthew 11:18-19 New International Version (NIV)

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Aragon: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2018
pauljumbo:
Freeze as old as he his don’t know photoshop pix

No it is not Photoshop! The Pope is German and that. Huge Glass is how many Germans like to Drink their Beer. If you like it I can get one for you when next I visit Nigeria. I actually have a set of 2 that I bought sometime ago. Also Priests both in Nigeria and here in Europe Drink all sorts of Alcohol.. In Belgium they have over 60 different types of Beer and some of them were Invented by Priests.. So these things are very normal over here
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Octaves(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2018
chuckdee4:

When was non-alcoholic wine invented?
there is nothing like non alcoholic wine. if you check the bottle of Eva wine well. what us written there is juice. being in wine bottle doesn't make it wine. wine is by definition alcoholic
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Octaves(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2018
goodnews777:
Idiotic freeze, please note that the pope is not Jesus and not even born again. Judas Iscariot was an apostle . He was with Christ as one of the twelve,ate with Christ but did not make it how much more a pope that may even be an anti Christ.
did you say the pope is not born again?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2018
ajbabs:

Study the below for more understanding
Deut 14: 22- 27, he (Freezer or whatever his name is) quoted is how God Almighty wants us to spend the tithe, if the new millennium ( modern day) pastors would be bent on us to pay tithe or go to hell.
After you, might have read the above bible passages, then read the popular Malachi 3:10
If you are to bring tithe to house of the Lord, you are the one to determine how to spend the tithe according to words of God Almighty by using it to buy things to eat in the house of the Lord and in his presence. God Almighty then advised his people to remember sons of Levite when they are eating their tithe.
God didn't demand for money!
Even if you bring your tithe from a far place, you can change it to money but by the time to get to presence of God Almighty, your must use the money (tithe) to buy food and wine and you and your family members should eat it in the presence of Lord but remember to share out of your tithe to priests (who are sons of Levite), orphans and those who don't have. This is God's command.
My brother, then read Hebrew 7: 1- 28 for better understanding for the eradication of tithe by Apostle of Christ. Read Hebrew 7: 12 very well.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Aragon: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2018
schurley:

Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.....

Tithing can be located in the new testament also, dont let this confused soul fool us all

Read what you wrote again and Notice who he was talking to... The Religious Teachers aka Pharisees but not to his followers or disciples. He was pointing out the Hypocrisy of the Pharisees how they Tithes but leave the most important thing undone. He says they should continue their Tithes Laws but shouldn't leave the most important thing undone.. This however is not applicable to his followers or disciples cos by his Death he Fulfilled the Law and that puts a Final end to it forever

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Octaves(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2018
osomegbe:

Bros, if I am drinking small stout and I start preaching to you, how would you perceive me.
You may probably thought I am speaking out of the influence of alcohol. So why should I drink wine when I know I am a living epistle and I am meant to go ye into the world and preach.
who said you should drink it before preaching. do you preach from morning to night. is there no time to have a drink in your home or with friends after you have finished preaching.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Makaveli1166(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Mccollins042:
oga antient jews have one type of wine=ALCHOHOL It is made of vine. Harvest a vine today tomorrow it becomes alchoholic....the type of wine is never supposed to be in contention save for those yahoo boy pastors
Remember what paul said to timothy
Remember what they gave to Jesus during crucifixion STRONG WINE that means over-fermented wine
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Aldebaran(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lemme drink my own self wink if you follow religion you nor go reach your destination cool

Funny...

