Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, (10556 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

the punishment for apostasy was death in the old testament. does that means the old testament is not the way and was a fraud?

the punishment for apostasy in Christianity in the middle ages was death. does that mean the middle ages showed Christianity isn't the way and also a fraud?

What did you call it again? Old Testament! We have the New Testament. Where Jesus came to settle everything and showed us the way to go. Why don't you show us your own New Testament. Christianity is derived from the jews. The foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ. But you always neglect that and lump Judaism and Christianity together.

There's no where in Christianity in the bible where people were asked to murder for leaving the faith. That was Jewish tradition. God allowed it to show us what the law does, so that when grace comes, which Jesus brought, we will truly appreciate it.

Show us your New Testament renoucing your murderous tendencies.

Jihad is murderous war.
At least almost all suicide bombers claim to be waging jihad. But I haven't seen Christians singing those Christian songs and bombing anybody.

Our Bible tells us that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness and dark forces. But jihad is kill any body who isn't a believer. Jihad is physical, convert or be killed!

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2018
abduljabbar4:

What is the penalty for treason? your post reeks of ignorance. Islam is attached to the state and leaving Islam is treated as treason in Islamic countries.

You also showed ignorance in your definition of jihad. It means striving in the cause of Allah (fighting against evil thoughts, defending Islam or attracting people to Islam through peaceful preaching)

It's not true! Jihad is physical, murderous war!.
You talked about treason and Islam being attached to the state. If Islam a national/general/constitutional religion in Nigeria?, considering that this is a secular state/nation. Why then do Moslems kill their Christian converts, nothing short of fighting the cause of Allah, which is jihad.

Most suicide bombers quote their motivation from your book, and decker it to be holy war, jihad. Christians have both old and New Testament. The Old Testament showed us how brutal the law is which the jews practiced not Christians, so that we can appreciate grace when it comes.That's what Jesus came to give us in the New Testament. That's were Christianity began. Since then, point any scripture that supports murder in the name of God?. But I ask you now to show me your own New Testament, that nullify your murderous tendencies.

Jesus is the way. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

What did you call it again? Old Testament! We have the New Testament. Where Jesus came to settle everything and showed us the way to go. Why don't you show us your own New Testament. Christianity is derived from the jews. The foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ. But you always neglect that and lump Judaism and Christianity together.

There's no where in Christianity in the bible where people were asked to murder for leaving the faith. That was Jewish tradition. God allowed it to show us what the law does, so that when grace comes, which Jesus brought, we will truly appreciate it.

Jihad is murderous war.
At least almost all suicide bombers claim to be waging jihad. But I haven't seen Christians singing those Christian songs and bombing anybody.

Our Bible tells us that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness and dark forces. But jihad is kill any body who isn't a believer. Jihad is physical, convert or be killed!

1. you are not dismissing this based on old testament.

it is the same god.

we could as well say muslims are in their old testament stage and a new testament will come for Islam and all these atrocities will be forgotten because they would be in the Old testament of Islam.

so God created a problem so that we will appreciate the solution. lol.

check your history.

the quran is the written history of Muslims. Christians have their own history also after the recorded event of the Bible.

Christianity was made the official and only acceptable religion in Rome. everybody was forced to become a Christian. everyone else was persecuted.

throughout the middle ages, church was the ruling government. everybody in their jurisdiction had to become a Christian or they will be persecuted .

Christians conquered lands through war and made all the inhabitants convert through persecution.

when the Catholic vs protestant thing was happening, the faction that ruled persecuted members of the other faction.

when a Catholic was in power, everybody had to become a Catholic or be persecuted.

when a protestant was in power, everybody had to become a protestant or be persecuted.

did you think Christianity became the biggest religion through peace?

it was through violence and war.
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

you are lucky to be born in this time.

if you were born a thousand years ago, you wouldn't live to tell the tale of how you converted from Christianity.

Christianity was a state religion. being a Christian was compulsory.

Yahweh advocated compulsory religion for the Israelites also. so you could not convert if you were born before Christ. you would have been killed.

jihad isn't necessarily violent.

I am a radical for Jesus is a radical song.

'onward Christian soldiers marching unto war' is a radical song it calls Christians to prepare for war.

so is 'hold the fort' a war song.

