Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos (63315 Views)

The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
these are the kind of people that should represent us in gulder ultimate search.
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by talk2emma: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
noeloge82:

Bro this is very funny u arrest d ones outside and guys that entered and took away d mace are not arrested I think something is not adding up

Did you just enter Nigeria
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by thedondada(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
I swear I know that guy on suit and blue shirt. He was one of the thugs who arrested me when I passed one way to boycott a bad road. He works for delta state version of lastma.

Lol. He was even talking thrash that day about government change. Collected small tin from me after enough threats and I didn't budge. Even deflated my tires.

I hope the police beat the hell out of him. Idiot.
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by Phyde: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
hammer6F:
Executive Prisoners, did you not see them dressed like they are going to Church?

They allow dem dress finish before arresting dem.

They look better dressed than wen they first went to collect the worthless Mace.

Did u see anybody touch them? Not even small slap!
Your brain is optimally functioning.
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by noeloge82(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
talk2emma:

Did you just enter Nigeria

� lol
I am trying to understand the part 1
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lusola15:
Good, let them face the music
What music?
Like u r not a Nigerian fa
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
AKUDORO:

Nigeria will not stop Amazing me.

where is this country heading to?hmmm.
Heading to daura
Re: Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mtcheew, is this country too??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.