You must be very high by now grin
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Octaves(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Tundeobama:
Pope drink alcohol have same sex with men and also smokes so because a particular pope does this it's not a sin again.i shake my head for stupid people here.when did pope life become the standard of Christianity.
don't allow curse to befall you with this false allegation
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Antoeni(m): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2018
God Bless the Pope
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Movingon: 1:26am On Apr 19, 2018
This man keeps talking because no one has corrected him. he needs to be delivered from the demons that are using him. is the Pope and Adeboye from the same sect or order? one is Catholic and the other is Pentecostal. how can you now compare the both of them? are they practicing the same doctorine?? PLEASE READ Proverbs 31:6-7 “Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.[b] now Daddy Freeze are you ready to be DESTROYED? morally common sense will tell you drink alcohol is bad. if we are all into alcohol, i bet you there will be no peace in this world ever where will be destroyed by men. watch out for those who commit crime, they often use drugs or alcohol to booster their morale before committing the act. Also READ Proverbs 23:31-32 “Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright. At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.”[/b] AND LASTLY READ Ephesians 5:18 where he says, “…be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” [b] please learn to respect your elders. SALVATION is personal. DADDY FREEZE stop insulting men of GOD, be careful. follow your own doctrine, its your business but at the end of time, you will give account of the life you lived and if you feel your interpretation of the bible is the best then open up your ministry and lead people to the truth but please and please stop dragging PASTORS NAMES TO THE MUD or GOD HIMSELF WILL BE THE ONE TO JUDGE YOU. REMEMBER............. Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. YOU ARE WARNED!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by ugbarreta(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Abjay97:
when Noah drank to stupor, did the bible state he drank alcholic wine? The bible just said he drank wine. Which means wines were originally made to be alcholic.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Lemme drink my own self wink if you follow religion you nor go reach your destination cool
come! so martin no tell you say I dey Enugu dis moment? tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by kokomaster3d: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Daddy freeze is right. But honestly I don't know why our pastors don't preach about Deuteronomy 14:16. I never knew bible sef support drinking of beer
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
gypsey:
come! so martin no tell you say I dey Enugu dis moment? tongue
He said something like that but I wasn't sure because you told me that anytime you're about to come you'll let me know but you didn't..... smiley

Good morning kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Barzinime(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2018
You are an illiterate i dont care if you have a certificate...i cant believe you asked that question shocked
Abjay97:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by kingsbuoy: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Hello all,

Why are most respondent not siding with freeze ? o I get it!!! they are feel that this thread puts the pope in a bad light.
The pope followers are obviously members of free the sheeple movement and this has gone too far!

when the bashing is reversed , the whole thing is now clear!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by schurley(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Aragon:

Read what you wrote again and Notice who he was talking to... The Religious Teachers aka Pharisees but not to his followers or disciples. He was pointing out the Hypocrisy of the Pharisees how they Tithes but leave the most important thing undone. He says they should continue their Tithes Laws but shouldn't leave the most important thing undone.. This however is not applicable to his followers or disciples cos by his Death he Fulfilled the Law and that puts a Final end to it forever

Did christ in anyway condemned the acting of tithing by these pharisees??.... No

However if you study the bible very well you will notice heavy stance of christ against outdated biblica ethics and practice
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by schurley(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

you are grossly misinformed.That passage was directed to jews still living under the law and not to christians.Even while under the law as can be clearly seen it has got nothing to do with money

However it should also be notice that Christ did not condemned the act, as he did to other outdated rules of the holy scripture
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He said something like that but I wasn't sure because you told me that anytime you're about to come you'll let me know but you didn't..... smiley

Good morning kiss
well.. I am here in naija, ask martin for my naija number. tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
gypsey:
well.. I am here in naija, ask martin for my naija number. tongue
Wow OK I'll definitely do that cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow OK I'll definitely do that cheesy
are you coming to see me then? tongue or leave your number i will hola you.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
gypsey:
are you coming to see me then? tongue or leave your number i will hola you.
Are you still in enugu
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you still in enugu
i left enugu yesterday morning to do some business in Otukpo/makurdi, are you in enugu?
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2018
gypsey:
i left enugu yesterday morning to do some business in Otukpo/makurdi, are you in enugu?
No he said something like you stay there for now...... just be careful in benue biko

I'm in lag smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No he said something like you stay there for now...... just be careful in benue biko

I'm in lag smiley
yes i was staying there, i might go back to Enugu after i am done here in benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.