Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos (25490 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Bishop000(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2018
omocalabar:
there was good news yesterday na...our president said we were lazy

Hahahahaha... Just when you think we have seen and heard it all. The man is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Zamfara home of Cow Rustlers that is why i rejected a Malaria Consortium job there angry sad

Maiduguri is safer than Gusau
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by hacunamatata: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Platony:
Jesuuuu!!!...

I blame Bu................
Buhari and Broom city FC

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by 6660M0666: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
When Fulani herdsmen kill people, defenceless, innocuous people, it's a clash between them and those people. But when ARMED Fulanis are killed by people, they suddenly become VICTIMS.

Crazy Media

Crazy People

Crazy Country.
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by nanakgh(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
chivera018:
Why do i feel so happy ?

lol maybe cos you're a psycho...i dunno tho

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
IME1:
cry
All lives are sacred, if you rejoice at the death of these men because they are Fulani then you are not different from the evil ones among the Fulanis and other tribes.
I met herdsmen on my street few weeks ago, they had no weapon, they still looked like those helpless, happy good fellows we grew up knowing about them.
And they smiled at me and ordered their cows to let me drive through.
When I looked at my rear view mirror I saw other people running away or raising their hands like in protest to the herdsmen.
I deal with herdsmen with prayers, trust in God and caution, but not hate and disdain (but I hate and disdain the dung and flies that come with it)
If care is not taken people will kill innocent Fulanis, just as the evil Fulanis killed that man in Benin on his farm claiming that he was among the ones that used to kill their brothers and their cows, when it was not true cry

So the victims these barbaric herdsmen have killed over the years didn't pray enough or didn't trust God enough? Una reasoning down here is too primitive, sanctimonious and selfish. See comment!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by DEcclesia(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2018
taste and see how painful it is... I wish many more will experience that too
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
nanakgh:

lol maybe cos you're a psycho...i dunno tho
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by nanakgh(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
chivera018:
angry angry

No offence, I already said I dunno tho
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by IME1: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
dearpreye:

So the victims these barbaric herdsmen have killed over the years didn't pray enough or didn't trust God enough? Una reasoning down here is too primitive, sanctimonious and selfish. See comment!

Te'bra
Prayer is not only to prevent something from happening dear Preye.
I was once travelling in a bus that we didn't pray, then I asked a senior friend to pray.
Dear Preye do you know that after we ended the pray and said amen we had an accident
Just before the Ikire dam! shocked on our way to Akure from IB

But I had a minor surgery but I rejoiced so much, cause to me our prayers were answered!
Are you surprised? We could have ended up in the dam my dear

God answers in different ways. I have lost relations in Boko Haram killings. I farm and my in law's farm has been razed down with fire by Fulani herdsmen. I no dey support them.

My cursing Fulanis will do me or them no good.
Sanctimonious is making a show of being morally better than others, especially hypocritically pious,
But Preye I am not. Would you rather I call for the killing of Fulanis? Two wrongs don't make it right.
Primitive is pertaining to a former time; old-fashioned; characterized by simplicity,
But I am not. Having faith in God and praying is the greatest sign of enlightenment. The fear (believe, worship) of God is the beginning of wisdom. If you are truly wise you will worship God Almighty, Creator of the heavens and earth.
Selfish is having regard for oneself above others’ well-being,
I am not Fulani and I don't think any tribe including mine should have its wellbeing above others in Nigeria and around the world. The Fulanis around my house have been there even before we moved in for decades now. They are moving away gradually as development is increasing. But they have never caused harm in our community (except the dung and flies). Outside where I stay, in my former farm before I relocated, Fulani herdsmen have destroyed, trampled on and eaten our crops, but I won't ask they be killed. If not that will lead to anarchy. I would ask they be tried and sentenced accordingly. This is the machinery of the law. Be it Ipob, arewa, iyc, opc or afenifere, avengers, anyone who does wrong should face the law and not die by hating, or assassins.

Hutus and Tutsis come to mind.
Fulanis who are evil must be stopped TOTALLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Did you notice how graphics pictures has turned to normal photo to Nigerians..

I remember when I was growing up we do run when we see ambulance talk more of casket or corpse..

But today human lives has been reduced to nothing, we don't even type RIP anymore..

All thanks to buhari and his brothers up north..
Too bad he's directly and indirectly helping in increasing the killings..

It has never been this bad..

When I said Nigeria has never been this insecure many people argued with me then but today see this ...we are currently in the clutches of a satanic leadership which can only attract blood blood blood

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
nanakgh:

No offence, I already said I dunno tho
no problem, am not offended.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You say wetin?

I, I, I wa...n waaannnte..d to to ssssayyy B..uu..bu
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You say wetin?

I, I, I wa...n waaannnte..d to to ssssayyy B..uu..bu.
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by edward1106(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
chiagozien:
You mean these men where shot dead by FULANIHERDMEN.

Read again
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by zinaunreal(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Only two? Mschewww
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by godofuck231: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:
The Nigerian Army and Police need to sprint into action and make sure culprits are brought down.

Am using this medium to give them a 3 day ultimatum or else......

You can join her so next time you will take direct action yourself
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by purpleheart: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
JasonScolari:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. wink
kill Dem all foolanis......
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by no1madman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Praise d lord
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by no1madman(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
All fulani must die

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by 36STATES: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Only two?
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Pain(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Pain(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad sad sad

Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by ehinmowo: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
adaxxy:
Sharrraaap

Keep quiet hypocrite
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

When I said Nigeria has never been this insecure many people argued with me then but today see this ...we are currently in the clutches of a satanic leadership which can only attract blood blood blood

Nigeria has always been an insecure shithole, just that we never had this level of media exposure.
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by mrglamour94: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
de have d gut to put on man u jersey
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by VipWinningTips: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by Hussainmaaji: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
chiagozien:
You mean these men where shot dead by FULANIHERDMEN.
Read the news again is like you are reading it upside down
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by steveDpro: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos by adaxxy: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Why? Na freedom of speech nah!
why supporting killers...
What have we humans turned to..
Jubilating over killing of others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.