Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44066 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Blog icon
you go fear fear lipsrsealed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2010
honeric01:

@Blog icon
you go fear fear lipsrsealed

My guy i don fear die. Cold dey catch me now. How's ur own fx trade going? Catching 'em pips?
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2010
odiaero:

who be dis? abeg this threads is made 4 forex traders, will dont need jokers here, and mind u not everyone u see in Nland land u talk to anyhow, some can pay u 100,000naira per week, not to talk of me that will tripple that undecided
when shud i be expecting ur offer of 300k per week? mcshew
newbie feeling funkie. Bigger bwois trade derivatives and commodities. mumu of the highest order
Re: Is Forex Real? by FEMARY(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2010
odiaero:

did i say am showing, u kind off people is the reason i hate activating accounts on myfxbook, because u go de envy,
I dont envy successfu people but rather use the as a source of inspiration.I know anything is possible in fx but just show us real account proofs and we will be more than motivated.All the best.
today, i made 140k euros, on my 2 bigger accounts, but lost 30k of out of the 80k of the two weeks profits on the the smallest account due to greediness , imagine i decided not to trade the small acount after initially making 5keuros today, but went greedy and place lost of positions, anyway, i just recovered it from the bigger accounts,
and i just wire 35k more into the smaller account, next week is war, because i need that lost profits back
cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2010
jay bee:

when shud i be expecting your offer of 300k per week? mcshew
newbie feeling funkie. Bigger bwois trade derivatives and commodities. mumu of the highest order
of all the furums am using, u are the most stupid MOD. that ever exits, i wonder who gave u that post, jackass undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by FEMARY(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2010
odiaero
I dont envy successfu people but rather use them as a source of inspiration.I know anything is possible in fx but just show us real account proofs and we will be more than motivated.All the best.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2010
u knw wht, i dont like showing off, but u can research me on myfxbook and forget about those that are envious, i dont care and i gave some people my logins here which they use to view my various accounts, that is why they believe, i did it just to tell them there is money in forex if u are not greedy
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
Blog icon:

My guy i don fear die. Cold dey catch me now. How's your own fx trade going? Catching 'em pips?

I dey catch chicken pips lol grin grin grin

@odiaero
Abeg ignore some things and just go on with your life abeg joor.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2010
undecided
grin
tongue
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
honeric01:

I dey catch chicken pips lol grin grin grin

@odiaero
Abeg ignore some things and just go on with your life abeg joor.

my guy u wan kill me here wit lafta oh grin grin grin grin . Sha forex don show me real shege for hear oh. I don park for the main time. I'm back to skul of pipsology. Guy abeg try catch goat pips cos chicken pips fit give ur fx account bird flu. lol
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
Blog icon:

my guy u wan kill me here wit lafta oh grin grin grin grin . Sha forex don show me real shege for hear oh. I don park for the main time. I'm back to skul of pipsology. Guy abeg try catch goat pips cos chicken pips fit give your fx account bird flu. lol

After crashing more than $8000 in the last 2 years, i am very content with my chicken pips for now until i increase my equity grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 18, 2010
Blog icon:

my guy u wan kill me here wit lafta oh grin grin grin grin . Sha forex don show me real shege for hear oh. I don park for the main time. I'm back to skul of pipsology. Guy abeg try catch goat pips cos chicken pips fit give your fx account bird flu. lol
'
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2010
every one had a beginning in fx, and any trader that says he doesnt lose or has not lost is a big liar undecided
my broda that lost 8k hmmm, your own good o, come Abuja come see wetin people don throw way,
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ u are right
Re: Is Forex Real? by Blogicon1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2010
honeric01:

After crashing more than $8000 in the last 2 years, i am very content with my chicken pips for now until i increase my equity grin

$8k gone to the winds? Wow, that's enof to start me a decent life as a cloth trader in onitsha. lol. But on the real, every real fx trader must have his own fair share of bombed accounts in order to get ahead.

Honeric01, you have lost enough and your time to shine is around the corner. You must make it in Jesus name. Amen. smiley, to hammer na turn-by-turn, everybody must to make am!

showreals:

every one had a beginning in fx, and any trader that says he doesnt lose or has not lost is a big liar undecided
my broda that lost 8k hmmm, your own good o, come Abuja come see wetin people don throw way,

True talk my brother. In fact it's like a welcome gesture to the world of profitable fx. Those who are able to still stay put after such massive losses turn out to become the odiaeros of fx.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2010
showreals:

My broda, 8k for my level now na big money oo embarassed

Blog icon:

$8k gone to the winds? Wow, that's enof to start me a decent life as a cloth trader in onitsha. lol. But on the real, every real fx trader must have his own fair share of bombed accounts in order to get ahead.

Honeric01, you have lost enough and your time to shine is around the corner. You must make it in Jesus name. Amen. smiley, to hammer na turn-by-turn, everybody must to make am!
True talk my brother. In fact it's like a welcome gesture to the world of profitable fx. Those who are able to still stay put after such massive losses turn out to become the odiaeros of fx.

Thanks bro, by August, i might be getting close to $3-5k to trade with, but i still get the phobia say i might crash that again, but i am dealing with my fear factor right now and i hope it works out.
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2010
honeric01:

Thanks bro, by August, i might be getting close to $3-5k to trade with, but i still get the phobia say i might crash that again, but i am dealing with my fear factor right now and i hope it works out.

i not saying its not big money , what i meant is you should thank God you were not exposed to losing more than that (borrowing etc)
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2010
honeric01:

men u hv to deal with ur fear factor, or else u are just endangering ur trade
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2010
showreals:

i not saying its not big money , what i meant is you should thank God you were not exposed to losing more than that (borrowing etc)

Well not all the monies were actually mine and part of it was borrowed.

odiaero:

men u hv to deal with your fear factor, or else u are just endangering your trade

yes i should kick fear's azz cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2010
you know i used to think that trading 1k was same as trading 50k (i will be like i will just multiply the lot size na) cos i also hear a lot of traders say its the same

that was a complete joke, the first time u trade volume, you wont even know where to start. floating -200 is not the same as -10,000

that fear factor and scope will quickly kill u.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2010
^^correct
Re: Is Forex Real? by FEMARY(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2010
odiaero:

u knw wht, i dont like showing off, but u can research me on myfxbook and forget about those that are envious, i dont care and i gave some people my logins here which they use to view my various accounts, that is why they believe, i did it just to tell them there is money in forex if u are not greedy
"When you celebrate others testimony(success),you are next on the line"---Bishop David Oyedepo.
Please can you give me the link on myfxbook.com?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
So, this is what has been killing me all these while? i use to wonder why all my SL always get hit and not the TP, what do you guys think about MARKETIVA's trading desk? do you think they practise this same stuff? and what about FXCM trading station?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ fxcm trading station? shocked shocked men not 4 ur type, am using it but i muct warn u it is FIFO rule
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
odiaero:

^^ fxcm trading station? shocked shocked men not 4 your type, am using it but i muct warn u it is FIFO rule

Yes, i once used that station and i adapted to its usage, but the problem is that i don't know if they also trade against seen pos overthere too.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
no, they dont
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
Really?, btw, what makes fxcm live trading station complex?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2010
hv u ever used it?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
Yes bro, used it for 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.