Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones (35674 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by muckross(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
A final year female Unilag student was arrested today for stealing her boyfriend’s ATM card and using it to buy an iPhone 8 and X on Jumia.

According to reports, the lady bought other items on Jumia too. However, her boyfriend, in collaboration with Jumia, traced the buyer to Unilag’s Moremi Hall where the delivery was made.

That was how the suspect was arrested and handed over to the school’s DSA. An eyewitness said: “It appears, she's been scamming guys with her friends for a long time.

When the Jumia officials came to the hostel, she hid the phones in a bag and threw them in the dustbin. The girl is actually using an iPhone 7 Plus. However, upon realizing what was happening, the boyfriend demanded that the case be dropped.”

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUrHdt_urow

http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/unilag-student-arrested-for-stealing.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by veekid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
This old woman is a someone's girlfriend?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
I weak..
My second to comment sharout goes to Nigerian Fifu for Awa doggedness and steadfastness as well as strong will to survive in the face of all d madness happening all around us..
The power to bring the kinda change we want is in Awa hands.. Lets do what's right com 2019.. Vote ur conscience.. Dnt sell ur vote.. Don't let us go tru anoda 4 years of lamentation.. Lets get it right now going forward.. All d clowns we have now cant take us where we should be.. Lets correct our mistake and not patronise any AGEGE bread and his fellow criminals again both at states and national level..
God bless us as Nigerians
God bless the federal republic(if diaris any tho) of Nigeria...

16 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by kokakola: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
If to say na Generator, Sewing machine or hairdryer she take am buy, I for no vex. Infact the girl no get talent, she for take the money buy Sense!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Pharaoh001(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Unilag and their gullible students.... undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Talktoyoulater(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
And it is written thou shall not steal,ask and it shall be given unto thee if the cash is available.
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Cerebrae(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
K
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked
Unilag girls I bow!
See what fake life can cause. You have iPhone 7s which I’m very sure you either stole or fuckèd for but that one no do you
You decided to scam your own boyfriend after everything he must have done for you. Nawa oh! Ojukokoro. You’re not even smart. Did you really think you’d get away with it?
You’re a squatter inconveniencing other people’s already limited spaces and generally being a nuisance and you still have the guts to steal money to buy a phone- A Phone! You didn’t even have the common sense to at least get yourself a decent accommodation first
Talk about misplaced priorities. Anyways Slay queen must slay!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by emkad: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol..
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by unmask: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why una no fit do video well?...to hold camera na wahala

12 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by olylove: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shoorey wanna ah million dollars �
She say make I wire wire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Bossontop(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jus for d sake of show off.....chaii Girls and fake life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by meezynetwork(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wa
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by SamuelTurner(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari see what you caused....

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Beehshorp(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
If the girl is among the ones I am seeing there in the picture then the boy must be stupid....
Girls and material things... They would jump into a relationship for the phone, car or cash... I weak

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Olalan(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Unto say she she want to form big girl, girls and living fake lives is like 5&6
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by calddon(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Iphone will not kee dem, ndi slay mama

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by finest0007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin
Please what do you call a female fraudster? Yahoogirl?

The drama one sees in school hostels sha. Good thing she met her waterloo. How do you own an iPhone 7 plus and steal to buy an 8 and X? shocked

8 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Donmorph1991(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nawa oo, I'm very sure her parent is currently suffering now, but all she know is to thief in order to buy IPhone, Ole with her smelling p**sy

4 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by castrol180(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
badt fat mama girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by prynsex(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
sharp guy,he quickly drop case before SARS come ask am where he see money grin

15 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by frankbonus(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Were the boyfriend drop the ATM card, how did she got the pin. No be the Luna wey him dey collect chop him pay for?
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by folake4u(f): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
What a waste sad !
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by miqos02(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chit
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by bacco2000(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eehyah
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Westbestside: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by sodiqapril(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
broke ass morafucker,i'm sure she's part of those girls that claim they can't date a guy without a ride.she should be jailed..but who I am to judge?the slowpoke she stole from wants the case dropped.

5 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by miqos02(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
frankbonus:
Were the boyfriend drop the ATM card, how did she got the pin. No be the Luna wey him dey collect chop him pay for?
maybe jumia site has no verification for cards
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Elsalvator38: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
IPhone and 9ja girls be like 1 and 1
Must you buy iPhone with your bf money
His iPhone handsome than him or your brain need charging

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by aragonchuks(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hahahaha hahahaha, wait i am coming to comment
Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by Montez90: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Females will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones by cyberkhan: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wait, he dropped the case after she empty your account? Two iphone? X for that matter this love is not only blind e get lassa fever wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photos] Check Out My Conversation With A Scammer. / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger / Lady Swindled After Purported Removal Of Cowry From Her Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.