Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply (2232 Views)

Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by PapaBaby: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
I didnt understand what Prime Minister Theressa May meant by asking me to allow gay marriage in Nigeria

~ President Buhari

She said you should allow Bola Tinubu to marry you and Oyegun to Marry Rotimi Amaechi. Simple!

https://twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/986620862412591104?s=19

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Morbeta11(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tinubu Nash go get ringworm...

9 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by judedave181: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
The dilemma of a country. How I wish this country can divide so that we can have "there was a country"

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by yomi96(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
this country is full of drama.1week one trouble, since the dullard and his croonies came to power. The only way out is true federalism but the abokis dont want it, and some foolish southerners like omo agege is been used. Please remember that it is your civic duty to get your pvc and vote out incompetence and dullardism

6 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by onward4life(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Swork work grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Donniefred(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by talk2emma: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Finishing

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by junbi(f): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

grin

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by CarlosTheJackal: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
All these PDP boys get badmouth.

From Reno to FFK down to Lere then the hordes of Igbo youths that frustrate APC and their leaders social media accounts

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by dunkem21(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
All these PDP boys get badmouth.

From Reno to FFK down to Lere then the hordes of Igbo youths that frustrate APC and their leaders social media accounts

You're right.. I thought uncle Lai was the best but even uncle is overwhelmed..

Sometimes, I want to caution my Igbo brothers but then I remember some people christened a sitting president "retardeen" .. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Sirjamo: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
The idiot quoted and replied himself like a mad man, and the myopic PDP youths are applauding him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by dunkem21(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
The idiot quoted and replied himself like a mad man, and the myopic PDP youths are applauding him!

Do we expect zombies to understand complex reasoning? .. No!

Go and marry sarrki cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by amInigerian: 2:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by johnnyvid(m): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2018
lol funny Fayose aide. lere olayinka has tried alot in putting the government in their knees.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by chieyine(m): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Sagamaje(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Foolhari is too dull to be a primary one class captain
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Omeokachie: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
The president that is always the last person to know...

"I didn't know"
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by sdindan: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2018
grin

Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by geozone: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2018
EKITI!!!
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Sirjamo: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2018
dunkem21:

Do we expect zombies to understand complex reasoning? .. No!

Go and marry sarrki cheesy
As your ancestors like Ojukwu and Cownu married themselves in stupidity.
Re: Fayose’s Aide Eats Buhari Live On The Internet With His Reply by Weareone202: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2018
What an epic explanation grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rivers 2019: INEC Dashes Abe’s Governorship Ambition / 5 Reasons Buhari Dropped Isaac Adewole As Health Minister / Addressing FFK Falsehood: The Yoruba Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.