Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere (28622 Views)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Queen, had a clash with the Deputy Head of House, Maria, over Pere.

The argument on Tuesday night where Queen got angry at how Maria reacted about her knowing Pere.

Queen confronted Maria to state that she didn’t like how Maria talked about her.

She told Maria, “I have two things bothering me. One is with you and the other is with the rest of the housemates.

“While they were introducing Pere and someone said he was strategic, I was like ‘It’s true, it’s true’ but you said, ‘This one is saying ‘true” and you made it look like I didn’t know Pere.”

The Head of House, Pere, came to meet the two of them and tried to know what was going on.

Maria said, “I said it’s only two days and you’re acting like you already know Pere. And I’m not having a conversation with you.” Then Maria walked away.

Queen then raised her voice, “Let me tell you something, Maria, it doesn’t take too long to know people in here. You have no right to say that.

“Look at how she was stretching her hand at me. What’s that for? It does not take too long to know people. It doesn’t take even a day.”

As she talked, Maria answered back and insisted that Queen should respect her if she wants them to have a conversation.

As they both exchanged words, Pere and the rest of the housemates tried to calm them down.

This argument comes shortly after Queen declared that Pere is the kind of guy she likes.

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-queen-maria-clash-over-pere/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by slawormiir: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......should we call it Clash of the Titans now.....pussy ass show for pussy ass niggarz and our baby girls
What are they fighting over pere for

Dickkk ....

And I know for sure pere is gonna be a pussy ass niggar

Instead of him to behave like a real niggar and bang the two baby girls shaperly

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by blinking001(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Please who are they?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by osamz007: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Op and bbnaija

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by aminusodiq(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
He no concern me
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by hatemm: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by krebdawise(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
This country Sha...
Why OP come out this kinda stuff for front ehn angry

Hit me up for your Graphic Designs, I'll give you the best

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Anazp: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
This program is truly satanic. If you a young person and you watch bbnaija and you complaining about the state of things in Nigeria then you must be very stupid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by compton11(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Chai Christian dominated show gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by wunmi590(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
shocked

White money would be like, wetin concern me, as long as theres food for me to cook, no whala

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by sommy03(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Madness
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by oluwaahmed: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Can't wait to see Messi play for PSG

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by elmessiahs(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Hope we don't see a future reunion that will be more intriguing than what we had the last time.
Elmessiahs
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Caboceer: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Big Brothel

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by WaffenSS(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2021
In other news, the sun will definitely set this evening.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by snoopz: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Pere was thinking there might be a soft spot for him when he chose Maria as his deputy
Make Dem getat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Bamzyriches451: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Concern them
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by odaniel1(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Perewinkle D don!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by angelfallz(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
cos i want to dance with you PERE!!
Omo ma lo ro pe mo kere!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by joelbooks: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by jhydebaba(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Upgraded Olosho angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Xscape047: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Distraction
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by toffyz(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Last last Pere go yansh both of them b4 he commot 4 that house

That I have seen!

Meanwhile, that stupid Maria once declared she doesn't like or have any feelings for pere some times ago

Girls are so dumb and confused set of humans!

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Rules For The Housemates! / 5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / Gangs Of Lagos: Ratings And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.