Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Every Original Entertainer Inspires Me- Kanawat CEO, Olomson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Original Entertainer Inspires Me- Kanawat CEO, Olomson (462 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Original Entertainer Inspires Me- Kanawat CEO, Olomson by black9: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Rising producer and record label boss, Saidi Olomo Olawumi, popularly known as Olomson, is commending the activities of Nigerian entertainers for their energy and spirit which has been guiding them on their path to global conquest. The indigene of Ikare Akoko in Ondo state, who has a degree in English from the Adekunle Ajasin University, is the CEO of Kanawat Entertainment, a fresh out record label with a state of the art music studio.

Fifth born in a family of six boys and a girl, Olomson whose music origins can be traced back to his childhood only joined mainstream music in 2017 after completing a one year training in music production. Determined to make his imprint on the entertainment scene, Olomson, who describes his sounds as a confluence of all genres, applauded the progress the entertainment industry has witnessed over the years, citing entertainment as one field Nigerians have always excelled. "I can't say I have a particular role model but generally I love entertainers who put a lot of effort into their art, we have a lot of them across all genres including pop and even indigenous sounds like juju, all doing well. They have all contributed their quota to my sounds because I like to be original and every original artiste and original entertainer inspires me, regardless of status."

Reminiscing stories from his childhood till university days, Olomson who has been working towards dishing out acceptable tunes this year also discussed establishing an institute "music is in my DNA, I was told that, it began as a toddler when I fell very ill and was hospitalized for nearly 3 days. Then a man drove into the general hospital blaring Kollington's Lakukulala and instantly I sprang from the bed and began dancing, i got discharged that day. Moving onto my undergraduate years when pretty girls would sing along to my songs and big men commend them, i want that to happen now that I'm mainstream. I also want to establish a channel probably an institute that will assemble talents who will undergo special training. It could be free. Also a ministry of happiness won't be a bad idea." He added.

Having recorded several tracks including African woman and love me, Olomson is expected to release his latest jam titled "Gbamilori", which is projected to be a clubs favorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Original Entertainer Inspires Me- Kanawat CEO, Olomson by tovic009: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
olomson bro keep it up.... I love you music..#tovic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E Be Like Say Una Blind - Dammy Krane Slams Fans / 9ice React To Youth Are Lazy Comment With Adorable Photo / Actor Egbuche Boyd Publicly Renounces His Ex-girlfriend After Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.