Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

A Guy Dating Me And My Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Dating Me And My Sister (4455 Views)

Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2006
atomic bomb...........nairaland go know me dt day
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2006
comot.......na mouth u get.....
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by thelastdon(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2006
jeje ni mo joko to wa ri ibi oh!
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2006
well back to base pple......make una help me help this girl now.....I really wan make me bulala the sister small...........for making Player Meji a reality between herself and her sister
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by hausachic(f): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2006
jeje ni mo joko to wa ri ibi oh!- someon translate please?

Back to the topic at hand- Darn! this would make some Jerry springer show!!!
i think you need to hear what ur sis has to say but in the mean time i hope you are not still seeing this sorry excuse of a man! He's not worth the shirt on his back. Your sis did overreact. make your peace with her.Life is short...and nope you are not to blame not unless you knew he had a thing with ur sis.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by funkybabe(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2006
pls dear, this is your blood(ur sis), that guy is an outsider, see how to get back with ur sis, her reaction was natural, although it wasn't matured but drop this guy like a filthy rag he doesn't deserve the stress.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2006
how about now when the two sisters are seemingly not in good terms.....

and I strongly feel the attacker should eat up her sword first.....
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by eveseh(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmm,that's not too good
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by kboy2z(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2007
You are not a cheat, You never knew, The guy is a player you and your sister should settle back and leave that guy alone, He is something else as we call it lol,
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by funmeme(f): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2007
if i may ask, what were u looking @ hwen ur sister slapped u? also were u inside when the guy left or he ju dissapear, am boiling as am typing cos its annoying.

how can she slapp u, wot gods does she have, anyway, that bygone. abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg na beg i dey beg u enh make sure deal with that guy that caused this irritating incident between ur blood sister. ahahah!!!!!!!! can u imangine

please give me the guys name and number let me reing some abusive words on the he-goat.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
HI,
NA D GUY TAKE HIM HAND DIG HIM GRAVE IF NA MI,I NO GO LOOK BACK B/C NO B DEVIL B THIS NA HIM CLEAR EYE SO I GO TEACH AM LESSON SO TEY HIM 4TH GENERATION GO DEY SUFFER FROM.
MI &MY SISTER KE?AH!
E GO CURSE D DAY HIM MAMA CONCEIVE AM.
U NO B CHIC?U NO KNOW WETIN 2 DO?
THIS ONE NA JUNGLE JUSTICE JUST B SUBTLE ABOUT IT.
ARRANT NONSENSE
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by angolag(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
Both oF you girls should dumb that guy.He is just a mere player.Dump him fast don't even listen to any explanation.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2009
Na so U think say e easy abi?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2009
So it is the guy's fault now? Both Chicks were sowing their wild oaths. How do we still attribute skirts to ladies when they wear trousers and hipsters??
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hey how do we say for sure both chicks are one-man-one-woman babes sef? Most of us are players?? Or do we only associate player to men?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by GEW: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
i think genny has turned this to a nollywood movie now. nice one
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by lexyflexy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
NOLLYWOOD! !! !!! am out embarassed
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Greycells(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
This na d stuff of nollywood.

The sister must hav lose screw in d head to slap her younger sister (stuff of a poor script)

And also to label her a cheat under the circumstances.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by djojo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
My advise is that u just av to let the guy out of ur life, he is just a cheat, if he love u he will never to to ur sister or if he love ur sister he will never come to u, and to ur sister why not take her back cos she is ur blood and dont allow any foolish guy to come btw u
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by agathamari(f): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2010
if your sister began dating him befor you then you are a cheat, if you were first then she is the cheat. either way you both need to take this as a lesson to check very well before you start dating again so you dont end up in another love triangel
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Osama10(m): 3:57am On Jun 14, 2010
From your story you are not and the guy in question here is a maradona.
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by johndavid1(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2010
The guy is in love with Two sisters him no sabi which one to take grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by rydeorsail(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2010
SUCH is life, u dont av to fight over a player, just listening to what ur sis has to say ansd sort it out, as they say u dont choose ur family u can only choose ur friends
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
mide2:
yea it may be fun and seem like double enjoyment to you or the guy now but be sure sooner than you expect when these sisters get back together, IT WILL BE DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR YOU ! grin

double trouble indeed,wetin dem go do sef?
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Kanwulia: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Very common world-wide!
Some men would even add THEIR MOTHER and a few aunts to the 'mix'!

Toto and blokos dey discrimonate? grin
Re: A Guy Dating Me And My Sister by Haywhymido(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2014
nikkylolly: Did someone say " how he wished he's the guy"? (the last don). Would u really behave like that?

None of you is to be blame. It's all the guy's fault. You sis wasn't patience enough. I think you should talk to her and u know what? After the re-union, don't let the guy go free. Act! Both of you.
can u expantiate on d act part ma? D guy may be a cheat yes,but i don't think he knw dat he is/was dating biological sisters- divorced parent 4 God sake.abeg no heed to some advices here o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone From A Poor Background? / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.