'wall of jericho' glamorizes the death of innocent people.

so do other Christian songs.

Hmm... Christianity is derived from the Jewish people. But chriistainity is not the same with Judaism. Christianity began from the time of Jesus Christ. Don't misunderstand that.

I guess Christians are the ones going about all over the world quoting the bible, singing those war songs and bombing every where in the name of 'holy jihad war' right? By their fruits we shall know them not by their arguments!

We have the New Testament. Where Jesus came to settle everything and showed us the way to go. Why don't you show us your own New Testament. Christianity is derived from the jews. The foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ. But you always neglect that and lump Judaism and Christianity together.

Jihad is murderous war.

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

Hmm... Christianity is derived from the Jewish people. But chriistainity is not the same with Judaism. Christianity began from the time of Jesus Christ. Don't misunderstand that.

I guess Christians are the ones going about all over the world quoting the bible, singing those war songs and bombing every where in the name of 'holy jihad war' right? By their fruits we shall know them not by their arguments!

We have the New Testament. Where Jesus came to settle everything and showed us the way to go. Why don't you show us your own New Testament. Christianity is derived from the jews. The foundation of Christianity is Jesus Christ. But you always neglect that and lump Judaism and Christianity together.

Jihad is murderous war.

check the middle ages where Christians fought the holy wars.

where you were forced to become a Christian.

where Christianity became the largest religion through conquest and forced conversion.

you don't see Christians killing people for god because they stopped.

extreme Islam will soon stop killing people because of religion.

and all their atrocities will be forgotten the way Christian atrocities were forgotten
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Elzak(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
The problem with Christians is the same old story(lack understanding). they have too shallow a brain.

They have never understand even Christianity up till now
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Dalam0n: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

where Christianity became the largest religion through conquest and forced conversion.

and all their atrocities will be forgotten the way Christian atrocities were forgotten

Even modern day Jews that follow the OT have stopped practicing and following the injunctions written inside the OT. They refuse to follow it and kill in the name of Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

Even modern day Jews that follow the OT have stopped practicing and following the injunctions written inside the OT. They refuse to follow it and kill in the name of Yahweh.

and now they are a very peaceful bunch.

all of the violence in their book and the violence after their book is forgotten.

this can happen to Islam next week.

Boko Haram and Isis will just drop all their weapons and all of their terrorism would be past tense.

they would see the light and apologize.
they would realise that somehow, they lacked Allah's backing.
but then they will know better.
old things will pass away.
they would become shining examples of hope, love and peace and the light of god.
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Dalam0n: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

and now they are a very peaceful bunch.

all of the violence in their book and the violence after their book is forgotten.

this can happen to Islam next week.

Boko Haram and Isis will just drop all their weapons and all of their terrorism would be past tense.

they would see the light and apologize.
they would realise that somehow, they lacked Allah's backing.
but then they will know better.
old things will pass away.
they would become shining examples of hope, love and peace and the light of god.

Christianity is 600 years older than Islam. When Christianity was 1600 years old, they were killing people in the name of Christianity more than Muslims are doing today. Christians have killed more people in the name of Christianity than Muslims will ever do.

Islamic violence and extremism will fizzle out with time just like that of Christianity as Muslims get more educated and the world becomes more modernize and liberalized.
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

Hahaha... Please stop being economical with the truth. Those murderous so called Christians stopped because their acts was not supported by the bible they carry. The New Testament was totally contrary with what they did. And as people studied their bible, they realised and said no, this is not what the bible, particularly the New Testament that birthted Christianity said. Research about Martin Luther on this. So it stopped.

Now, I am asking you to show me your own New Testament and the break it made from violence that will warrant any stopping of the murderous tendencies of Islam because if anything, from what we are seeing and the prophecies of your book, it will only get worse!. So, show me the New Testament for Islam and the break from 'holy murderous jihad'

Na Jesus sure pass. Absolute freedom!

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... Please stop being economical with the truth. Those murderous so called Christians stopped because their acts was not supported by the bible they carry. The New Testament was totally contrary with what they did. And as people studied their bible, they realised and said no, this is not what the bible, particularly the New Testament that birthted Christianity said. Research about Martin Luther on this. So it stopped.

