Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

"60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari (30379 Views)

"60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by popsyleo1: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
We shall vote him out next year. He is campaigning for us already. Buhari show us your certificate please. Goodluck caused these calamity to us.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by kakakiEledumare: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
#Mr-President-I'm-Not-Lazy-Nor-Half-educated#

Share till it reaches the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Hotzone(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari mechie onu, kpuchie eze anwuru biko.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by AustineCJ: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Enough is enough...How can the president be insulting its citizen's with no respect,how did we end up here??
2019 is either buhari loose or I leave this country.one must surely happen so help me God.

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Iwanttoto: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
The dullard buharicow should be banned from traveling out of nigeria from noe henceforth to prevent further bombs from falling from his gonorrhea infested mouth grin

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
sotall:
This Buhari mouth will send him to Daura in 2019

False!

Start dealing with it!
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Tunks2017(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Apc gov are hapless & insignificant intrusion of cockroaches sad angry

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by pendragon35(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Even with his tissue paper certificate....lolxx olodo akpa anu

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by asobo: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
Euouae:

False!
Start dealing with it!
It will do you like action film.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians love freebies in a sense. Some of those 2 million men can go to private uni but like the huge subsidy govt gives.
good one. come and take another blunt and tell us what the spirits ministered to you. okponu.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
this is an insult to Nigerian Youths. it appears pmb has nothing to offer come 2019. go and get your pvc

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by topbollz(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Lol Buhari... Well Mr President and Mr Femi Adesina must be disappointed by the conduct of their children who are youth else how can someone whose children are doing well talk this way.

How do you make a speech like that in a sensitive atmosphere. Not surprised though he never spared his wife who actually campaigned vigorously for him with condescending speech why would he spare anyone else.

As I envisaged your governance style of Nepotism and insensitivity so it is. Not surprised

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Law2019: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Maybe he is referring to the northern youths.. I don't think there is any youth in my state that don't have at least a WAEC certificate.
Am from Imo by the way

3 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by brainbox1000(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:
This is a PDP youth talking out of context here. Not a well meaning Nigerian youth. A well meaning Nigerian youth will hear and learn, and use it to make progress...
And you think what the president said is right? I think you are one of the problem these country is facing ..

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by AMUNSI23(f): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
if he can insult his wife what about the youth

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Naruto87(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
with all our education most youths are still Jobless.. I agree with the president. we want awoof money. work smarter, worry less.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by SternProphet: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Well Nigerian youths are more educated? Why then are they complaining? I can see all of them having good jobs, doing research, inventing things. They say education is a liberator. I can see liberated minds creating wealth out of nothing. Keep it up. Clap for yourselves
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Sirjamo: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree...
So where are the 60% educated youths?

Those same youths are the ones who collect 500 to chant "Sai Baba".
The same youths that are hired for counter protests.
The same youths that defend Buhari on all online platforms.
The same youths that wear "Buhari till 2023" T-shirts?
The same youths that gave the Igbos quit notice from the North last year?
The same youths that kill for rituals to get rich?

Where are they?
The same youth that constitute there selves into Ipob miscreants, and drug peddlers....
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Naruto87(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
AustineCJ:
Enough is enough...How can the president be insulting its citizen's with no respect,how did we end up here??
2019 is either buhari loose or I leave this country.one must surely happen so help me God.
safe trip bro
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by unspeakable(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
This government only thrive on playing the blame game.. Our chief servant has gone out to discredit us like this. It's bad .. But I think what they are doing is to challenge the young blood to really man up to them and give them a fight for that seat.. #notTooYoungToRun we no lazy we are not lazy baba
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by kezbaba19(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Clueless old cow

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by eroski90(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
michoim:
This is a PDP youth talking out of context here. Not a well meaning Nigerian youth. A well meaning Nigerian youth will hear and learn, and use it to make progress...
Mumu

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Baroba(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2018
ITI OKU calling people uneducated, a man that can't even produce a basic WAEC result.. An illiterate like Buhari is not even qualified to run a local government..

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by lexy2014: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians love freebies in a sense. Some of those 2 million men can go to private uni but like the huge subsidy govt gives.
Bros where in d world do human beings not like freebies? Which sane country doesn't give subsidy?d US govt gives subsidy 2 its farmers. In Canada medical school is highly subsidized. Buhari and his generation are products of subsidy. After climbing up without any effort, they destroyed d ladder& they say nigerian youths are lazy. Which work is son doing that gave him money 4 power bike?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is partly right, only an illiterate will blindly support a NEPA bill holder to preside over 180 million people.

