Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha (21610 Views)

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) / Peter Obi Pictured With Youth Rep, Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by xcolanto(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

[s]Why do you guys tell boldfaces lies?

Lord knows you would claim to be of some religion tomorrow.

The day any one in your lineage attains my status he must be given a chieftaincy title in your community.

Broke bum thinking everyone is his coeval.
[/s]

shut up!

waka pass way dey form lead actor.

you must be from the gutters to be bragging of being next to buhari in nigeria.

your very silly and useless to drag my linage into your stupidity!

your cursed in that your status as it would be your down all.

your fool hardy, a born nonentity and and an ingrate.

if i reply you again know your better than me.

tramp!
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by GavelSlam: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
xcolanto:

shut up!

waka pass way dey form lead actor.

you must be from the gutters to be bragging of being next to buhari in nigeria.

your very silly and useless to drag my linage into your stupidity!

your cursed in that your status as it would be your down all.

your fool hardy, a born nonentity and and an ingrate.

if i reply you again know your better than me.

tramp!

Buzz off bum.

I see I hit a raw nerve.

Good . grin

You would learn never to lie against people.

Numbskull.

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by laudate: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
blimeyVic:
Good Morning Laudate. Hope you slept well?
Well my night was awesome; I almost overslept.
I've got a client to meet by 9:15am so I wouldn't be available to reply (after this one) till 3:30pm.

What Criteria? Lol.
Can anyone own the least evaluated bid and win a contract if they do not tender?
You see my friend, there are loads of opportunities in life, but there are no libraries that catalogue them.

Back then in the university, I remember, there were brainy chaps wandering around streets in search of industrial training placement opportunities, but an average student succeeded in travelling abroad on an International IT student Transfer/Exchange Programme free of charge!! That window is still open, yet only few know about it (inbox me for details).
What made the difference? Though he wasn't the best, but the R's worked in his favour and he represented "Nigerian Undergraduates".
Right place, Right Time, Right info, Right preparation. Everything is not Ima mmadu!!

Her area of concentration, work description, and no of cases filed and won are all perceived selection criteria that the uninitiated can't adopt. Please keep issues within the scope of this discussion and don't be too emotional about things.
The pretty lady showed up and that's the most important thing.

No doubt, our butcher friend works hard at the abattoir , definitely, he would exploit the opportunities that lie abound in that location.

In information gathering across teams, even the last piece of detail can be a game changer. As an active team member, she tried to give her best.

Ehe!! You said you needed facts & figures to support her story.
Ngwa nu!!

She is beautiful, popular not famous, and from a humble background. Lol. The figure
is 8.

In summary, the post isn't about PMB, the system for selection of representatives , or the audience (us), it's about the barrister (and her team).
If you get to know her, you won't stop liking her.

Your post reeks of emptiness. undecided It contains no tangible info or factual answers to the questions posed to you, about your so-called representative called Stephanie. You claim she was in the "...Right place, Right Time, Right info, Right preparation..." sad And I have asked you over and over to define exactly what you mean by this phrase, and to spell out the criteria used to select her to represent the millions of Nigerian youth, at the Commonwealth Summit.

Instead, you keep dabbling into inanities and beating around the bush. Is that what she employed you to do?

1 Like

Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by millomaniac: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
xcolanto:

Guy reformat your brain abeg! Na this useless BMC appointment them give una for utako dey make you dey yarn like this? Selling off the youths and the future for 30k a month? No wonder you guys are uneducated and lazy.

thats what you will say na aaa. its all this your noise making chest beating type that do worst. cool
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by blimeyVic(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
laudate:

Your post reeks of emptiness. undecided It contains no tangible info or factual answers to the questions posed to you, about your so-called representative called Stephanie. You claim she was in the "...Right place, Right Time, Right info, Right preparation..." sad And I have asked you over and over to define exactly what you mean by this phrase, and to spell out the criteria used to select her to represent the millions of Nigerian youth, at the Commonwealth Summit.

Instead, you keep dabbling into inanities and beating around the bush. Is that what she employed you to do?

Evening Laudate. I had a hectic day. Hope yours went well?

Ehe!! About this issue eh?
Male or female , whichever you are, Biko /Kpele /Abeg you win.
I'm a peace loving Nigerian that is inclined to co-exist happily with anyone.

I could slide into her DM for her to "spell out the criteria used to select her" but I prefer not to.
Just as that student, that I used as an example, travelled to Germany for one year industrial training, Barrister Chioma has gone to London today not only for shopping, but also to participate in the commonwealth summit.
For more on the "Rs", you can surf eBay and rent Philip Kotler's (& Keller's) text on Marketing Management.

Lol!! My post wasn't empty, you just decided not to see the agape love propelling every word I wrote. My objective for commenting has not been to find faults or to pick quarrels, but it has been to inform the larger audience as well as to celebrate a worthy smart lady, a Social Media Personality. Hahaha abeg no vex. life is too short . Take it nwayoly!!

Stephanie would still be at the commonwealth summit next year with her team.
She is an elegant lady, a 100yards wife material and everyone is proud of her.

You made mention of her fading out too soon, please do well to follow her matter up.

Goodnight Laudate. See you at the "Top-most Top".
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by xcolanto(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
millomaniac:

[s]thats what you will say na aaa. its all this your noise making chest beating type that do worst. cool[/s]

Trash as usual!
Re: Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha by laudate: 1:09am On Apr 21, 2018
blimeyVic:
Evening Laudate. I had a hectic day. Hope yours went well?

Ehe!! About this issue eh?
Male or female , whichever you are, Biko /Kpele /Abeg you win.
I'm a peace loving Nigerian that is inclined to co-exist happily with anyone.

I could slide into her DM for her to "spell out the criteria used to select her" but I prefer not to.
Just as that student, that I used as an example, travelled to Germany for one year industrial training, Barrister Chioma has gone to London today not only for shopping, but also to participate in the commonwealth summit.
For more on the "Rs", you can surf eBay and rent Philip Kotler's (& Keller's) text on Marketing Management.

Lol!! My post wasn't empty, you just decided not to see the agape love propelling every word I wrote. My objective for commenting has not been to find faults or to pick quarrels, but it has been to inform the larger audience as well as to celebrate a worthy smart lady, a Social Media Personality. Hahaha abeg no vex. life is too short . Take it nwayoly!!

Stephanie would still be at the commonwealth summit next year with her team.
She is an elegant lady, a 100yards wife material and everyone is proud of her.

You made mention of her fading out too soon, please do well to follow her matter up.

Goodnight Laudate. See you at the "Top-most Top".

Sorry, I do not celebrate anyone who is an unknown entity, and whose criteria for selection to attend the Commonwealth summit has been shrouded in secrecy. undecided There was no agape love in your words. They only reek of sycophancy. And those are part of the things drawing our nation backwards. Let me leave you to continue celebrating hype, and fanning the embers of mediocrity. Good luck. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF / Bandits Who Attacked Yauri, Kebbi College Shot Students – Witness / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.