Now, I am asking you to show me your own New Testament and the break it made from violence that will warrant any stopping of the murderous tendencies of Islam because if anything, from what we are seeing and the prophecies of your book, it will only get worse!. So, show me the New Testament for Islam and the break from 'holy murderous jihad'

Na Jesus sure pass. Absolute freedom!

lol! .

those murderous Christians stopped.

at least you are not denying it happened.

why did they start in the first place.

for them to have started shows they would have justified it.

what about the holy spirit. he should have showed them they were wrong even before they started or was he on vacation during the middle ages?

the holy spirit was promised to them specifically to keep them from erring.
they shouldn't have started at all.

Christianity was even developed fully after the Bible. the Bible contains part of about 60 years of early Christianity. only part of the letters written by the apostles were recorded in the Bible. many theologians came with their theologies that led to Christianity the way we see it today.

these theologies believed to be from the holy spirit approved the holy murderous wars.
or was holy spirit absent during the time when Christianity was violent.

the deed had already been done. the violence is already part of the history of Christianity. the violence/conqiest is the main reason Christianity is the biggest religion today.

the new testament Islam could come in the future maybe 50 years from now. and the 'violent' Islam could become old testament.

then nobody will be able to judge new testament Islam based on old testament Islam.

or the new testament Islam is present today, the Isis and Boko Haram are blinded by false interpretation. while the real muslims recognize and strive for peace. so the actions of terrorists are remnants of old Islam. while the moderate muslims are representing new Islam.
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

lol! .

those murderous Christians stopped.

at least you are not denying it happened.

why did they start in the first place.

for them to have started shows they would have justified it.

what about the holy spirit. he should have showed them they were wrong even before they started or was he on vacation during the middle ages?

the holy spirit was promised to them specifically to keep them from erring.
they shouldn't have started at all.

Christianity was even developed fully after the Bible. the Bible contains part of about 60 years of early Christianity. only part of the letters written by the apostles were recorded in the Bible. many theologians came with their theologies that led to Christianity the way we see it today.

these theologies believed to be from the holy spirit approved the holy murderous wars.
or was holy spirit absent during the time when Christianity was violent.

the deed had already been done. the violence is already part of the history of Christianity. the violence/conqiest is the main reason Christianity is the biggest religion today.

the new testament Islam could come in the future maybe 50 years from now. and the 'violent' Islam could become old testament.

then nobody will be able to judge new testament Islam based on old testament Islam.

or the new testament Islam is present today, the Isis and Boko Haram are blinded by false interpretation. while the real muslims recognize and strive for peace. so the actions of terrorists are remnants of old Islam. while the moderate muslims are representing new Islam.

It's seems you derive pleasure in denigrating Christians and Christianity. You asked why did they do it?, I explained, who did it, I also explained, I also showed you why it stopped, but you again neglected all that.

Show me your own, no!. You want to explain it away. It's seems you have no point. I am not going to argue with you any further. Just show me your own New Testament and the break from murderous violence, is that hard to do? If you don't have it, say so!. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

It's seems you derive pleasure in denigrating Christians and Christianity. You asked why did they do it?, I explained, who did it, I also explained, I also showed you why it stopped, but you again neglected all that.

Show me your own, no!. You want to explain it away. It's seems you have no point. I am not going to argue with you any further. Just show me your own New Testament and the break from murderous violence, is that hard to do? If you don't have it, say so!. Period!

or you derive pleasure in denigrating Islam and Muslim.

when a Muslim explains how terrorists don't represent Islam and how Islam is a religion of peace, do you listen?

the fact still stands that Christians were still violent under the influence of the holy spirit.

Christians became the biggest religion due to conquest and war.
this is a part of Christian history that can't be erased because it made Christianity what it is.

if Christianity is still 'perfect' despite their history, how do you see Islam as imperfect because of their history?

I am just showing whatever violence that you accuse Allah of, Yahweh has done something equally damaging.

whatever violence that you accuse Islam of has happened in Judaism and Christianity.

you live in a glass house and you throw stones.
it's hypocrisy.

Christians pledge allegiance to Christ all the time, but when a Muslim pledges allegiance to Allah, all hell breaks loose?
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

or you derive pleasure in denigrating Islam and Muslim.

when a Muslim explains how terrorists don't represent Islam and how Islam is a religion of peace, do you listen?

the fact still stands that Christians were still violent under the influence of the holy spirit.

