Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44714 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
@jahnnelly, you post trades from a demo account? shocked Don't you have a live account?

Newbies, beware!! There are lots of falsehood in this business.

Like Bigheart pointed out, if the EA is making millions, he would not be here worrying about buyers. If it is that good, let him deploy it in a live account; it is common sense.
Re: Is Forex Real? by bily(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
forex is real, jst takes time usually some number of years to master it.

proof:

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2010
bily:

forex is real, jst takes time usually some number of years to master it.

proof:

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk

keep it up@Billy. with the right strategy the skies would be a starting point for you in fx trading
Re: Is Forex Real? by 17million: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2010
Brother, the simple answer to your Question is YES. Forex is real if you know what your are doing, ok. This is just my (3) three years experience in forex trading. so i don't have any other occupation. THANK.
Re: Is Forex Real? by saviourM: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
FOREX is real, but not suitable for every investor. I've been trading forex for sometimes now and i've found out that it is a good income earner if you know what to do.
I also want to correct one impression here which many people have made concerning sharing an idea. Some think if any one has made alot of money there's no point for him to come to a place like this to tell people particularly if he says he has a system that makes him such moey.

If every body decides to keep what they know to themselves alone, that means the world will be in darkness. It is good to share an idea and insight with others.

At this point, I want to say that the system am using is very simple that a beginner can start earning money immediately.

If you're interested, you send me a mail with this Email: kems2230@yahoo.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
saviourM:

FOREX is real, but not suitable for every investor. I've been trading forex for sometimes now and i've found out that it is a good income earner if you know what to do.
I also want to correct one impression here which many people have made concerning sharing an idea. Some think if any one has made alot of money there's no point for him to come to a place like this to tell people particularly if he says he has a system that makes him such moey.

If every body decides to keep what they know to themselves alone, that means the world will be in darkness. It is good to share an idea and insight with others.

At this point, I want to say that the system am using is very simple that a beginner can start earning money immediately.

If you're interested, you send me a mail with this Email: kems2230@yahoo.com

Thats the spirit brother. Preach it to them. Someone is deleting posts on this thread. Don't know if its the moderator. Allow us say the truth please.
Re: Is Forex Real? by olajides(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2010
Thank you all for your response to my post, then my second question is this, PLEASE TELL ME A RELIABLE BROKER TO TRADE WITH?
Re: Is Forex Real? by bily(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2010
olajides:

Thank you all for your response to my post, then my second question is this, PLEASE TELL ME A RELIABLE BROKER TO TRADE WITH?

i will recommend alpari. they have branch in nigeria so you can payment is easier.

http://www.alpari-forex.com/en/lagos/
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2010
yes @Bily thats a wonderful suggestion. Alpari is just there in Allen. Acc opening is as easy as ABC.
Re: Is Forex Real? by daroz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
hello Jahnnelly, the result you posted is not really bad. Making a 50% profit within a short time is a good result. But since you so much trust this system, how come you didnt try it with a live account? I am saying this because the example you presented was from a DEMO ACCOUNT.
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2010
jahnnelly:

this is good @s.oloyede. this shows true professionalism.
where is the professionalism in his expression. yes its good to av reward and risk target cos this is wat the pro call the actual strategy if u understand wat i mean but his example is way off. the only reason y ppl crave so much for forex is the power of compounding so if u withdraw all ur profit to start all over again then where is the compoundind sense there.if u take the advice he just gave by his example then im sorry u will neva b successfull in this biz overtime.as a trader u need 2 constantly look for ways to make ur trading more easier and less stressful creating more time 4 ur self. as a beginner we all start with 5minute chart but real and less stressful trading start 4rm 4hrs to weekly timeframe cos it means u will only be checking ur platform maximum of 4times a day and this is when trading bcomes easy unless none of dont wanna trade with 500,000$
don
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2010
yes @Bily thats a wonderful suggestion. Alpari is just there in Allen. Acc opening is as easy as ABC.
Alpari has a deficiency of not allowing hedging. It also use the first in first out procedure which doesnot permit traders to be flexibile.
Liteforex is in Nigeria too and it permits both hedging and the flexibility to close trades irrespective of sequence of placement (www.liteforexng.org
Re: Is Forex Real? by bily(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2010
jamace:

Alpari has a deficiency of not allowing hedging. It also use the first in first out procedure which doesnot permit traders to be flexibile.
Liteforex is in Nigeria too and it permits both hedging and the flexibility to close trades irrespective of sequence of placement (www.liteforexng.org

i wonder where you got your info from

alpari accepts hedging and does not use the FIFO RULE. It is only alpari usa that has such restrictions because they are regulated by NFA and it is part of NFA requirements, alpari uk and russia (nigeria) and others do not have this restrictions. do your research well o
Re: Is Forex Real? by jahnnelly(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2010
jamace:

This is geting more and more interesting
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2010
Jahnnelly has a knack for avoiding questions directed at him. Tell us why you have not deployed your account-multiplier in a live account. If you like, make millions in demo trading, it does amount to anything. Anyway, I know some robot marketers who don't even have a demo account!

Newbies, beware.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Dungren(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
Kashif:

Jahnnelly has a knack for avoiding questions directed at him. Tell us why you have not deployed your account-multiplier in a live account. If you like, make millions in demo trading, it does amount to anything. Anyway, I know some robot marketers who don't even have a demo account!

Newbies, beware.

You are very right Kashif.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be / Coca-cola Finally Acquires Chi Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.