Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him (51103 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by kakaG: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Authoreety:
Wen wil d show finish sef?

Honesty I am hoping it does soon. They just gathered brainless human beings in one house for nothing.
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by immortal145: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2018
tobi u do well...how can sumbori wear eyelash for 3months...wetin nau!...
Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 3:58am On Apr 19, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
Tobi really was the one that provoked her and I considered him a bigger idiot to sit through and stomach those countless insult, if not stupidity why sit down and allow all the insult instead of walking away yet he was smiling throughout. really childish that's why I missed Teddy A he would have straightened lit out
He was smiling because Cee-c was doing what he wanted her to do. Tobi is the wizard bent on bringing out the worst in Cee-c

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him by buchasman(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2018
skarlett:
Ceec fans are trying to justify her unnecessary outbursts, Cynthia Nwadiora is sick, she needs help shikena...

In other news, I dunno about you but Back To Daura Issa Goal!
Na Tonto Dike sister in crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Hisense Unveils First 100-inch TV Made In South Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.