Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Throngs Of Pride...(learn How To Kill Pride) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Throngs Of Pride...(learn How To Kill Pride) (410 Views)

Watch This SINGLE Elephant Deal With a Pride of Lions (Pix + Video) / I want to kill myself PICTURES / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Throngs Of Pride...(learn How To Kill Pride) by Drwords(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Always remember that just as you rose from nothing, when you fall, you are likely to fall to nothingness. This is why, as a safety precaution I'll advice that you refuse the recurring urge to be proud.

Pride is never helpful and although most people often see confidence as pride, they are however, not consociated. Being confident simply means that you've agreed to the surplus supply of positive energy and as such you take on things that weren't possible earlier from your given state.

Pride on the other hand poses as a thick fog that clouds your judgemental instinct of things, it is the self imposed instructor that diminishes every bit of tacticality in you allowing you dive headfirst onto underlying uncut granite.

This said, it is therefore, noteworthy to point out that confidence also has a left side passage to pride. That is, when misused and allowed to burst, excessive confidence clogs your brain too.

Therefore, guard your mind against pride by never leting yourself get carried away by the little advancement in whatever you do or believing you're the only specie of your kind.
Live free. kiss

Cc fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Apply: IMT Dubai International Student Scholarships To Study In UAE 2018 / Shaku Shaku, “science Students” Appear In UNIBEN Semester Exam Questions / Winner Of PZ Chemistry Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.