1 Like

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by plaetton: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The 2 million men can go to private uni ?
shocked

What alternative universe is this fking A-hole living in ?

2 Likes

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Princedapace(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Are u fucking kidding me?

What is the minimum wage in Nigeria bro? How many homes can afford private universities in Nigeria?

Can we be fair for once on our selves and stop this nonsense defense for politicians?

A country where minimum wage is 18k will see corruption more..

It doesnt end there: Nigerians source for water for themselves, source for electricity even after paying ridiculous bills, they still av to buy gen and buy expensive fuel to fuel it..

Nigerians have limited transportation system of choice..

If e better for u, my brother there are millions of Nigerians who earn less than 40k as monthly pay and they av families to take care of, buy fuel, source for water, feed, transport, and u still expect them to pay expensive fee in a private uni.

See, humans like good things: if the per capital income in nigeria is okay, many people will not even go to a public uni becus the standard is falling badly.

Do u think parents are happy sending their kids to govt owned pry and secondary school that have such pathetic facilities?

Bro, Nigerians are really really suffering. It is not about Buhari, the entire political system is a mess.

I really dont know why we keep deceiving our selves. The current system has failed...as a reasonable humans, what we needed do is pressure these criminals in power to change the system and try other systems too. I keep recommending regional system of govt.

The only people who support the current system are those who are paid by the govt. People like Buhari who earn and live on the govt...directly, he lives and feeds directly and indirectly on u and i.

These criminals in power will never pass any bill that will change what they currently enjoy. It is only u and i who are affected that can do that. If we occupy national assembly for two weeks and cause serious havoc there, and demand for stable electricity, else the country burns, they will fix electricity.

if we occupy national assembly and demand for constitution to be reviewed and certain things to be removed or changed, if we can do this for two weeks, they will do something..

The reason this stupid country is the way it is..is becus u and i are keeping quiet. Go and see what happened in Iran.

Citizens have the responsibility to checkmate their leaders. It is a pity that some people have sold their lives for small cash among us. They are paid to promote the govt even when they can see that the govt no try.

Nigerian youths are among the most unfortunate on earth. It is a pity. Never ever u say Nigerian youths are lazy. These people are among the most hustling people on earth.

I know how my business suffered becus of poor electricity and expensive fuel that was scarce during scarcity. I lost money, so much. It was so annoying. I hate being a Nigerian. Yet, we spend our money on these criminals. Left for me, if we dont learn how to occupy strategic places in our country to demand for certain changes, sorry for us. Well, maybe u are directly benefiting from govt. Lucky u.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Orpe7(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari was referring to Northerners definitely not we down south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by rafabenitez: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree...

-The same youths are the ones who collect 500 to chant "Sai Baba".
-The same youths that are hired for counter protests.
-The same youths that defend Buhari on all online platforms.
-The same youths wasting their time campaigning and voting for BigBrother housemates when they have no PVCs to vote out the dullard in 2019
-The same youths that wear "Buhari till 2023" T-shirts?
-The same youths that gave the Igbos quit notice from the North last year?
-The same youths that kill for rituals to get rich?

Please where are these educated youths?
ure the most reasonable being ive met today,nigerians are hypocrites and yes our youthd are still the one hu does all those things listed above.yeye youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2018
You people will still vote him next year undecided
Re: "60 Percent Of Nigerian Youths Are More Educated Than You" - Man Tells Buhari by youngelder(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2018
thats actually in the other 40% of the youths

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I disagree...

-The same youths are the ones who collect 500 to chant "Sai Baba".
-The same youths that are hired for counter protests.
-The same youths that defend Buhari on all online platforms.
-The same youths wasting their time campaigning and voting for BigBrother housemates when they have no PVCs to vote out the dullard in 2019.
-The same youths that wear "Buhari till 2023" T-shirts?
-The same youths that gave the Igbos quit notice from the North last year?
-The same youths that kill for rituals to get rich?

Please where are these educated youths?

The truth be told;
The hunger and poverty in the land has made even the educated become stupid zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday / RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun / The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.