Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry (1159 Views)

Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by meethumb: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2018
The former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has reacted over the rumors making the rounds across social media platforms that he took a new wife last Saturday in Dubai where he paid the sum of $1,000,000 as dowry.

Addressing the issue that brewed the rumour, The Waziri of Adamawa said the rumour is quite unfortunate and a total misinformation.

The reaction which came through a Press Conference organised by Chief Dr. Emeka Kalu (ECK), Director General of Atikulated Agenda 2019, last weekend, also tagged the reports as a calculated lies and propaganda meant to run down a potentially deep rooted opposition that Atiku has proved to be in the coming election.

According to Chief Emeka Kalu, "His Excellency added a daughter-in-law to his family as his son took a wife which event took place in Dubai. In order words, His Excellency did not take a wife as alleged by his detractors.

He called on Nigerians to make efforts in order to get quality information and stop settling for roadside media hypes that project falsehood and PHD Syndrome.

He said; "It is worrisome that popular bloggers like, Linda Ikeji, NaijCom, etc have this news with live images of the event without bordering to apply the professional ethic of investigative journalism, rather than spreading lies.

"For the records, popular Nigerian entertainers and senators like Ben Murray Bruce were in attendance, and therefore it was nothing done in secrecy.

"Then, one begins to wonder why people will chose to sale petty lies to score cheap political goals or is it about the drive for traffic?.

"While detractors continue to play out their character-assassinating antics, it is proper that well-meaning Nigerians, who have seen the goodwill Nigeria will earn if Atiku Abubakar becomes successful in 2019 election, to embark on massive campaign in mobilizing, supporting and getting ready to vote for Atiku in the 2019 presidential election as it is well believed that by the grace of God, People Democratic Party (PDP) will react to the peoples’ cry and hand the presidential flag to Atiku.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/04/atiku-abubakar-speaks-of-taking-a-new-wife-in-dubai-pays-1m-as-dowry.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by laudate: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Haba! Nigerians and rumours!! angry How can a man pay $1 million USD as dowry to marry an ordinary woman? Na hotel im wan buy? shocked Abi, di woman go dey vomit gold for am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by tofolo(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Where is Bukola Saraki? angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:
Haba! Nigerians and rumours!! angry How can a man pay $1 million USD as dowry to marry an ordinary woman? Na hotel im wan buy? shocked Abi, di woman go dey vomit gold for am?

Maybe her pvssy is elastic. No slacking.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by trillville(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2018
You want to be president of Nigeria yet your son is getting married in Dubai. All the money spent at that wedding should have been spent in Nigeria to help our economy. I shouldn't blame you especially when our president travels to Britain to get healthcare.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by babyfaceafrica: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians can believe anything
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by SalamRushdie: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
laudate:

grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Speaks Of Taking A New Wife In Dubai, Pays $1M As Dowry by deedy111: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)

(1) (Reply)

In Biafra, Africa Died / Trump: Nigeria's Democracy In Grave Danger / Gov. Fayose Hands Over Ekiti Governor's Office To His Deputy And Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.