Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge (28512 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by lastempero: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
martineverest:
useless companies...they will never sponsor good things...but u will see them sponsoring immoralities

Thats one sickness with Nigerian companies, they will never encourage good things or even embark on responsible social packages just like glo that prefer spending millions paying already made artists n actors that don't even use their mum network at the expense of the subscribers.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Dis show is scripted

too scripted it is stupid.. but hey.. traffic is good, votes are rolling in and $$$ is being made
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by eTECTIVe(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

too scripted it is stupid.. but hey.. traffic is good, votes are rolling in and $$$ is being made

Neva really understood d hype...
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by juwoonn(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
crownedprinz:
Miracle: This name isn't just a name....it really works for this guy..he doesn't have lots of drama yet he has the highest votes each week that pass...and yet he keeps winning money in the house...even when people called him unintelligent...amazing things "Miracle" does
who said he is not intelligent? Dude is super intelligent and smart.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2018
lastempero:

Thats one sickness with Nigerian companies, they will never encourage good things or even embark on responsible social packages just like glo that prefer spending millions paying already made artists n actors that don't even use their mum network at the expense of the subscribers.
really sad....foreign companies will spend millions and billions funding university research for product enhancement...Glo will foolishly give their monies to yeyebrities,while their network is trash
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by innocential3032(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Since miracle is among d winner, am ok. I cn take a bullet for that guy,as in chilled bullet ooo. I mean bullet energy drink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm fine since it's not that illmannered untrained product of a failed home Ceecee

I'm sure in her house, her Mother greets her dad with 'Daddy Ceecee you are mad'

Get a life and the Babe alone. She doesn't even know you exist!

So BamBam, Miracle, TeddyA and Nina that are straffing on Live TV are the ones from trained homes?

Tell me another thing!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by darlenese(f): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Macgreat:
grin

CeeC never wins anything. grin

she is not on their level, her class is so high that she hasnt won any thing , even when they dash her HOH she was dethroned after two days a result of her "classy character " , too much class mehn .

May all CeeC' supporters be blessed with a wife , sister in-law and mother in-law , like CeeC

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by kayDooo(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
martineverest:
useless companies...they will never sponsor good things...but u will see them sponsoring immoralities
what is ur problem is Unilever d first company to sponsored bbn

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by yinkeys(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Riversides2003:
They said Dangote started his business with the $3000 his uncle gave to him...
My own problem is my uncle, if i flash him he'll flash me back or send me pls call me, I don tire for the guy.. �����
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by dasean1(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
onupeter:
Ultimate #Team Cee-C
You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by chocorex(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm fine since it's not that illmannered untrained product of a failed home Ceecee

I'm sure in her house, her Mother greets her dad with 'Daddy Ceecee you are mad'

the mom is late bro, since years back. but y bring her family into her issues. ain't right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
People that are shouting "reward for immorality", did you guys read how Miracle won the money?
I am super excited that these guys are this talented. It is not easy to think through something like that in so short a time.
Congratulations Miracle and Alex.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by engrjacuzzi: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2018
some people will come to the ATM, see others on queue and still ask "is it dispensing "? No, we came to vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Diesel1(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
I'm ok with that since is not that toxic girl
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
kayDooo:
what is ur problem is Unilever d first company to sponsored bbn
Goan Sidan... what a fooolish comment
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by amakadihot87(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2018
juwoonn:

who said he is not intelligent? Dude is super intelligent and smart.

yeah the guy is smart.......just that he isnt an extrovert

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by XingXhang(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

Get a life and the Babe alone. She doesn't even know you exist!

So BamBam, Miracle, TeddyA and Nina that are straffing on Live TV are the ones from trained homes?

Tell me another thing!

She doesn't know he exists...who is CeeC? Apart from. BBNaija, whoelse is she? Tell me another thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by subcbouy: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Macgreat:
grin

CeeC never wins anything. grin
She made record as only hoh for barely three days. Drama queen
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by PenisCaP: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Owomkpo:
People that are shouting "reward for immorality", did you guys read how Miracle won the money?
I am super excited that these guys are this talented. It is not easy to think through something like that in so short a time.
Congratulations Miracle and Alex.

Pls how can I see the full video of the act.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by expert234: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
simonlee:
the rate at which miracle has been winning money eh... he will just be smiling at CeeC when she wins the N45m saying " for your small mind now, you think say na you chop big brother pass!"

If you can vote for a mannerless girl to win 45 million, then you shouldn't complain when useless Buhari becomes your second term president
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by flimsy2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
who still use close up ?one rubbish product since I port to pepsodent....
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
PenisCaP:

Pls how can I see the full video of the act.
Don't know sha but you can check BBNaija twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by CSTR1003: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
yeah the guy is smart.......just that he isnt an extrovert
That is usual.

Being smart and being an extrovert at the same time is unusual .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by package7(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Keep winning.... The first shall be the last, He that laugh last ,shall laugh best.
The race is not to the Swift... None battle to the strong.... shocked
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by kokan: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
chocorex:

the mom is late bro, since years back. but y bring her family into her issues. ain't right.

She did bring Tobi"s family too into her useless jealous argument
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by babatee1985(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
martineverest:
Sponsoring of good things doesn't bring profit to them, sponsoring of nonsense things brings money to their purse
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by babatee1985(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Certitude:
But if you go out on a date with a guy who gives you a first impression of smelly mouth, why you go wan go again?
If he's loaded, his smelly mouth go dey scent like arik air freshener to girls and them go won go out on a date with him over and over again.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by martineverest(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
babatee1985:
Sponsoring of good things doesn't bring profit to them, sponsoring of nonsense things brings money to their purse
u are wrong.....pepsi for example sponsor felabration and endorse many artistes .....how many of the ppl that went to felabration actually drink pepsi?.u and I know that most of the attendants of that show are drug addicts
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by ikombe: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
onupeter:
Ultimate #Team Cee-C

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Alex Win 1 Million Naira In The Closeup Challenge by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Nigerian youth are addicted to big brother .

They are unemployed so they need to be addicted to something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Rules For The Housemates! / Multichoice Nigeria Loses In Court, To Pay N5.9 Billion ‘Damages’ / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.