Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi (1623 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi by Zionadebisi: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2018
Cee-C’s sister, Vanessa, has also reacted to the Big Brother Naija housemate’s outburst yesterday, which fetched her condemnation from notable Nigerian celebrities.

Cee-C’s sister who admitted that the show so far has been thrilling, thanked God that the show is almost over so she can get answers to questions running through her mind. According to her, yesterday’s incidence and the consequent outburst really gave her a sour taste, but she is still going to support Cee-C to the end.

Here’s what she wrote;

“Yesterday’s incidence and the consequent outburst really gave me a sour taste. The hardest part comes from all the unanswered questions running through my mind. .
But thank God the show is almost over, all questions will be answered. .
The journey has been thrilling. Thank you very much to everyone that has supported thus far. God bless you. . I’m still going to love and support my Cee-C to the END.
KEEP PUSHING EVEN HARDER TO THE LAST DAY. .”

Cc lalasticala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/bbnaija2018-cee-cs-sister-reacts-cee-c-insult-tobi/

Re: Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi by Zionadebisi: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2018
This two no go kill us

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi by rockcitie: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
When your sister returns, get her some urgent help.

She needs a therapist ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi by bisi16(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
rockcitie:
When your sister returns, get her some urgent help.

She needs a therapist ASAP.
I swear! That child is troubled.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2018: Cee-c's Sister Reacts To Cee-c Insult On Tobi by crownedprinz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oh so the sister is even surprised??interesting

(1) (Reply)

We Found Bobrisky‘s Husband Or Wife To Be / Mercy Aigbe Poses With Iyabo Ojo , Stuns In Make Up Free Photos / Bbnaija Releases Astonishing 2018 Ex Housemates Reunion Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.