Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) (71809 Views)

See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
roqrules04:
He deserves an accolade
But, why?
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
damn .... but that America's Albino was right .. this is a shithole I hope Bubu can justify how Gaddaffi is responsible for this

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by nathan26: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by wemmy01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
A
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by xreal: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
I was expecting to see a herdsman. Since the act can only be done by a presidential thug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Very silly people. They could have come masked and done at least a clean Job.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by 2000SMS: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
what a shame..... but my question is, where was d wwe heavy weight champion aka dino melaye wen dis small rat was smuggling d mace now??

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Newpride(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Any hearsay without evidence is rubbish.

The case will be swept under the carpet soon.

But why can’t the senators who said Nigerians shld defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen can’t do same to stop these guys from carting away with the maze.
More than 100 senators with the heavy security cant stop those guys.

No guns, no bottles, no cuttlass, no knife. Just like that.

Our senators are only after money, assuming it was a ghana must go full of money those hoodlums attempt taking away, all of them would have torn their corrupt agbada and fight with the last drop of their blood.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Akpa133(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
So even that big for nothing Dino Melaye can't stop those people

1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
https://politicsngr.com/thug-snatched-senates-mace-shock-attack-photos/

[/quote]
In Layi Muhammad voice. This is strictly a party affair it will be resolved internally. We have an internal working mechanism with which we resolve all this kind of thing.
Bunch of rougues. Don't vote for them you will not listen. Thee last time we had such thing was before later Yaardua died.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by rapheal5(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
If this thug fit enter that place easily can some one tell me what is holding those idiot Boko Haram and herdsmen from entering there to blow those useless old fool comot
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Inanslove(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Looool Nigeria news.......DAT guys will soon become a celebraty
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by udi4eva(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
This country deserves to be re-colonized. We are constantly proving we are not ready as a country, in our leadership and in choosing our leaders. Shame!!! Shame!!!Shame!!!
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
How I wish that Senate building will be a target for boko haram or isis one day. Will be so happy
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by oderemo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
tayo4ng:
my thought though, what if those guys came with the aim to kill they would have succeeded in killing most of those Senators. nobody is safe in this country.
Are u bothered about the sinators??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seyibayo:
Shithole...... Very barbaric....spit

OH SHUT UP.... YOU AND YOUR SNIFFY ILK... Fights in parliament have occurred in many, many countries, including the white countries you worship.

Such scenes actually demonstrate a vibrant democracy.

Ukraine parliament brawl
[img]http://nationalpostcom.files./2014/04/ukraine_edited-1.jpg[/img]

Italian parliament brawl

Ugandan parliament brawl

Taiwan parliament brawl with King Fu
[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/03/wpid-article-1263907856505-07e8a128000005dc-992247_636x339.jpg[/img]

South Korean Parliament

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
The senator is not alone in this move,there is a solid backer behind the senator.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by awa(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's Nigeria of their dream....I owe my children apologies for giving birth of them here in Nigeria. My biggest mistake...Please how much does it takes to become Iraqi or Yemenite?

2 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fuji house of commotion
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by johnrichCEO: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is a well arranged invasion by the supporters of PMB, Senator Omo-Mushin is just a pawn in this supremacy battle my CEO.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yes, because the masses are mumu, they don't know how to put their political leaders on their toes , that's why they take us for granted and behave anyhow.

BrainnewsNg:
Only In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
koolgee:
So, have they arrested him?
How did they even get there?
No one knows who is responsible Its just a mere speculation
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by olokstob(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
how will just anyone get into the Senate building? are there no guards

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by YTderin(f): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
omowolewa:
Oya! profile him

He his Nigerian born Cameroonian, 6 feet tall, last sighted at Gwarimpa are where he fought with security............... zzzzz
Come back home. We are in Nigeria.
Pele Ehn.

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Radicalman(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love this country, everything is possible

1 Like

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by xynerise: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
How did he get there? undecided
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by bmos(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
emror4u:
National disgrace...

He just walked in casually and took the stuff and eloped, NA is a location that should be one of the most guarded places in Nigeria.... SMH angry angry

Those guys take home more than 13mike monthly so let them hire their private guards.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by bmos(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
awa:
That's Nigeria of their dream....I owe my children apologies for giving birth of them here in Nigeria. My biggest mistake...Please how much does it takes to become Iraqi or Yemenite?

Or Afghanist? Or better still North Korean?
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by lloyds(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
emmy4lov:
See mind .. ..

4king senators.

Only this small boy hold the entire Nigeria senate to ransome..

If that Mace was to be kept in the house of one of those senators do you think one thug will just walking and carry it ..

Nigeria has no owner..

Lol. (Nigeria has no owner) before nko.

One man will just enter Senate house and carry maize and run from there to the gate without anyone being able to stop him.

It's looks like jakie Chan or Jet Li film to me.
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by TexasCowboy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
And they haven't arrested him yet?
Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
bmos:

Or Afghanist? Or better still North Korean?

Or better still tie a rope and hang yourself?

Fights in parliament have occurred in many, many countries, including the white countries you worship.

Such scenes actually symbolize a vibrant democracy.

Kuwait parliament brawl

Ukraine parliament brawl
[img]http://nationalpostcom.files./2014/04/ukraine_edited-1.jpg[/img]

Italian parliament brawl

Ugandan parliament brawl

Taiwan parliament brawl with King Fu
[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/03/wpid-article-1263907856505-07e8a128000005dc-992247_636x339.jpg[/img]

South African parliament brawl

In none of these countries do the citizens use the parliamentary fights as an excuse to start insulting their country online and calling it ''shithole'' etc. Except in Nigeria, a country filled with pathetic citizens of inferiority complex X 1000.

3 Likes

Re: Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) by TelAvivspot972(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
This act has been already copied to Bokoharam for the next adjourned date, if NASS is so porous and permissible tell me, is Nigeria democracy alive? Foolish Parliament

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.