Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (29166 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by PrettyGist: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2018
For Obialor, popularly known as James Brown or ‘They didn’t caught me’, getting arrested a few months ago appears to be a blessing in disguise as the dancer shot into the limelight when he was paraded by the police on national television.

Soon after the video clip surfaced online, Brown became an Internet sensation because of the grammatical blunders he made.

According to the young dancer, he was at the venue because he was scheduled to perform at the party that day but unfortunately for him, he was arrested along with some other young men when he was just about to hit the stage to perform.

Recently, celebrity cross-dresser, Bobrisky, made a public declaration on his Instagram page about how he was inspired by Obialor’s video after it went viral.

He wrote, “James, I’m inspired by you, darling, because you came out to tell the world what you were going through. The day I saw your viral video, I was like who is this strong guy. Now, let me tell you, darling, ask me anything; I mean, your heart desire, I’m ready to support you. Let’s start from N100,000 cash first. Please find your way to my house tomorrow please (sic).”

In a telephone conversation with Saturday Beat, the 20-year-old dancer talked about how his meeting with Bobrisky inspired him and how he was arrested and accused wrongly.

“I was happy and inspired when I met Bobrisky. I was about to perform on stage at the birthday party when the police officials came to arrest some guys and girls. I didn’t even know my video would go viral like that. I had to talk back at the policemen because I was being accused wrongly and I had to defend myself.

“They accused me wrongly because I act feminine when I talk and being feminine is not a crime; I have always been like this since I was a child. I was about eight years old when I started dancing; I used to stay with my grandma and she was the only person that was supporting me at that time,” he told Saturday Beat.

Obialor’s video went viral locally and internationally, to the extent that American artiste, 50 Cent, posted the video clip on his Instagram page.

“I was happy when 50 Cent reposted the video because he said something nice about it. This new fame that has found me has opened many doors for me, but the sad thing is that my parents are not in support of what I am doing. I intend to use this avenue to start making income for myself.

“My dad doesn’t believe I can make a living from my fame; I need to convince him by becoming the real celebrity people want me to be,” he said.

Obialor made a shocking revelation when he disclosed his HIV status on the Internet and he further confirmed to Saturday Beat that he had been HIV positive from birth.

“I talked about my HIV status to make my case stronger; a policeman actually discriminated against me because of my status when I had to stay in police custody after the arrest. I told them I needed to take my medication because of my status but they talked down on me and made me feel bad.

“I was 12 when I discovered my status after my dad told me about it. I was born with the virus. After I came out to talk about my status openly, I have received love and support from people,” he said.

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/feminine-not-crime-bobrisky-inspires-james-brown

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by PrettyGist: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2018
WATCH HIS VIRAL VIDEO "They Didn't Caught Me" >>> http://gistmore.com/feminine-not-crime-bobrisky-inspires-james-brown

3 Shares

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by praizblog: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2018
So u sef don dey talk
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by JasonScoolari: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Same ashawo work wen pay you 5k go pay your 500k.... just keep spreading your ass for them. Idiot grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by kayboy4y(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Being Feminine, HIV positive and a member Bobriski crew.

Bro, your case na for special Tribunal.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by miqos02(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Seen
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Onlinealaba(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Nairaland has found a new personality to disturb us with, u mean a she-he I mean a man-woman inspired you to be feminine, lot of confused dude here, stop stigimization against HIV/aids that's all I can say.

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.

1 Like

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Hopium: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
praizblog:
So u sef don dey talk

Lol. Small time now him too go turn 'celebrity' since we are insane in this part of the globe. No be Nigeria we dey; just watch and see.

10 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Araoluwa005(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
chaiiii this young man don fall into the wrong hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Naza25: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Another madman has entered the scene, bloggers won't let us rest on this guy's matter again

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by durubennie(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2018
angry
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by IMASTEX: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Well, keep living your life
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by wayne4loan: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Faggotts everywhere... I sprinkley my yansh with Holy water angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by chronique(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Rubbish. Only daft people would get excited with this kind of fame.

1 Like

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
HIV from birth indeed.
after taking cawks of different girths and lengths. dance kill you there.

6 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by kolafolabi(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Last time Policemen arrested score of them, they all lied and denied the allegations.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Bossontop(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2018
undecided
This wan did not see anybody to look up to for inspiration.......no bobrisky him see....hmmm
Its not my business sha

1 Like

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Darkseid(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Them don burst burst this one nyash finish, he come here dey yarn dust. If only there was another good Nigerian forum then I'll stop visiting Nairaland. This website is becoming more useless everyday.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by AlphaStyles(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
You get hiv and bobrisky na ur inspiration hmm everybody becareful oo
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by kesonas(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria with different news
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Marxist001(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2018
This one Don mad o, do u think Bob risky is enjoying her life, she in pains everyday like one Nigerian ex governor, young man u better get a life cos u see not the inside but only the outside all that glitters is not good, use ur new status to find something creative than spreading ur stinky smelling gay ass everywhere!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by ojialo(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
kayboy4y:
Being Feminine and HIV positive again?
Bro, your case na for special Tribunal.
did he caught hiv? HIV caught him from birth, so the stop discriminating. he no kpekus caught the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by aysuprano(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Did you caught him

1 Share

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by naijapips02: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
He's lying though....he wasn't born with HIV.
Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by Loveworld12: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
My friend, take their shit.

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by naijapips02: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
ojialo:
did he caught hiv? HIV caught him from birth, so the stop discriminating. he no kpekus caught the virus.

Dude is lying. If you were born with HIV, you wouldn't get to discover that on your 12th birthday

2 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by allthingsgood: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Affohdable:
Most feminine dudes seem to be affected cuz they probably grew up in an environment dominated by female ..: but being gay is what I won’t support

Definitely not true
Girls can't turn a guy into a girl

2 Likes

Re: Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown by deri4luv1(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
We are still looking for Buhari's certificate

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Seeks EFCC’s Forgiveness For Spraying Money / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] / Dele Momodu And Banky W's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.