Christians became the biggest religion due to conquest and war.
this is a part of Christian history that can't be erased because it made Christianity what it is.

if Christianity is still 'perfect' despite their history, how do you see Islam as imperfect because of their history?

I am just showing whatever violence that you accuse Allah of, Yahweh has done something equally damaging.

whatever violence that you accuse Islam of has happened in Judaism and Christianity.

you live in a glass house and you throw stones.
it's hypocrisy.

Christians pledge allegiance to Christ all the time, but when a Muslim pledges allegiance to Allah, all hell breaks loose?

That's what you've failed to do. I showed you why Christianity is not violent. It's left for you to prove yours. But you've no clue how to do it. Hahaha... Since you couldn't show me from your book any break from violence, what should I believe?.

Besides, you acknowledged that their own break from violence or new testament may come later even up to next 50years. Maybe, they will have another prophet Mohammed that will bring about a break for them like Jesus did for us. Hahaha... But until then, Islam is not a religion of peace!.

1 Like

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

That's what you've failed to do. I showed you why Christianity is not violent. It's left for you to prove yours. But you've no clue how to do it. Hahaha... Since you couldn't show me from your book any break from violence, what should I believe?.

Besides, you acknowledged that there own break or new testament may come even up to next 50years. Maybe, they will have another prophet that will bring about a break for them like Jesus did for us. Hahaha... But until then, Islam is not a religion of peace!.

violence is part of the history of Christianity.

or it because it is past that it no longer counts?

violence made Christianity and you are condemning another religion because of violence.

that's hypocrisy.

most muslims say terrorists don't represent Islam, so they are a religion of peace.

answer this:

was Yahweh a violent god when he was using the old system?
Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Primesky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gggg102:

violence is part of the history of Christianity.

or it because it is past that it no longer counts?

violence made Christianity and you are condemning another religion because of violence.

that's hypocrisy.

most muslims say terrorists don't represent Islam, so they are a religion of peace.

answer this:

was Yahweh a violent god when he was using the old system?

I can see you are an agent of confusion. That's your work.

You have no right to defend Islam because you're not a Moslem. In fact your own religion is simply poisonous. A religion of Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs. hahaha... I should have known long ago and not endulge you. Your mission is to see if Christians and Moslems will engage in e-war to tickle your master, the author of confusion himself. See, my dear I will be very frank with you because I love you, those guys you're following are fallen angels, they are liars and deceivers, so please don't let them use you again OK? This argument is over with you because you don't have the right to defend Islam.

Again I say, Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God. Yahweh is not Satan. The thief is trying to deny himself. Tell him he has failed.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Man Share Dangerous Islamic Poem They Were Made To Recite In Primary School, by Gggg102(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Primesky:

I can see you are an agent of confusion. That's your work.

You have no right to defend Islam because you're not a Moslem. In fact your own religion is simply poisonous. A religion of Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs. hahaha... I should have known long ago and not endulge you. Your mission is to see if Christians and Moslems will engage in e-war to tickle your master, the author of confusion himself. See, my dear I will be very frank with you because I love you, those guys you're following are fallen angels, they are liars and deceivers, so please don't let them use you again OK? This argument is over with you because you don't have the right to defend Islam.

Again I say, Yahweh is Jehovah the almighty God. Yahweh is not Satan. The thief is trying to deny himself. Tell him he has Failed.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

lol! did I tell you that I am a UFO adherent?

I was only showing you that you would only be wasting your time with otem if you are playing a game of my bible says vs my doctufos says.

lolol! so I'm the one that wants to create e-war. not the person that created a thread to bash muslims. not the ones that ran to it like a moth to the fire chanting religion of 'piss'. not the ones that started bashing Islam, but me that showed the hypocrisy is the one that wants to cause e-war. you people came in full force to bash Islam and I defended it and I'm the one inciting e-war.

I'm not following anyone, I was showing you that you would have wasted your time arguing with otem if you were doing book vs book.

lol! I don't have the right to defend Islam! I should just wash you bashing Islam when your hands are not clean. and I'm the one inciting e-war. not you or the others who came to this thread to bash Islam.

how come your bashing is not causing e-war but my defending?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chilling Confessions Of A Zambian Satanist!!! / I Condemn The Paris Attack / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.