Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (45629 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Gerrard59(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:
Nigerians are generally jobless.

See grown ass women discussing the politics of Big Brother.

These women work in the entertainment industry. There is nothing misplaced with them discussing BBN. Additionally, today is not the first day issues bothering Nigeria will be discussed. Can people not discuss anything they like again?

Euouae:

You said it all...

Dead irrelevant celebrities just trying to use the girl to redeem fame. Who did know they still existed if not for tweet about CeeCee

So Kemi Adetiba is irrelevant? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Bellarod05: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec weak me...I don't pray for this kind of woman for my enemy self,anyway I will keep voting for her to win...She might become a better person .
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by guyla: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=jaid23 post=66820797]Na wa oo.. Cee cc don turn celeb like this..[/quote

Lies, she just killed her brand permanently

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by guyla: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Suspect33:
Cee c na ibo girl na, i no surprise, na dem dem

Is Alex and Nina not Igbos
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by addey44: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

Control? Who went to meet who first?

Did Tobi stay on his own and then CEEC used words on him? Y always Tobi and not Miracle?
She has abused Miracle too about 30 minutes ago. Real abuse! They shouted at each other until she was forced to back down.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by haslaw(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
After watching that horrible display by cee-c, Tobi will always have my respect for ever. Tobi displayed a high level of maturity.

Those who say cee-c is strong needs to have their heads examined. That girl is so weak and is hiding her waekeness in those evil characters she displays.

Tobi is the real MVP of the BBnaija.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Tundeobama(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi has shown himself as example of average yoruba guy behaviour and c cee vice versa
Team Tobi send your vote multiple tonight.#Tobiformula

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
tesppidd:
Nonsense show,

Jobless people,

How would this story bring back Saraki's mace
grin
tesppidd:
Nonsense show,

Jobless people,

How would this story bring back Saraki's mace
Lolssss
no dull moment in Nigeria.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by addey44: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

Did Tobi stay on his own and then CEEC used words on him? Y always Tobi and not Miracle?
She has abused Miracle too about 30 minutes ago. Real abuse! They shouted at each other so much until she was forced to back down.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Euouae:

So its a crime to be alone and be angry with ones self?

Tell me something else, who is better between Christiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi?

Funny dude....why would someone be angry with one self? For no specific reason? Only delusional people act that way

For ur question above I don't want to be ban ooo....Lala u de see trouble
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by ceejayluv(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
wait,who noticed that none of the housemates knew any Greek letters?
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by fykes(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any lady say that to me, I apologise to big brother, my fans and my family...then
I knock her teeth down her throat, pack my bag and evict myself.
FVCK CONTROL

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by mustafa006: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg kindly contact or message this number if you see our stole mace 08100198338
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by jiksman3: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

To make money is not by 24hrs struggling, its by brain
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by donttouchme: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee cee should stop. It is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by jaid23: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
guyla:
Lies, she just killed her brand permanently

you really think so?

Lets look at it in a different perspective, what as kept her in d house from the beginning of the show if not for her "rudely" attitute in which i thnk viewers kind of like about her, hence, pumping votes for her up till dis momnt.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by elMacho(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
who are all these people?
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by letusbepieces: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
MAKE WE SEEE VOTE ON SUNDAY.

CEEC WILL DEFINATELY COME CLOSE TO CLAIMING THE PRICE FROM MIRACLE.

NO MATTER HOW HARD AFONJA MEDIA TRY, THEY ARE STILL LEARNING WORK.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by profmallor: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
I dont have time for that show but thanks to Nairaland, we can even participate in a gist of BBNaija. pls someone share teh video, I learnt she is very wicked, might just vote for the Tobi guy..
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Adebowale89(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

sharap, if you climb the height of Sucess Kemi adetiba had climbed you won't come up with that conclusion

Kemi adetiba respect, a hardworking lady hitting the industry like.....I'm here for you

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
elMacho:
who are all these people?
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by inioluwajoe(f): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akshow:
When have they reacted to bad government ? Poor infrastructure? Poor health care? High cost of living etc. But they can take to internet to shout about a poorly brought up, very arrogant, toxic bitter leaf Cynthia who has no home training. Nonsense. Plus big brother, plus tools, plus toke, plus bitter leaf Cynthia, plus Tobi, they are all mad
they are not jobless, these women are accomplished media personalities. can't someone unwind again.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
]even laura ikeji is reacting their are still evidence of her worse actions on the net n she is forming holier than thou she should not let her case be resurrected
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by wisepluto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

You wey get work congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by laudate: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gerrard59:
These women work in the entertainment industry. There is nothing misplaced with them discussing BBN. Additionally, today is not the first day issues bothering Nigeria will be discussed. Can people not discuss anything they like again?

So Kemi Adetiba is irrelevant? shocked

Don't mind him. undecidedThe kind of money, technical directing skills and exposure that Kemi Adetiba has gathered through her work, over the years, he cannot even begin to smell it. But sha, all these people watching BB Naija where do they get the time or energy to do it? shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by dstar01(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

Those grownups you are talking about are talking about are celebrities in the entertainment industry and this show is all about entertainment, so they have every right to talk about the show even more than you do
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by edgecution(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

She abused Miracle too.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by MyExpression(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

This one na fo o o o l......those are grown ass, working class women in the entertainment industry....

#WeDonNoticeYou
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by MyExpression(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
jaid23:

you really think so?

Lets look at it in a different perspective, what as kept her in d house from the beginning of the show if not for her "rudely" attitute in which i thnk viewers kind of like about her, hence, pumping votes for her up till dis momnt.

And when she leaves the house, as a legal Practioner, what has she done to her career....would you even consult her on legal matters, talk more of hiring her?!
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by mikolo80: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akshow:
When have they reacted to bad government ?

how e take concine them

Poor infrastructure?

they can afford their own infrastructure(SUVs,generator,borehole,private school and hospital and bodyguards)

Poor health care?

they can afford to travel abroad

High cost of living etc.

its high for you not for them

But they can take to internet to shout about a poorly brought up, very arrogant, toxic bitter leaf Cynthia who has no home training. Nonsense. Plus big brother, plus tools, plus toke, plus bitter leaf Cynthia, plus Tobi, they are all mad
no,they are enjoying themselves
it is you that is paining
Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by mikolo80: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
tobida:

you that are jobful why you carry dia matter for head

Re: Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi by mikolo80: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
afroniger:
Big kudos to Tobi for remaining calm under pressure. Not many men can soak all that in the way he did without reacting unpredictably.

he's on camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.