Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos (40947 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by CastedDude: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Wife of the late Biafran warlord and former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu, has revealed how she once asked her husband why he was always characterized and referred to in the media as as the most 'misunderstood' Nigerian.

According to her, his answer was instant and incisive...'Not to worry, my dear', he said philosophically, 'in Nigeria, you become better understood once you are dead and harmless...

She said this at Silverbird Award Ceremony held over the weekend in Lagos where her late husband was honoured with a Posthumous Award...

Read below what she shared on Facebook yesterday;

I once asked Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu why he was always characterized and referred to in the media as as the most 'misunderstood' Nigerian. His answer was instant and incisive...'Not to worry, my dear', he said philosophically, 'in Nigeria, you become better understood once you are dead and harmless'... vintage Ikemba!

And so it was over the weekend when Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was honoured with a Posthumous Award at the Silverbird Man of the Year Award Ceremony.

It was a glamorous and well attended event and was a fitting occasion to celebrate and pay homage to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, General of the People's Army who was the quintessential Man in the Arena, a man who rode the thunder and quelled the storm; the man who saw tomorrow, and fought valiantly for the survival of his people, and in fierce defense of their rights in their quest to be treated as equal partners in the Nigerian project.

And whenever called upon to receive an honour on his behalf, we, his devotees, together with millions of the people of the Land of the Rising sun, in whose cause he spent his life are once again reassured that his place in history is assured, and that place will never be with those who have never known great devotions..the triumph of high achievement or with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat...

My thanks go to all those who joined me at the occasion in receiving this award, most especially to His Excellency, The Governor of Anambra State and Leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Chief Willie Obiano, Chief Sir Victor Umeh, OHAMADIKE, the Newest Distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria( Senator 109), and also to the National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance Ozonkpu Victor Oye who sent a powerful delegation of Party Stalwarts.

My profound appreciation goes also to His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano and Her Excellency Chief (Mrs) EbeleChukwu Obiano, who hosted a Sumptuous Celebration Dinner for us all after the event, at their beautiful home. Ikemba lives....because our hopes live on and our dream shall never die......

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/silverbird-man-of-the-year-awards-odumegwu-ojukwu-honoured-with-posthumous-award.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by CastedDude: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.
He is still grossly misunderstood and hated to this day by the Northerners who envy his many feats.
Even though he is dead, he is still politically harmful...Obiano won the last elections only because of the sentiments that he was under Ojukwu's party APGA.

Bianca is a good reason why no man should die before his wife because these women are just not loyal,
It is morally demanding of widows to remain celibate till they die.
But I can bet on my late grandfather's pubic hair that this woman is being serviced as-and-when due.

A look at her and you can tell that those smiles, radiance and glitter can only come from a lady whose oil-filter is regularly changed.

153 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2018
FFK, the great Afonja and vandaliser of Hoejukwu's wife's ponyo right now...

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by phlamesG: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Ojukwu a man that changed the course of history.

One day the dream and movement you started will be actualized... Agu.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2018
IGBO AMAKA

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by phlamesG: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.
He is still grossly misunderstood and hated to this day.
Even though he is dead, he is still harmful...Obiano won the last elections only because of the sentiments that he was under Ojukwu's party.

Bianca is a good reason why no man should die before his wife.
I can bet on my late grandfather's pubic hair that this woman is being serviced as-and-when due.

A look at her and you can tell that those smiles, radiance and glitter can only come from a lady whose oil-filter is regularly changed.

You always say things like you have first hand knowledge of events.

I know you're well over ur forties so pls try and utilize d little sense u have... sad

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by chuksjuve(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2018
That's it!!!

She simply nailed !!!

I hope this thread won't be derailed and be used as WWE of tribal warlords ? angry

Contact us for your gardening projects .

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by loveth360(f): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2018
when will they honour our awo.....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy lol common sense no get sense at all
His award is sentiment and propaganda.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2018
wink they born twin?
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by lastdon5: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Ojukwu... an enigma!
A History graduate of Oxford University.

He read History,
did History,
and his actions are in all History books.

Did you know that Ojukwu taught Murtala Mohammed and Ben Adekunle at Regular Officers Special Training School, Ghana. Both ‘fought’ their teacher during the civil war
and still couldn't win..

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Make I dey here for fresh breeze.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.
Even though he is dead, he is still harmful...Obiano won the last elections only because of the sentiments that he was under Ojukwu's party.

I can bet on my late grandfather's pubic hair that this woman is being serviced as-and-when due.

Not too sure i agree with you, even those who villified him alive, celebrated him in death and the ideology he proffered that led to war is what most Nigerians are clamouring for today.

And Obiano won his election based on his sterling 1st term performance and not just because of Ikemba and if he worked so hard because political hardwork is an Ikemba ideology? then let it be so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by horsepower101: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, Ojukwu was wrong.

Let's assume that the bolded is true, please explain to me what is wrong about it? You want her not to have sex for the rest of her life? Is she not a human being?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
imhotep:
IGBO AMAKA

Yoruba Amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by koladebrainiac(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2018
lol .i swear someone is servicing her Kongo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Yoruba Amaka
And you registered on February 25, 2018 just to type this nonsense grin

cc lzaa

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
imhotep:

cc lzaa
[/s]

Yoruba Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
[s][/s]

Yoruba Amaka
grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by EternalTruths: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Very True.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Lalasticlala biko rapu agwo bia nene Ikemba Igbo niile.
Ojukwu Ikemba Igbo.
D master
D hero of ala Igbo.Awolowo's oga, Gowon's baba.
Na man u b.
C as his wife fine lyk white

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by LZAA: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by miqos02(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Wow!! Milf goals! Mama still in form grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
cool

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
kiss
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Wow she is pretty

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2018

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.