Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. (1368 Views)

Chronicles Of A Partner-driver / Fleet Manager/investor / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. by stanlo4we(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
LET ME BE YOUR UBER/TAXIFY FLEET MANAGER..

Good day my fellow nairalands,

No doubt transportation business has been there even we came into existence and it will everly be there because without it No way we can move from point A-B...

Alot of our brothers over there in oversea are searching for investment over here to dive into but the fear of the unknown wish is TRUST during partnering or giving people to assist you to manage for you is what they are always scared of...

I have travelled far and wide, also interview some of our brothers over there and believe me 80% of all of them complain same thing (LACK OF TRUST )..

EVER SINCE I START THIS UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS AS A FLEET MANAGER OVER 20 CARS ARE UNDER MY CARE, ENTRUSTED TO ME BY INDIVIDUALS (STRANGERS) BUT CONCRETE � AGREEMENTS AS BEEN SIGNED NO FEAR OF ANY LOSS ...

If you are still scared then start with one car then see how it goes before you pump in more...

For any questions Feel free to write me or whatsapp me..

stansbiz2k@gmail.com
081 - 564 - 678 - 73

Re: Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. by stanlo4we(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks my partners
Re: Let Me Be Your Uber/taxify Fleet Manager.. by stanlo4we(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good day our esteemed clients, we are glad to announce to you all that dew to our expansion one mobile contact can't serve all our clients and we have decided to include one of our team contact details here ...

You can also get intouch with Isi - 0816 835 4532

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Free Online Without Investment Through Zwerl / Make 1,000 naira daily online / Innoson Confirms "7 GTB Branches Have Been Sealed And More Will Be Sealed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.