Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? (43316 Views)

SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend / Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by moneyok(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sanyeri 4 president
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by autotrader014(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
atoleybaba:
Sorry why are they showing us the mother of the slay queen cos I can't find the slay queen. She can't be the slayer that charges nothing less than 100dolls

grin
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by sylviaeo(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
MTCHEEEEEEEEEW. NA THIS ONE BE SLAY QUEEN?. SHAPELESS AMOEBA WITH FLAT BREAST LIKE PERSON WEY DON BORN 5, "CHRISTAIN MOTHER" FOREARMS N CHEAP WEAVON WEY BE LIKE IRON SPONGE. GHANIANS SELF
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
sylviaeo:
MTCHEEEEEEEEEW. NA THIS ONE BE SLAY QUEEN?. SHAPELESS AMOEBA WITH FLAT BREAST LIKE PERSON WEY DON BORN 5, "CHRISTAIN MOTHER" FOREARMS N CHEAP WEAVON WEY BE LIKE IRON SPONGE. GHANIANS SELF
Why? Why nah? grin grin

Dis is too much. grin
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
good one
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by DonMoga(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
SERIOUSLY

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by shegie(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
weytin dey dis girl chest self
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Chijosky(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
If that's the picture of the slay mama, then I have no option than to throw up
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by talk2percy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
How e take concern unah? Besides from what u wrote here it's all speculations
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by ernecy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
EmmaOgbu:
No problem, since both of them are 4king her. I thought she is married to both. Na public material she be.
yes!! It's just like sharing a toilet
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Mj45: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Untainted007:
Slay queen indeed, wetin slay for this one body?

Am I the only one seeing her totally slayed breasts?
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by ernecy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
sylviaeo:
ur mouth eh!!. U are a wicked someborri. grin
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by amakabel: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
konji Na bastard
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Dammyzeal007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Itz not a sin or crime if papa chop ponmo remain for son
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by blacq2009(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Ghanaians are shameless horrny goats
And you're a groveling brainless buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by gozzynes(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
It's alright. Continue and see where it will lead you to.
People just embarrassing their families everywhere
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by NanaOfosu: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Nigerians are worse off! Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by nanakgh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Purewatermeji:

it is your father and the fathers of the pple that like your comment that are shameless goats. go to romance section, read comments and see real horrny nigerian goats.
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by cyberkhan: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Olympus has kpo isi ala
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Noah1234: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Purewatermeji:
What about Nigeria? Fool always generalizing every issue, and bring conflict between we and other nations. Your thinking cup as fall big time

1 Like

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by Noah1234: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2018
tunary:
I hate Ghanaians for they are addicted to sex
too obsessed
You see your life, when we told you to stop smoking dirty weed, you refused

1 Like

Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by schurley(m): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2018
I don't know maybe I'm the only one noticing... buh dis gurl look like charlie boy
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by tunary(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Noah1234:

You see your life, when we told you to stop smoking dirty weed, you refused
If u r a Ghanaian change nd this nonsense
Re: Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? by tayo60(f): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2018
When I read slay queen, I was expecting to see a hot babe, beautiful and sexy. But was disappointed to see a she goat, ugly, fallen Olympus and ill mannered dress sense grandmother. Nigeria slay queens are far more hotter and sexier than their Ghanian counterparts. Spits on d pics!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.