Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (9491 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Adetunjane2(f): 9:50am On May 07, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Good a.m Nairalanders pls I need you to suggest something I can start with 20k without renting a shop. Am a graduate and av not been able to secure a job all this while. Am tired of sitting at home. Pls help!!!!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Pylony(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2018
Go into selling of Data online.. I don't know how it's done, so no ask. grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Kemade2007(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2018
Go and do training on Ankara Accessories or soapmaking and start producing
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Sabadoe: 10:22am On May 07, 2018
Please don't be a Lazy YOUTH - Just try this Lucrative Demanding Hot Agro Product "COCOA POWDER" Business Exportation to Abroad.

It's a Business you can Start in Small Scale with a Very Low Budget of #10,000 - #20,000 Start - up Capital and made a Decent Income Weekly.

But you need to acquired the Right Knowledge and Understand how this Lucrative Small Scale COCOA POWDER Exportation business works.

You can get the Full details Information here => www.sabadoecocoa..com if you're really serious and ready to do something about sit down at home.

Even you can even do it Part time business in case you secure a Job.

Think WISE and Act Smartly !

You can contact me through => 08051073653
if you need more advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by fjoksy(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2018
if you are interested in being a swissgarde distributor without spending a dime, call/whatsapp: 08062765515

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by garner: 11:16am On May 07, 2018
Non. Just invest your cash in training yourself that will give u a skill that will last forever. Learn Skills that u can use to work on fiverr and other freelance sites.
Peace....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by nams77: 4:17pm On May 07, 2018
Don't pay attention to all these virtual business being bandied about here... Business that you can't touch

You can start selling okirika/(baby or girls stuffs).

Or

You can get a skill. Make up, cake making, interior decorator etc

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by 1stargeneral: 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
Go and register with Jumia and get a store.

Look for a female product that is trending and post in your Jumia store. use the 20,000 to purchase it.

Sales will begin automatically but I expect you do more ads on it.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by teaandteea: 6:39pm On May 07, 2018
Adetunjane2:
[color=#006600][/color]
Good a.m Nairalanders pls I need you to suggest something I can start with 20k without renting a shop. Am a graduate and av not been able to secure a job all this while. Am tired of sitting at home. Pls help!!!!!!
You can start marketing oriflame products, with as little as #5k , and no limit to what you can make in a month. You don't need a shop for this. No certificate needed.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by teaandteea: 6:39pm On May 07, 2018
Adetunjane2:
[color=#006600][/color]
You can start marketing oriflame products, with as little as #5k , and no limit to what you can make in a month. You don't need a shop for this. No certificate needed. You can whatsapp me to know more. 08125193014
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by engwari(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2018
It worked.
fjoksy:
if you are interested in being a swissgarde distributor without spending a dime, call/whatsapp: 08062765515
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by 1stargeneral: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
1stargeneral:

Look for a female product that is trending and post in your Jumia store. use the 20,000 to purchase it.

you may want to read this https://www.nairaland.com/4491851/how-make-n150000-monthly-jumia
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Sabadoe: 12:04pm On May 11, 2018
Don't Over Look this Lucrative "COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION BUSINESS" You can do it in Mini Scale with a very Low Capital of Less than #20k and even do it Part time without quit your present job.

If you are INTERESTED, See Full details Information here => www.sabadoecocoa..com

or Contact me directly - 080 51073653 .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by emperorblog(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
hello dear you can enter into MINI IMPORTATION
or read this article www.emperorblog.com.ng/need-a-business-idea-here-is-15/
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 11, 2018
teaandteea:

You can start marketing oriflame products, with as little as #5k , and no limit to what you can make in a month. You don't need a shop for this. No certificate needed.
I checked your site, products are expensive.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by MimiShopping: 7:53pm On May 11, 2018
1stargeneral:

Try this.

Now for those who want to do this business but are not living in Lagos, you cannot do it because Jumia and konga don't allow people outside Lagos to sell on their platform, and this is where Mimi Logistics comes in.

We will help you store your products free at our warehouse in Lagos; at Oshodi-mafoluku area, and help you prepare your orders; print the invoice from your Jumia store, package it with Jumia/konga carton or flyer and then drop off the item at Jumia or Konga office for you while you are in Kano, Kaduna, Aba, Port-harcourt, Calabar, Osun, Ogun, Delta, Warri, Bayelsa, Ghana, etc.

