Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly (64056 Views)

Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by mmmustapha(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years
and tomorrow they go say you are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Boyooosa(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dey do una rob-ish till trained guys go come overthrow una again. Shaybi Abiola died for una that time ba, I go see the person wey go sacrifice him billions and life to get back democracy again. Oshisco!
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Opinionated: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Confusion in Senate as it Resumes Sitting while Looking for Stolen Mace http://www.opinions.ng/confusion-senate-resumes-sitting-stolen-mace/
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by turhibdwhale(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
What do you expect from someone called OMIO-AGEGE

This people are just sitting in the house with no special achievements.
If thugs could come into the house and steal a mace that shows we all voted fools to represent us.

As for me I refuse to vite for anyone again.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by ajebuter(f): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
This senator is not just Omo Agege but also Omo-Mushin...

Eeyan brodashaggi

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
NEVER SHALL END WONDER
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by rainylad(f): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
veekid:
Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years

Buhari is even 85 at least..75years is his football age.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by zombieTRACKER: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
keneck1:
let them be that is there choice,i know if you are asked now you say anytime but Buhari that is i know that young peeps like you are just terrilbe,think boy think

Your choice in life is to be a thug for apc

Continue
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikolo80:
why not are the majority not having their way
Seriously? Majority having their way? In Nigeria? Bro, please explain better.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Hallabee1(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2018
I Hereby Change Your Name From Omo-Agege To Omo-Mushin
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Ojekpe231: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Delta nor dey carry last,I trust my man ovie
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by CaptainFM1: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2018
veekid:

Na true talk ooo
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Alejoc(m): 1:57am On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:
Clowns

Bros you no dey hit your head against the wall again?
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by sapele914(m): 2:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Mogidi:

Nothing will happen to Omo Agege, he has the blessing of Bubu.
Let's get back to the genesis what caused the problem?Omo agege moved a motion alleging the dead on arrival bill on election rearrangement was targeted at the President,the senators as usual shouted made noise suspended him, a week later the bill was thrown out for lack of merit,The President was correct, Omo Agege was correct in his accusation,all the time the senate will do shakara the presidency will always have it's way as long as Osinbajo is VP,Now they are shouting helicopter approval?

They shouted Magu must go or no more senate confirmation,where is Magu today?Have they not confirmed the Ambassadors & the CBN board and more than 80% of the nominees sent their way?
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2018
midolian:
My wailing brother, its been a while
Hope you have your PVC ready grin
it must make a difference come 2019, it might in 2023 grin grin
Fixed! cool
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by brunofarad(m): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Alejoc:

Bros you no dey hit your head against the wall again?

My brother....
Head dey pain me
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Alejoc(m): 3:00am On Apr 19, 2018
brunofarad:

My brother....
Head dey pain me

Eeeya.... Na Bubu cos am grin grin angry
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by 2016v2017: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Mogidi:

Nothing will happen to Omo Agege, he has the blessing of Bubu.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by mikolo80: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

Seriously?
Majority having their way?
In Nigeria?
Bro, please explain better.
majority want rice and suffering
majority has its way
not by mouth
by action or inaction
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:30am On Apr 19, 2018
In other words they are saying he did not steal the mace. This are the reasons military take power forcefully because civilians in power are nothing less than deceivers
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Mannie92(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Agege ni Oga wa

Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Ojekpe231: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Delta nor dey carry last
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Bizibi(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
keneck1:
lots of peeps support Buhari,whom do you support probable Atiku or Obj's,this are men we all know were they are coming from,friend do not allow yoursef to be brainwashed,tan
lots of who?
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Mogidi: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
sapele914:
Let's get back to the genesis what caused the problem?Omo agege moved a motion alleging the dead on arrival bill on election rearrangement was targeted at the President,the senators as usual shouted made noise suspended him, a week later the bill was thrown out for lack of merit,The President was correct, Omo Agege was correct in his accusation,all the time the senate will do shakara the presidency will always have it's way as long as Osinbajo is VP,Now they are shouting helicopter approval?

They shouted Magu must go or no more senate confirmation,where is Magu today?Have they not confirmed the Ambassadors & the CBN board and more than 80% of the nominees sent their way?
[/s]

So you support the assault on our democracy?
You should be ashamed that the great Urhobo nation is being represented by a thug. Your senator is willing to serve Northern oligarchs more than those who elected him, SHAMEFUL.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2018
veekid:
Ask America, Germany and Britain that question
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by seunmsg(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Finally, a fearless senator who can stand up to Saraki's tyranny. I don't agree with the mace snatching part but I love the guys gut.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Mogidi: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
midolian:

if it doesnt make a difference come 2019, it might in 2023 grin grin

Buhari is going back to Daura, mark my word.
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Mogidi: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
[s]
seunmsg:
Finally, a fearless senator to stand up to Saraki's tyranny. I don't agree with the mace snatching part but I love the guys gut.
[/s]

Enemy of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by Bizibi(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2018
midolian:

if it doesnt make a difference come 2019, it might in 2023 grin grin

smh
Re: Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly by abbasajao(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=veekid post=66830146]Why would a 75 year old man seek re-election in a country that retires civil servants at 65 years[/quuote]

I'm a fan of Mr president but i do admit valid point when I see one . This is a reasonable point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.