Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) (58654 Views)

FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
The dad just used this innocent guy to get wealth

Well he's not complaining and I guess he's comfortable with his condition.

Wish them the best in life
where was ur own father when that happened?

You r callous!

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Killurself: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Woman can marry a man on a wheel bed as far money involve
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by CSTR1003: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Money is indeed the principal thing.

The bible said Get money and in all thy getting, get more money.

With money, life is sweet.

Even the ladies you get to sleep with are of better quality.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
this kind guy dey bad gan for bed o
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
activelyA:
Woooww Wowuuuu Wowuuuu woww
All I can say is Wowuuuu Wowuu shocked shocked shocked
you better say what is in your mind now and not all wowuuuu that you are saying
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

So you believe the lady agreed to his proposal because of money? undecided
When would you guys understand that not all women are after money.

Congrats to them. cool
Oga forget that thing you are saying, this is Nigeria where ladies check your purse before saying yes to your proposal. and this is a good example which people above have been mentioning
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Learnstuffs: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
activelyA:

All I can say is Wowuuuu Wowuu
shocked shocked shocked
Sister, are you an ambulance angry
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oma307:

Oga forget that thing you are saying, this is Nigeria where ladies check your purse before saying yes to your proposal. and this is a good example which people above have been mentioning
You don't know up to 10% of women in Nigeria.You guys should learn to stop generalising and hang around with the right people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by princenaira(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Rubbish and stupid post
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Smiling like sobo sobo, love breaks laws

provided the gal won't play away match...

Na sure banker! Away matches will be the order of the marriage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abjay97:
All about Cash.. A poor broke man on wheelchair won't have the opportunity

I know broke people on wheelchairs, some blind or with varying degrees of physical challenges who are happily married. No be everything be money.
Granted: People who have money have more options. No use that one take spoil another person blues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

your brain seems filled with black matter...
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Na sure banker! Away matches will be the order of the marriage. grin

Chai U wicket! U must be one of those prophets
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by eventsms(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Download free gsm database in event sms website https://eventsms.com.ng/index.php/gsm-database
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by millomaniac: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
KyrianOkeke:

It's amazing how we could just allow anything to come out of our mouth.
Bros, what proof do u have to back this up?

this is the faceless forum brah where cowards become heroes ask him to say it to his face na long thing. somebody cannot be crippled in peace again. i can bet if you give him a choice to be crippled and filthy rich he will accept without thinking twice angry

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The must-have really spent fire on the welfare , education and upkeep of this girl to keep her "down to earth" like this

na so I think so I guess

if not the guy name na sorry if dem no get bar

omo dis gal must not break dis guy heart o unless na suicide o
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
shegie:
d girl no wear bra self
HD+ Camera spotted
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmellingAnus:
thunder fire poverty.... Even some guys on two feet never fit control this kind babe na cripple go fuc.k her for life grin

Whoever says money is not everything surely haven't read or believed the bible portion that says money answereth everything

grin
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by bellville: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:

they are buh rare...
if this dude was average do you really believe this chick will even look hes way
She may even if he was average. Women are swayed by a number of things not just money. An intelligent man who is hardworking with a good sense of humour, an impressionable character, and fun loving, will win the heart of a good number of women truly searching.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

So you believe the lady agreed to his proposal because of money? undecided
When would you guys understand that not all women are after money.

Congrats to them. cool

Lol, i laugh, i laugh more at the people that liked your post, make una continue self deception.... Na cos of hin big prixk
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na d guy family money d girl they marry no be the boy,if him like deaf and dump join the cripple the girl go still marry am
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow money is good!

Hope the occultist Gbenga Daniel didn't use his son's leg for rituals? Just saying.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by danden18: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Even we dat are not physically but financially challenged can not get beautiful girl like dis to marry
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by xendra: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

Congratulations to the latest couple in town.
People saying “it’s only because he has money” are the biggest fools on earth.
Is this not this sameness nairaland that we see poor disabled man or woman tie the knot with someone that appears physically healthy.

Only those that think extremely low of themselves and have no personality would think all it takes is money.
God bless you joor!
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by egojeny1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai what really happened to this guy? Fine boy for that matter.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by babafirst(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Pathetic, illiterate conclusion.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by babafirst(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abjay97:
All about Cash.. A poor broke man on wheelchair won't have the opportunity
Not all about cash. Look at the girl, does she look like somebody from a wretched home? Does she look like someone who cannot get a rich guy who is not on wheel chair? Does she look like somebody who cannot do runs to make millions elsewhere? My conclusion is that this classy, beautiful, educated girl did it for love.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
skarlett:
Congratulations to them

i'm loving the fucck out of this your hair, damn! come let me run my fingers through it all night!! grin grin
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

Congratulations to the latest couple in town.
People saying “it’s only because he has money” are the biggest fools on earth.
Is this not this sameness nairaland that we see poor disabled man or woman tie the knot with someone that appears physically healthy.

Only those that think extremely low of themselves and have no personality would think all it takes is money.

You are right.

So right
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
activelyA:
All I can say is Wowuuuu Wowuu shocked shocked shocked
anty, are u competing with siren?
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by DNA9(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
SmellingAnus:
thunder fire poverty.... Even some guys on two feet never fit control this kind babe na cripple go fuc.k her for life grin

Whoever says money is not everything surely haven't read or believed the bible portion that says money answereth everything

And wat is so sophisticated about that lady nw, if i may ask? Why u sounding like d shawdy is one exquisite classic babe.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by kabillion(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Even if u are wearing diper n crawling like a snake she wld still say yes. I am not surprised at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.