We charge between 350naira - 450naira per each item we help you drop off at Jumia. So you don't need to print, we print for you and you don't need to enter motor to go to Jumia or konga office to dropoff, we do that for u too. Your own is to focus on adding more items to sell and selling more to people while we handle the logistics, packaging and dropoff for you.

We have been doing this for some nairaland members and many other people since 2014, and we have over 50 clients already and still expanding.

What Else Can We Do

We can also help you source any item from China and bring it to Nigeria for you.

We can help you buy anything on eBay and bring it to Nigeria for you.

We can help you send Chinese rmb to China to pay your seller or supplier at the best rate ever.

If you are in Lagos, you can also use us if you are busy or working.

We also help sellers deliver goods to their buyers and help them collect money on delivery.

Our major coverage areas for pay on delivery are:

1. Lagos
2. River State as a whole
3. Abuja

We deliver within 2 - 4 working days maximum.

You can call or visit our office here at Mafoluku, Oshodi.

For enquiries:
Email:mimidotng@gmail.com
Phone: 09073264555
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by layinca(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
You can become a distributor for a cosmetics brand and sell online. I am a distributor myself and work from home.You can contact me for more info 08038280396
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by teaandteea: 8:58pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I checked your site, products are expensive.
the products, are worth every penny, we have over 300 thousand consultant already in nigeria, making thousands and millions of naira monthly. You dont have to buy the products b4 you market, once you pay #3000 naira registration fee, and order a product of any amount, might be d least one, you get your catalogue, and you can market with this, once you have a ready buyer for the products, you can then order fot it, since you have a sure buyer, its a great opportunity, i wong want you to miss, plus you get to travel around the world for seminars and get incentives depending on the target you meet monthly..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
teaandteea:
the products, are worth every penny, we have over 300 thousand consultant already in nigeria, making thousands and millions of naira monthly. You dont have to buy the products b4 you market, once you pay #3000 naira registration fee, and order a product of any amount, might be d least one, you get your catalogue, and you can market with this, once you have a ready buyer for the products, you can then order fot it, since you have a sure buyer, its a great opportunity, i wong want you to miss, plus you get to travel around the world for seminars and get incentives depending on the target you meet monthly..
I get your point, but as a student, my intended market is fellow students. Some products are over 40k, and it won't be wise on my path to sell stuffs worth that amount in campus.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by teaandteea: 10:28pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your point, but as a student, my intended market is fellow students. Some products are over 40k, and it won't be wise on my path to sell stuffs worth that amount in campus.
smiles.. there are products of just above #3k, even #2k. Don't let nothing stop you.. my lil sister is in school too, and she sells on campus.. for every product you sell you make 30% . E.g the catalogue price of a product may be #3800, but when you order for it, you only pay #2660. Oriflame has added your 30% profit already with the catalogue price. Its even great you are in school, and also if you are in a mega city, its a plus. You can add me on whatsapp, so we can get to chat better, and i can add you to the oriflame group, so you can get xplained too better, then if you think its not for you, then don't do it.. 08125193014
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
teaandteea:
smiles.. there are products of just above #3k, even #2k. Don't let nothing stop you.. my lil sister is in school too, and she sells on campus.. for every product you sell you make 30% . E.g the catalogue price of a product may be #3800, but when you order for it, you only pay #2660. Oriflame has added your 30% profit already with the catalogue price. Its even great you are in school, and also if you are in a mega city, its a plus. You can add me on whatsapp, so we can get to chat better, and i can add you to the oriflame group, so you can get xplained too better, then if you think its not for you, then don't do it.. 08125193014
I'm not on whatsapp now. Where do you base?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by teaandteea: 7:34am On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm not on whatsapp now. Where do you base?
ok. Im based in ibadan
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by fjoksy(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
engwari:
It worked.
Pls chat me up
Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 87% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 4 out of 6 trades with this platform and with a n =N=8,000-=N=10,000 investment you can be assured of around =N=2,000-3000 revenue a day and that's =N=100,000 a month, ... It may not seem much but it achievable

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

(1) (Reply)

Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business / 11 Nigerian Banks Make Top 50 African Banks! / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.