Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? (1340 Views)

What Do You Like And Hate About This Forum? / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by daewoorazer(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2018
A question for the day:

I have noticed in families where female siblings follow each other, they do fight and hate themselves that it sometimes last for a lifetime.

Does anyone share same experience with me?

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2018
BECAUSE OF DICK??
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by daewoorazer(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2018
miracood:
BECAUSE OF DICK??

No bro, most times it’s due to envy and jealousy which the parents refused to curb right from childhood.

Another point is parents taking sides whilst settling disagreement between both parties.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by GOFRONT(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Waawu

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Nwodosis(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2018
It only happen if the younger was the first to eat the forbidden fruit and become more conscious of her body and environment which the elder won't understand. In the pursuit of elder to understand the changes in the younger one, brings in fight and quarrels.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Onlinealaba(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2018
A good question you asked, have experience this in a family where i spent my hols some years ago, the elderly 1 was just a year ahead of the other sister and every little things result to argument and most times seperting fight the bad thing about it is their mom loves the elderly 1 more and always take sides with her.. they re grown ups now don't know if they still do such but is just a normal envy and jealousy factor found in most females.

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by orisa37: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Intolerance.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by izzou(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2018
How many families did you notice this before you came up with this assertion?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 04, 2018
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS IF THEY DON'T BECAUSE OF DICK, THEY WILL FIGHT BECAUSE OF MONEY..

shIkena!
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by daewoorazer(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2018
izzou:
How many families did you notice this before you came up with this assertion?

That I know, 80% of families with immediate sisters

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Elmojiid(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2018
too much of telemudo,indian films,korea is not gud.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Oluromantic: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Yes. Women are naturally dark-minded. Especially the choleric and melancholic ones. Phlegs and San no get wahala at all. After hating each other physically, they'll still take it to d spiritual level.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by sisisioge: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Wrong observation!

Yes, they fight but do not hate bitterly. Hian!

I used to fight my immediately younger sis like kilode even though we were/still very close. People thought we were twins. We either fight each other or gang up against the whole world...we have always been a team. I guess she's one of the reasons I'm so relaxed about life...I know someone got my back grin
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by opera1(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Two of my sisters Inlaw are Day & Night from birth till present. "Over 40 years hatred."
Their parents, Pastorz and others had tried all what they could do to resolve the issue but all their efforts prove abortive.
Dey av be able to spread the hatred to their husbands and their children.

2ndly ; one of my cousin seriously hate her younger sister badly without no cause.
Dey are still young şha. 16 and 12 years old.
We ve been trying our efforts to make d eldest to love her younger sister.

Dey hate bitterly. Diz is very real.
Only God can truly understand & explain the cause.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by chiommy123(f): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Its not always true. Infact my best friend is my younger sister and her husband knows this any problem at all they tell me first even before telling our parents. I find it difficult to understand why sisters from same parents should be fighting themselves. If its others I will understand but your blood sister no na
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Chithejoyfulmom: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
children group up to understand either love or hate. parents indirectly instil whichever in them.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's not always true though, i and my elder sis dont fight at all, she's soo quiet, but my immediate younger sis and i fight like we would never have anything to do with each other anymore, couple of hours later, we're back to being friends.
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Seahawk: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
So brothers don’t hate and fight huh? They don’t graduate to the point of killing each other over property?

undecided always looking for trash to say about women
Re: Why Do Most Immediate Sisters Fight And Hate Bitterly? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Brothers are worst especially if one is ahead of the other in life's pursuits.

Add property sharing to it and u will get answers to unexplained murders

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Advice, What Should I Do? / Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married! / The Case Of A Frustrated Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.