Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Naija Movie Posters Need Rebranding. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naija Movie Posters Need Rebranding. (960 Views)

The 10 Greatest Banned Movie Posters Of All-time / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters / Funny Nigerian Movie Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Movie Posters Need Rebranding. by Rhymez(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2010
I am sick of how naija movie industry advertise their movies. Look at a movie like "GAMES MEN PLAY" almost all the major artists appear in the poster. Another thing is putting the ugly faces in their posters. In American movies you can just see one or at most 5 artists in the poster. When are we going to learn how to do something good in this country?
Re: Naija Movie Posters Need Rebranding. by Woke4all(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2010
What you see on poster doesn't matter and besides i hv lots of America films where all the major artist are on the poster.
The poster is just an advert and in 9ja some people won't buy when they don't see a particular actor/actress.
Re: Naija Movie Posters Need Rebranding. by Woke4all(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2010
What you see on poster doesn't matter and besides i hv lots of America films where all the major artist are on the poster.
The poster is just an advert and in 9ja some people won't buy when they don't see a particular actor/actress.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adverts And Child Labour / Johnny Depp Surprised Sick Kids In Hospital Dressed As Jack Sparrow. / Person Of Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.