Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee (1301 Views)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee by Estar01(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
From Lifetips247.com

Marriage is a life-long commitment. In order to make it work, you need to learn the principles of a happy marriage.

Every netizen has stumbled across various types of advice about relationships, love and marriage at one time!

Whether its credibility, effectiveness or surety is certain or not, depends on the eventual acceptance of such advice!

More often, There are several versions of a particular style of
advice, tips or How-tos; no thanks to bloggers and interestingly traffic hungry online posters!

However, In my entire period of being a netizen, I had just stumbled on the most arguably controversial form of marriage advice in this world! Yes, I said it, this world!

This advice is from Gerald Rogers, a one-time divorcée based in Florida! He shared on Facebook, lessons he learnt after his 16-year old marriage before divorce!

His article titled;

“MARRIAGE ADVICE I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD”
Is a subject of serious scrutiny which has birthed both constructive and unsavory criticism from all angles!

Nonetheless, it’s still gooworthy of a perusal which is why it is being shared here right now!

Excerpts:

Obviously, I’m not a relationship expert. But there’s something about my divorce being finalized this week that gives me perspective of things I wish I would have done different.

After losing a woman that I loved, and a marriage of almost 16 years, here’s the advice I wish I would have had:

Read more: https://www.lifetips247.com/marriage-advice/
Re: Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee by mikolo80: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
pick spouse with sense not by wife or husband material
Re: Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee by Noah2gud(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
mikolo80:
pick spouse with sense not by wife or husband material

Agreed
But you can also groom your spouse.
View this video to see what am saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU
Re: Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had:the Best Marriage Advice From A Divorcee by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Noah2gud:

Agreed
But you can also groom your spouse.
View this video to see what am saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU
BROS this just means you're the maga in the Relationship
You were picked with sense
You however did not pick sensibly and will pay for it all the rest of your days

(1) (Reply)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Tearing My Marriage Apart / Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? / The Continuation Story Of The Lady Whose Family Allegedly Killed Her Wife Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.