Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North (866 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by Lelepeautos(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Pls does anyone know the kind of business 20k can do in the north?
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by opomulero101(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Maybe carrots,kuli-kuli. ;DMaybe

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Am also interested in knowing
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by myjewels: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you want to be financially free set up a blog that will generate income for you for life. Any quick way of making money is scam. If you build your blog and put Adsense there, you will continue to earn and never be broke again. I belong to a platform that will teach you how to set up a blog, help you get Adsense approval and also host the blog for you. If you're interested. Pm or drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by ak22(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2018
myjewels:
If you want to be financially free set up a blog that will generate income for you for life. Any quick way of making money is scam. If you build your blog and put Adsense there, you will continue to earn and never be broke again. I belong to a platform that will teach you how to set up a blog, help you get Adsense approval and also host the blog for you. If you're interested. Pm or drop your WhatsApp number.

To set up a blog is like how much ?
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by slyxavi(m): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Lelepeautos:

1.Foodstuff storage...Buy groundnuts during harvest..dry them. Den sell it off after some time.

2.during dry season,plant fruited pumpkin (ugu)..water it well..apply fertilizer n sell ...(I made 400k in two months with this.

3.Still working on it.....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by BECALMBECALM(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Please if i may ask, which part of the North can one do this foodstuff storage business? Is it only groundout that can be stored? Thank you
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by Lelepeautos(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2018
slyxavi:

1.Foodstuff storage...Buy groundnuts during harvest..dry them. Den sell it off after some time.

2.during dry season,plant fruited pumpkin (ugu)..water it well..apply fertilizer n sell ...(I made 400k in two months with this.

3.Still working on it.....

Thanks i appreciate
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by myjewels: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2018
ak22:

To set up a blog is like how much ?

You'll be trained to set it up yourself using their professional tools as part of the community member. They are whites not Nigerians. You can register as a free member now and later upgrade to premium and continue the training.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by ak22(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2018
myjewels:

You'll be trained to set it up yourself using their professional tools as part of the community member. They are whites not Nigerians. You can register as a free member now and later upgrade to premium and continue the training.

Ok can you train me online?
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by moneyadulttube: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by myjewels: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
ak22:

Ok can you train me online?
Am with you on WhatsApp already
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by McDizzz: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
We are in need of 30Ton 10 tyre dump trucks that are to work in Ajakuta for 6 months(renewable)
They are to carry lime stone from Auchi to Ajakuta
And will be doing a single trip everyday

OFFER
N45,000 per trip
We will provide every truck with diesel
Plus the best of it all is that once the truck has arrived at Ajakuta and has successfully done one trip satisfactorily, we will pay N1,000,000.00 upfront which should be after about 22+ trips and on exhaustion, will be replenished. This will be the payment plan for the 6 months duration and expiration of contract, it can be renewed.

Contact Anilux Company on
08071998985 or 07089529143
or send us a mail aniluxcompany@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by Lelepeautos(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
McDizzz:
We are in need of 30Ton 10 tyre dump trucks that are to work in Ajakuta for 6 months(renewable)
They are to carry lime stone from Auchi to Ajakuta
And will be doing a single trip everyday

OFFER
N45,000 per trip
We will provide every truck with diesel
Plus the best of it all is that once the truck has arrived at Ajakuta and has successfully done one trip satisfactorily, we will pay N1,000,000.00 upfront which should be after about 22+ trips and on exhaustion, will be replenished. This will be the payment plan for the 6 months duration and expiration of contract, it can be renewed.

Contact Anilux Company on
08071998985 or 07089529143
or send us a mail aniluxcompany@gmail.com

Anilux company.. If you need a website contact me
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 20k In The North by benueblogger(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
there are a lot of little yes lucrative small businesses you can do with 20k check out these article with over 20 small business idea you can start with 20k and thank me later link>>>https:///mGVhCf
Lelepeautos:

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Busiest Markets / Learn How To Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Make 30 To 50k Monthly / NIGERIAN COUPLE Behind The Largest Welfare Fraud In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.